HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Title Revealed for Sting WWE DVD, The Miz Backstage at Raw, Which WWE Star Came Up with Barrett’s Bad News Gimmick?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Title Revealed for Sting WWE DVD, The Miz Backstage at Raw, Which WWE Star Came Up with Barrett’s Bad News Gimmick? Empty
PostSubject: Title Revealed for Sting WWE DVD, The Miz Backstage at Raw, Which WWE Star Came Up with Barrett’s Bad News Gimmick?   Title Revealed for Sting WWE DVD, The Miz Backstage at Raw, Which WWE Star Came Up with Barrett’s Bad News Gimmick? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:43 pm

According to WrestlingDVDNews.com, the upcoming WWE Sting DVD will be titled "Sting – The Ultimate Collection." The release will likely be a match compilation without a documentary.

The Miz Backstage at Raw
WWE star The Miz posted the following on Twitter, noting he is backstage for Raw in Cleveland tonight:

Title Revealed for Sting WWE DVD, The Miz Backstage at Raw, Which WWE Star Came Up with Barrett’s Bad News Gimmick? BqRgYP3CAAEpwXn

@mikethemiz
Follow
Forgot my wad of cash to call @JManziel2 back. Yo, I'm at your locker bro!  @nfl @WWE @Browns

Which WWE Star Came Up with Barrett's Bad News Gimmick?
WWE star Bad News Barrett was interviewed this morning by Chris Van Vliet of CBS-19 in Cleveland, and he spoke on a number of topics, including his gimmick, his love of soccer, NXT champ Adrian Neville and more.

On the subject of his Bad News gimmick, Barrett revealed it came from a joke Cody Rhodes made up and used to tell the locker room. You can check out the entire interview below:

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Title Revealed for Sting WWE DVD, The Miz Backstage at Raw, Which WWE Star Came Up with Barrett’s Bad News Gimmick? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Revealed for Sting WWE DVD, The Miz Backstage at Raw, Which WWE Star Came Up with Barrett’s Bad News Gimmick?   Title Revealed for Sting WWE DVD, The Miz Backstage at Raw, Which WWE Star Came Up with Barrett’s Bad News Gimmick? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 11:06 pm

Yeah with a name like that I wouldn't expect there to be a documentary. Which sucks because I would have really like to see some Sting interviews.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

Title Revealed for Sting WWE DVD, The Miz Backstage at Raw, Which WWE Star Came Up with Barrett’s Bad News Gimmick?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1