HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S7 | Transocles -- "No Friends, No Enemies, Just Victims"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

S7 | Transocles -- "No Friends, No Enemies, Just Victims" Empty
PostSubject: S7 | Transocles -- "No Friends, No Enemies, Just Victims"   S7 | Transocles -- "No Friends, No Enemies, Just Victims" EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:29 pm

Due: Saturday, May 31st at Midnight (-5 EST)

S7 | Transocles -- "No Friends, No Enemies, Just Victims" FJBloTX
S7 | Transocles -- "No Friends, No Enemies, Just Victims" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Wolverina
Show Opener
Wolverina

PostSubject: Re: S7 | Transocles -- "No Friends, No Enemies, Just Victims"   S7 | Transocles -- "No Friends, No Enemies, Just Victims" EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:07 pm

S7 | Transocles -- "No Friends, No Enemies, Just Victims" Tumblr_mmjyeqEYy71rp7r43o1_500

The shot opens to a long row of swings on the grounds of an old and decrepit looking school. It appears to be dusk, with just enough light left for the eye of the camera to settle in on a lone figure swinging on one of the swings. As it zooms closer, the personage is revealed to be Transocles, dressed in all black from head to toes. Silence prevails except for the squeak from the moving swing. There the She-Male sits, the toes of his feet digging into the earth below to slow his movement down. Moments linger by without him saying a word as he slowly lurches forward and back, his head hung a little low with his face barely lifted enough to be visible. Alas, though, he speaks up in a voice sweet and concise with that of any young female.

~Transocles~
"I am a thief. I robbed Niko L Genero last week on vendetta. I broke a law within man and I shattered a commandment spoken from God, and you know what? I couldn't be happier about it. Niko, I bet you forgot all about me when you had Shaker Jones in that Texas Cloverleaf. Just like everyone else in my life has done, you wrote me off thinking I had been cast away and vanquished. But then I took a special moment from you didn't I? Oh yes, once again the worldly crowd pleaser was going to be triumphant, and the masses were going to just clap and cheer and.. and... praise you like they've done before. Ah, haha, but I stole that away from you and them didn't I? It would have be easy for me to clobber you unconscious with a kick or plant you head first into the canvas for a three count, but I didn't. Noooo. I wanted you to get a small taste of what I have had to endure. See, last week you were robbed of a single match, one that you will forget about over time, but I was robbed of my entire FUCKING childhood and most of my adulthood. Can you even fathom that, Niko? Take that anger and frustration you felt last week and multiply it by infinity plus one and you won't even begin to scratch the surface of the torment I have suffered. Though last week's robbery happened by my hand, don't blame me. Blame karma. Blame yourself. Blame the vainglorious XWA universe and the wordly malefactors that have molded you from the moment your mother shat you out. They left you unprepared as all sheep are when the wolf comes prowling. So run along, sheep boy. Baa-Baa... run along."

A bout of sick laughter slips out from between Tranny Annie's luscious pink lipsticked kissers as he ceases lurching and goes about twisting side to side in the swing. He looks over his shoulder at the school behind him, across the recess area itself, then back to the ground in front of him, reflecting on memories that resurface.

~Transocles~
"This is the very swing set and swing, fifth from the right, that Tyler Ross and Gavin Talley welcomed me to this school by pushing me off of and forcing me to eat dirt. Over there at the seasaws and monkey bars is where I got many of my beatings, bruises, and even a broken arm from Joey Harper and his little klick. And past that, over there in that large field is where I was always picked last or not picked at all during P.E. class, despite me being every bit as athletic as them. They thought I couldn't swing a bat or run with a ball since I wore jeans a little too tight for a boy and grew my hair out long so I could braid them in pretty little pigtails. I can't recall how many times I was tackled without carrying a football, or drilled in the face by a ball for the sheer enjoyment of my peers. Behind those brick walls behind me, that's where teachers, counselors, nurses and principals tried to force me to be the boy and young man that I was never supposed to be. They took away my confidence, my innocence, my goals, and my childhood. There were others like me, but they were few, so very few. The schools kept us at bay, broke us up, kept us separated claiming we were 'bad influences' on each others and our peers. Those few would later overdose on drugs, drink themselves into an early grave, or commit suicide. I don't place blame on them or drugs or liquor, I blame all of you. Society. This universe. All of you. And I carry with me those misbegotten souls that demand vengeance."

The He-She stands up from the swing and looks down at the camera like society has looked down upon him all his life. There's a conviction laced in his every word, and one could deduce it comes from a genuinely dark place.

~Transocles~
"When I look at XWA I see this playground, only the adult version of it, and this time I have the power to fight back. I see Joey Harper, Tyler Ross, Gavin Talley and the whole lot of them in every superstar on the roster. You have different names but your crimes are the same. You in this cesspool universe cheer these folks, and even love to hate some of them. You leave each show happy and satisfied, despite some of your favorites coming up on the losing end of a match. You should have cherished those moments when you had the chance because I am here to rip away any happiness to be had. You will not cheer me. You will not love to hate me. You will despise me with your unconditional hatred just as I will share in this same abhorrence toward you. I will conquer your heroes. I will devour all creeds and colors and caliber of men and women sent to me. I will tear apart the bulky bulwark of this federation piece by piece, and I will cast down the champions therein until all that is left is me. To you the roster. Seek shelter in your arrogance and accolades. Cling onto your precious gold and silver gleaned belts. Cherish your accomplishments. Do all of this now, because I will take it all away and drown you in the flood of my unrelenting fury. I care not for fame and glory, or silly belts with depreciated materials glued to them, or gold and silver. I can not be bought, bullied, bargained with or stopped. I only care for justice and there is no barrier I will not breach, no boundary I will not cross, no envelope I will not push, no animal I will not slaughter, no virgin I will not sacrifice, no baby I will not kill, and no path of martyrdom I will not take to right the wrongs. And for the few like me, you precious, precious few.... meet me in the middle. Join me. I will be your champion and you will be my heroes. I will be your fist and your voice. Break the chains society has placed upon you. Lift your head up and raise your middle finger along with it. Come to the arenas. Lift your eyes to them in the world who have wronged you, pump your chest out, then bring them to their knees and skull fuck them. Then, in that glorious day when I stand above all with that meaningless World Title in my hands, I will usher in the age of the downtrodden. The title will be my scepter and we will surely stand."  

Impassioned by his own words, the future female grabs the camera at either side and shoves his face into it, so only his features are seen.

~Transocles~
"I will do this because, when it comes to battle, I live by one code. No friends, no enemies, just victims."

He removes himself entirely from camera view and lets the final scene of the dark and haunting background linger before the scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: S7 | Transocles -- "No Friends, No Enemies, Just Victims"   S7 | Transocles -- "No Friends, No Enemies, Just Victims" EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:36 am

Nice choice of diction all throughout. Very nice promo.
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: S7 | Transocles -- "No Friends, No Enemies, Just Victims"   S7 | Transocles -- "No Friends, No Enemies, Just Victims" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:37 am

I read this the other day, but forgot to reply.

I really liked the back story to the character, because I could kind of feel the pain in it while I was reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S7 | Transocles -- "No Friends, No Enemies, Just Victims"   S7 | Transocles -- "No Friends, No Enemies, Just Victims" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:08 am

Very in depth. I enjoyed your last promo too. Looking forward to more.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: S7 | Transocles -- "No Friends, No Enemies, Just Victims"   S7 | Transocles -- "No Friends, No Enemies, Just Victims" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:57 am

Tranny Anniie feels Sad lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S7 | Transocles -- "No Friends, No Enemies, Just Victims"   S7 | Transocles -- "No Friends, No Enemies, Just Victims" Empty

Back to top Go down

S7 | Transocles -- "No Friends, No Enemies, Just Victims"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1