HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Multiple WWE Stars Released

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 2:12 pm

Drew no. Sad
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 3:26 pm

Drew sucks. Nigga always had me sleeping. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 3:32 pm

- Teddy Long was released today because his contract expired. He had been off of TV for some time and most people knew he was going to leave.

- WWE felt that Yoshi Tatsu had "really regressed" in the ring. They tried to find another role for him before his release, including as an NXT ring announcer.

- Creative seemed to simply stop caring about Brodus Clay. That's why they broke up his team with Tensai and did nothing with him. His final appearance was a loss to NXT champion Adrian Neville, which is a sign that there wasn't a plan for him in the future.

- Evan Bourne hasn't wrestled in a long time. He was injured in a car accident after he was already out on a Wellness suspension. He's said to be a victim of bad timing.

- Curt Hawkins and Camacho's releases were said to be the biggest surprises. Camacho was popular in NXT as he had a lot of charisma and was well spoken in his recent appearances. Hawkins had several years on his deal and was considered a "good hand" in the ring, even if he was only used as enhancement talent. He recently opened a school in Long Island, so he likely knew the end was coming. He will probably get a lot of independent work in the Northeast.

- The feeling backstage is that more releases will be coming, but that's always the thought process on a release day.

Credit: PWInsider
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/325633#1du8jrJoQjVqMz4v.99
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 3:40 pm

"- WWE felt that Yoshi Tatsu had "really regressed" in the ring. They tried to find another role for him before his release, including as an NXT ring announcer. "

Yeah, because that was always a good idea Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 3:54 pm

Aww poor Yoshi. And I've seen some of Camacho's matches, he's actually pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:21 pm

They've released JTG now.

Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 Pouring-out-liquor

Pour a 40 for my homie.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:32 pm

3MB and JTG gone.  It's a dark day indeed.  Sad
Back to top Go down
Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:46 pm

Someone should just move this thread to the TNA forum and rename it "TNA signs multiple new stars"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:48 pm

^
If TNA signs any of these people, I riot <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:50 pm

Hawkins and Brodus Clay have already been booked for a PWS show in September
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:55 pm

Rob wrote:
Someone should just move this thread to the TNA forum and rename it "TNA signs multiple new stars"

"Wait a minute, Mike, what's Ivan Bond doing in the Impact Zone?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:01 pm

StraightEdge Rurouni wrote:
3MB and JTG gone.  It's a dark day indeed.  Sad

Ryder survived though.

Woo woo woo.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:32 pm

What's Two-man Band doing in the Impact Zone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:04 pm

I would actually like to see Drew in TNA, maybe Brodus and Haku's son. But just them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:12 pm

3MB is done? Sad
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:32 pm

JTG ‏@Jtg1284 3h
Damn ! Why I pick up my phone !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:35 pm

Id rather see Drew in PWG or ROH
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:40 pm

No! Drew! Sad
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 7:29 pm

Myke wrote:
JTG ‏@Jtg1284  3h

I was checking his Twitter to see this tweet, and just then he tweeted "Stay Tuned Everyone Wink wink!"
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:03 pm

The Rock wrote:
Myke wrote:
JTG ‏@Jtg1284  3h

I was checking his Twitter to see this tweet, and just then he tweeted "Stay Tuned Everyone Wink wink!"

JTG has studiously avoided answering his phone for 4 years now ... and just when he thinks it's safe, BLAM.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:55 pm

^ ROFL!

So.... Otunga's still around? Funny
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:10 pm

^
He's next. I aint bothered

Along with Adam Rose and Zack Ryder.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 3:47 am

he following released WWE stars commented on their tenures with the company ending today:
Evan Bourne: "Thanks for the love friends! Thanks for the good times @WWE. Sorry to the fans for not getting back on RAW after breaking my foot."

Yoshi Tatsu: "I want to say thank you to @WWE & #WWEUniverse & #YoshiArmy for these 6 years. It's been an amazing experience. In my last days, your huge 'Yoshi Tatsu' chants at @fullsail were awesome! Please keep being cool!I love you guys(^_^) #YoshiArmyForever"

Curt Hawkins: "Oh man I'll be at @JCWprowrestling all weekend... I've waited years to kick the sh** out of @dannydemanto. Another dream come true! Let's go. The schedule is filling up @JCWprowrestling @beyondwrestling @ProWreSyndicate ...Thanks for the kind words guys, I'll see you all soon!"

Jinder Mahal: "Thanks to @WWE for the amazing opportunity. Got a chance to see the world and do many amazing things. Excited to see what the future brings. You can contact me for wrestling bookings, conventions, and other appearances at: Bookjmahal@gmail.com"

JTG: "Damn ! Why I pick up my phone !"

Brodus Clay: "Is it Better 2be held down, held back or let go I'm proud of all the obstacles I fought through wwe and now greatness is on me #MonsteousBC. There is no sadness or bad feelings only opportunity for me to #BreakBreadOrPlayDead so no sad tweets or messages #MonstousBC"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 4:57 am

I have a sad feeling some time in the next few years Dolph Ziggler will be the headliner in one of these things. :/
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 6:40 am

Who gives a fuck
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple WWE Stars Released   Multiple WWE Stars Released - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Multiple WWE Stars Released

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next