HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Hall of Famer Blasts Current Divas, Says Paige is No AJ Lee, Teases WWE Return and Involvement in the Divas Revolution

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Hall of Famer Blasts Current Divas, Says Paige is No AJ Lee, Teases WWE Return and Involvement in the Divas Revolution Empty
PostSubject: WWE Hall of Famer Blasts Current Divas, Says Paige is No AJ Lee, Teases WWE Return and Involvement in the Divas Revolution   WWE Hall of Famer Blasts Current Divas, Says Paige is No AJ Lee, Teases WWE Return and Involvement in the Divas Revolution EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 10:28 am

WWE Hall of Famer Alundra Blayze, aka Madusa, posted the following on Instagram:

“#Justmyopinion I believe at about half way through this promo, (which was a bad ass promo) the moment and #mood miss @thenikkibella was in, she heard my name being yelled from the audience on #wwe #mondaynightraw and threw up her hand, as I threw up in my mouth to just ignore the fact the forever existence of #AlundraBlayze IS the REAL REVOLUTIONARY That started this #revolution #willneverevergoaway Not to mention #pipebomb #you’renotAJ @realpaigewwe calling the @wwenxt championship “The” women’s championship….. Meh! Well let’s just call it like I see it…. Most of you are over rated! Half of you cannot wrestle, some just sound illiterate as soon as you open your pie hole, all so disrespectful . If I were you all I would be watching your back! You never know who @natbynature might show up with just to b—h slap a few across the face for a receipt! Oh and where in the hell is #teambad #tobusywithglowsticks and things that #glowinthedark as far as I am concerned @charlottewwe and @wwebeckylynch have it going on at the moment ! But what the hell do I know…… I am 50, past my time and have been reported as an ugly b—h! I have three words you can call me #Bossassb—h”

Back to top Go down

WWE Hall of Famer Blasts Current Divas, Says Paige is No AJ Lee, Teases WWE Return and Involvement in the Divas Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Famer Blasts Current Divas, Says Paige is No AJ Lee, Teases WWE Return and Involvement in the Divas Revolution   WWE Hall of Famer Blasts Current Divas, Says Paige is No AJ Lee, Teases WWE Return and Involvement in the Divas Revolution EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 1:25 pm

:V the amount of burn here...
Though it'd be nice to see her returning just for one night only (even if as manager).
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Famer Blasts Current Divas, Says Paige is No AJ Lee, Teases WWE Return and Involvement in the Divas Revolution   WWE Hall of Famer Blasts Current Divas, Says Paige is No AJ Lee, Teases WWE Return and Involvement in the Divas Revolution EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 3:06 pm

“#Justmyopinion I believe at about half way through this promo, (which was a bad ass promo) the moment and #mood miss @thenikkibella was in, she heard my name being yelled from the audience on #wwe #mondaynightraw and threw up her hand, as I threw up in my mouth to just ignore the fact the forever existence of #AlundraBlayze IS the REAL REVOLUTIONARY That started this #revolution"

No you didn't. Ronda Rousey did. There have been women before that were legitimate athletes and helped pave the way for Ronda to get her shot, but Ronda is the ONLY main-stream female combat sports star in history. She is the SINGLE person you can credit as being reason for a revolution. She's the reason girls like Sasha Banks and Bayley have any credibility. Not fucking Alundra Blayze.

#willneverevergoaway Not to mention #pipebomb #you’renotAJ @realpaigewwe calling the @wwenxt championship “The” women’s championship"

She's better than AJ but not the talker that AJ is.

"….. Meh! Well let’s just call it like I see it…. Most of you are over rated! Half of you cannot wrestle, some just sound illiterate as soon as you open your pie hole, all so disrespectful . If I were you all I would be watching your back!"

Who? Who of them is over-rated? Sasha Banks is the greatest female wrestler in north american history. Fuck outta here.

The rest of her bullshit is just bullshit. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Famer Blasts Current Divas, Says Paige is No AJ Lee, Teases WWE Return and Involvement in the Divas Revolution   WWE Hall of Famer Blasts Current Divas, Says Paige is No AJ Lee, Teases WWE Return and Involvement in the Divas Revolution EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 3:11 pm

She's famous for dropping a shitty belt in a trash can.

Nobody gives a fuck about anything else from her career I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Famer Blasts Current Divas, Says Paige is No AJ Lee, Teases WWE Return and Involvement in the Divas Revolution   WWE Hall of Famer Blasts Current Divas, Says Paige is No AJ Lee, Teases WWE Return and Involvement in the Divas Revolution EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 3:59 pm

expect if your a monster jam fan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Famer Blasts Current Divas, Says Paige is No AJ Lee, Teases WWE Return and Involvement in the Divas Revolution   WWE Hall of Famer Blasts Current Divas, Says Paige is No AJ Lee, Teases WWE Return and Involvement in the Divas Revolution Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Hall of Famer Blasts Current Divas, Says Paige is No AJ Lee, Teases WWE Return and Involvement in the Divas Revolution

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1