HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? Empty
PostSubject: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:11 pm

- While Kaitlyn and AJ Lee have been feuding over the WWE Divas Title, at this time the Bella Twins are viewed as the top Divas in WWE right now. Part of that reason is the success of Total Divas, which has helped their stock rise.

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/294157/Who-Does-WWE-View-as-The-Top-Divas-in-the-Company?.htm#4LVgsCJIWmEeruJk.99
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:26 pm

That and because one of them is dating the top guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:29 pm

FUCK MY LIFE! AJ is the best in the company, and it's a sad day when your top diva in NXT is better than the ones you are considering your top divas...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:09 pm

AJ, Kaytlin, Natalya are... waay better than those two. (physically and technically).

If Melina, Beth Phoenix, Candice Michelle (YES I SAID IT! Deal with it) or Mickie James returned to the WWE, those would be way better contenders for the title.

All these I referred have more talent in a thumb than both Bellas combined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Candice Michelle? That walking barbie doll? No thanks.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:15 pm

Candice Michelle was actually pretty good towards the end of her run.

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:16 pm

Sara Del Ray was the best female wrestler to appear on Total Divas. And she doesn't even wrestle anymore Sad 

PostSubject: Re: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:17 pm

She was actually on the show?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:21 pm

Yeah they showed her training someone. I don't know if she said anything or how long her screen time was but she was on.

Last edited by MooseNugget on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing grammar issues)
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:25 pm

Dead wrote:
^lol nope.
She was actually a very good performer. Especially on her later years.
And compared to the current roster, she'd be way better.

... or are you implying Michelle McCool, Layla or Kelly Kelly were better in the ring? Really 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:38 pm

AJ Lee should be the WWE's Top Diva
Naomi and Kaitlyn and Layla and Natalya should be up there too.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:20 pm

Bull wrote:
That and because one of them is dating the top guy
Actually, they're BOTH dating the top guys in WWE right now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:28 pm

Zanon wrote:
Dead wrote:
^lol nope.
She was actually a very good performer. Especially on her later years.
And compared to the current roster, she'd be way better.

... or are you implying Michelle McCool, Layla or Kelly Kelly were better in the ring? Really 
 ROFL! Wtf..? go home Zanon, you're drunk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:48 am

I came here expecting Bella Twins, knowing WWE.

I was disappointed. Fuck WWE.

Besides, I think Candice Michelle, Layla and Michelle McCool are/were all very very good.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:02 am

The Bella Twins are fucking terrible face palm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:26 am

At the moment it's obvious that AJ and Kaitlyn are the top two. Kaitlyn has obviously gotten better in the ring since her time on NXT. AJ's always been good. Once they bring up Paige... they'll be the top three in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:06 am

Dead wrote:
- While Kaitlyn and AJ Lee have been feuding over the WWE Divas Title, at this time the Bella Twins are viewed as the top Divas in WWE right now. Part of that reason is the success of Total Divas, which has helped their stock rise.

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/294157/Who-Does-WWE-View-as-The-Top-Divas-in-the-Company?.htm#4LVgsCJIWmEeruJk.99
The Bella Twins? That's no surprise.

Others would be more deserving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:20 am

They need to bring Natalya to the top and stop bullshitting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:52 am

Where's Beth these days?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:02 pm

AJ, Kaitlyn and Natalya are much better. They don't know how to use Natalya right and AJ vs. Kaitlyn has been the best divas rivalry in ages. The Bella Twins fucking suck. 
Oh, and ya'll needa stop talking shit about Michelle McCool. Mad as hell

Once Paige moves up in the world, she'll be my one and only tho. Love

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:05 pm

I think Beth got future endeavord.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:34 pm

They'll come crawling back to her.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:11 pm

Why are you guys acting like you didn't expect The Bella Twins to be the top divas right now? Funny

WWE could give a bigger shit about who's a better diva anyway, for a while now, they've had Divas appear on TV simply for eye candy purposes. I remember HHH was reviving the Divas division but it just dropped again.

Right now, WWE's just insanely glad that girls who are not even good at wrestling are making them more money than the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:21 pm

Of course it's the Bella twins, for some reason they seem to draw. I have no idea why, they have no talent in the ring or on the mic, and aren't even attractive enough to serve as eye candy. Yet for some reason people seem drawn to them. Maybe it's the twin thing, but for me double ugly is just double reason to take a bathroom break when they're on screen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:57 pm

realt wrote:
Where's Beth these days?
Beth, Kelly Kelly, Eve, Melina, Maryse, Maria, etc...they all got "fired"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?   Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Does WWE View as The Top Divas in the Company?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next