HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former WWE Star Offers Advice to Released Talents, Network to Feature More “Themed Weeks?”, Indy Talents Work NXT Tapings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Former WWE Star Offers Advice to Released Talents, Network to Feature More “Themed Weeks?”, Indy Talents Work NXT Tapings Empty
PostSubject: Former WWE Star Offers Advice to Released Talents, Network to Feature More “Themed Weeks?”, Indy Talents Work NXT Tapings   Former WWE Star Offers Advice to Released Talents, Network to Feature More “Themed Weeks?”, Indy Talents Work NXT Tapings EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 9:55 am

Former WWE star Shane "Hurricane" Helms offered the following advice, via Twitter, the WWE stars who were released yesterday:

"To newly released talents, embrace your freedom. The Indy scene is on FIRE and is in fact home to the best wrestling in the world."

"The WWE is the biggest "stage" for pro wrestling but the "best" wrestling I've seen in the last years has been on the Indy's. Good luck!!"

"My point being, I know some of the guys might be a little scared and depressed but rest assured there's life after WWE, I promise you."

"And that's NOT a knock on WWE at all. But WWE is just one wrestling company, there's plenty of other great wrestling out there."

"Don't forget that WWE just had a stock market nightmare recently. These releases don't necessarily reflect anyone's level of talent."

Indy Talents Work NXT Tapings
According to several live fan reports, indy talents Jonny Vandal and Aaron Solow worked last night's NXT TV taping in a match against The Ascension. The bout will air on the July 24th episode of NXT.

Network to Feature More "Themed Weeks?"
According to PWInsider.com, based on the success of Warrior Week on the WWE Network, WWE is considering doing more wrestler themed weeks, and recently issued a survey to fans asking them which of the following names they'd like to see featured on the Network:

CM Punk
Steve Austin
The Rock
Randy Savage
The Hardys
The Authority
The Kliq
Hulk Hogan
Andre the Giant
Sting
Lex Luger
Christian
Alberto Del Rio
Back to top Go down

Former WWE Star Offers Advice to Released Talents, Network to Feature More “Themed Weeks?”, Indy Talents Work NXT Tapings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1