HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS? Empty
PostSubject: News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS?   News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS? EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Regarding John Cena possibly winning the WWE World Heavyweight Title on Sunday, the plan as of over a week ago was for Cena to win the title but word today is that the plan may be changed after the SummerSlam poster leaked earlier this week. Apparently even if the finish is switched on Sunday and Cena doesn't win the title just yet, the plan is still for Brock Lesnar vs. champion Cena to headline SummerSlam.
Back to top Go down

News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS?   News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS? EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:05 pm

Apparently that poster that leaked WASNT fake if this is the case
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS?   News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS? EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:13 pm

I wouldn't really mind another Brock vs Cena match. Their match a few years ago was brutal Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS?   News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS? EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:38 pm

With as few matches as Brock wrestles each year, I'd prefer to see him face someone new. That's just me, though.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS?   News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS? EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:55 am

^ Brock may fight a couple matches a year, but he's also the dude who broke Undertaker's streak, I think they'll keep him in high status with the big stars. Although, I myself wouldn't mind a new guy against him, but it probably wouldn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS?   News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS? EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:46 am

Who else can Brock get into a successful program with, really? We've already seen him vs. Triple H happen. Punk retired, so we ain't seeing a Punk vs. Lesnar match again. Actually, the only other person I can think of is Roman Reigns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS?   News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS? EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:35 am

It doesn't necessarily have to be a new new guy, just someone he hasn't faced before in a high profile way. Sure, guys like Reigns and Cesaro are probably too new for that sort of spotlight, but there are still guys like Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, Randy Orton, Batista (heels, I know, just throwing names out there). If there was a good reason for it, newer guys like Bray Wyatt or the aforementioned Cesaro or Reigns could also be a big draw. I'm not even saying these would be great matches, but they'd be something different for Lesnar, at least. Facing Cena again is just barely a step above putting him in the ring with Big Show or Mark Henry.

I just don't know what we could hope to gain from seeing Lesnar/Cena again. Nothing they did would top the Extreme Rules match, and neither man has anything to gain by beating the other. If Lesnar gets the title off Cena and carries it into some other big match then I guess I'd be fine with it, but I can't get excited about the prospect of seeing them compete for the title in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS?   News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS? EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:22 am

That's probably the plan; that Cena drop the title to Lesnar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS?   News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS? EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:18 am

^ That would be my guess, too. I'm sure it'll all work out okay, I just can't get excited for the match. Hopefully SummerSlam has a strong undercard (and it should).
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS?   News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS? EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:32 am

Especially with the people they have brought up and continue to bring up from NXT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS?   News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS? Empty

Back to top Go down

News on John Cena Possibly Winning the WWE Title, Brock vs. Cena really on for SS?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1