HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Multiple WWE Stars Released

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 7:38 am

Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 7:45 am

Mink wrote:
he following released WWE stars commented on their tenures with the company ending today:
Evan Bourne: "Thanks for the love friends! Thanks for the good times @WWE. Sorry to the fans for not getting back on RAW after breaking my foot."

Yoshi Tatsu: "I want to say thank you to @WWE & #WWEUniverse & #YoshiArmy for these 6 years. It's been an amazing experience. In my last days, your huge 'Yoshi Tatsu' chants at @fullsail were awesome! Please keep being cool!I love you guys(^_^) #YoshiArmyForever"

Curt Hawkins: "Oh man I'll be at @JCWprowrestling all weekend... I've waited years to kick the sh** out of @dannydemanto. Another dream come true! Let's go. The schedule is filling up @JCWprowrestling @beyondwrestling @ProWreSyndicate ...Thanks for the kind words guys, I'll see you all soon!"

Jinder Mahal: "Thanks to @WWE for the amazing opportunity. Got a chance to see the world and do many amazing things. Excited to see what the future brings. You can contact me for wrestling bookings, conventions, and other appearances at: Bookjmahal@gmail.com"

JTG: "Damn ! Why I pick up my phone !"

Brodus Clay: "Is it Better 2be held down, held back or let go I'm proud of all the obstacles I fought through wwe and now greatness is on me #MonsteousBC. There is no sadness or bad feelings only opportunity for me to #BreakBreadOrPlayDead so no sad tweets or messages #MonstousBC"
Funny how you decided to include JTG's tweet there ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 7:59 am

I didn't?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 9:48 am

Poor Evan tho  Sad 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:33 am

Nate wrote:
^
He's next. I aint bothered

^that made me realize that, perhaps, WWE hired Bill Goldberg to be the guy who evaluates and keeps/releases talent :o

Also lol@JTG. Otunga, you're next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 2:27 pm

I only give a shit about Aksana, cause i want her to sit on my face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Multiple WWE Stars Released

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3