HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S2 | Danny Diamond -- "Damn it feels good to be back"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

S2 | Danny Diamond -- "Damn it feels good to be back" Empty
PostSubject: S2 | Danny Diamond -- "Damn it feels good to be back"   S2 | Danny Diamond -- "Damn it feels good to be back" EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:25 pm

Due: Saturday, May 31st at Midnight (-5 EST)

S2 | Danny Diamond -- "Damn it feels good to be back" FJBloTX
S2 | Danny Diamond -- "Damn it feels good to be back" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: S2 | Danny Diamond -- "Damn it feels good to be back"   S2 | Danny Diamond -- "Damn it feels good to be back" EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:45 pm

The scene opens up backstage to the locker room of Danny Diamond. The audience's cheers can be heard even in the backstage area as soon as Danny is seen on camera. "The Prized Gem" is staring into a mirror intently, as he begins speaking.

Danny Diamond
"Sweet baby Jesus, I'm gorgeous."

Danny grins as he turns his head both ways to get a glimpse of his face from each side. Suddenly, his locker room door opens and in comes his girlfriend, and the mother of his child, Skye Sapphire. Danny stands up, moving away from the mirror, as Skye closes the door behind her.

Danny Diamond
"Hello, love. You excited for your debut in XWA, tonight?"

Skye Sapphire
"Definitely. I'm a bit nervous, though. I'm not even sure what gender my opponent is."

Danny Diamond
"I think it's a guy with boobs, but I'm not certain. Go for a low blow. If it ends up on its knees in pain, you know what you're up against."

Skye lightly laughs.

Skye Sapphire
"How about you? This is gonna be your third time up against Jakeb and you two are one-one against each other. Pretty big match for your return. The pressure's on, ey?"

Danny Diamond
"I'm not worried. Jakeb's good, but come on. This is me. Danny Diamond; wrestler, artist, God."

Skye chuckles again before smiling at Danny.

Skye Sapphire
"You're so conceited."

Danny Diamond
"And you love that about me."

Skye Sapphire
"I sure do."

The two smile at one another before beginning to share a passionate kiss, when there's a knock heard on the door. The two stop kissing, Danny sighing as he appears aggravated by the interruption.

Danny Diamond
"Come in."

In comes XWA interviewer Brian Johnson, whom walks straight up to Danny, microphone in hand.

Brian Johnson
"Uhh, hey Danny. I was hoping I could ask you a couple questions."

Danny Diamond
"Sure, I wasn't busy sticking my tongue down Skye's throat or anything."

Brian Johnson
"You were just..."

Brian looks at Skye, whom smiles innocently. He mumbles under his breath.

Brian Johnson
"Lucky son of a bi--"

Danny Diamond
"What's that?"

Brian Johnson
"Nothing, sir. Uhm, okay, onto the first question. Tonight, you make your in-ring return to XWA after having not competed in an XWA ring since CyberSlam, months back. How are you feeling heading into this match?"

Danny Diamond
"I feel good, Brian. Most people would be feeling a little nervous, having been out of the company for a few months. Not me. I don't get nervous. It's not in my DNA. My father never got nervous, my son damn sure never will. I'm excited, though. It's gonna be a good feeling, going out there and wrestling in front of thousands of cheering fans, chanting my name. Dan-ny, Dan-ny, Dan-ny."

The audience can be heard continuing the chant as Danny grins, listening to his adoring fans. Once the fans die down a bit, Brian continues.

Brian Johnson
"Come on, Danny. You know this ain't you."

Danny Diamond
"What do you mean, chap?"

Brian Johnson
"I mean this whole friend to the fan, nice guy routine you're doing now. That's not Danny Diamond. Danny Diamond is a selfish, arrogant, conniving son of a bitch, and I mean that in the most positive way possible. What happened? Did taking a few months off make you go soft?"

Danny grins, as he lets out a slight chuckle.

Danny Diamond
"Nothing about me is soft."

Danny looks over at Skye.

Danny Diamond
"Nothing."

As "The Prized Gem" says this, he winks at his girlfriend. She smiles back before Danny turns his attention back to Brian.

Danny Diamond
"Look, mate, I don't know about m being a nice guy. If anything, I'm generally a bit of a dick. But a friend to the fans? Yeah, I can see that now. I mean, you would've called me that last year and I would've kicked your throat so hard it snapped your head straight off. But now? Yeah. I've grown to respect these fans for the respect they've shown me. However, that said, that doesn't make me any less selfish, arrogant and conniving. I will still do anything I need to do to win. I will still look out for myself before anyone else. And I'll damn sure be the first one to tell you that I'm the best wrestler this World has ever seen."

Brian Johnson
"Well, be that as it may, tonight you've got a big challenge in the form of Jakeb Steel. Will your ring rust play a factor in this match? I mean, Jakeb beat you the last time you two encountered and you weren't even rusty then. Surely you're a little worried about this match. Hell, maybe Axel Anvil will be lurking around somewhere. You remember Axel, right? The guy who won the 2WWF World Championship after you took your ball and went home?"

The grin on Diamond's face is immediately wiped away as he grabs Brian by the shirt.

Danny Diamond
"Listen here, you little shit. I did not take my ball and go home. I had my reasons for leaving 2WWF. If you ever, and I mean fucking ever, talk to me like that again, you'll be left a bloodied mess on the floor with the last thing you see being my fists before you wake up in a hospital. Got it?"

Brian, damn near having just shat himself, simply nods in fear. Danny lets go of him. Diamond calms himself down and puts his signature arrogant grin back on.

Danny Diamond
"Now, to answer your question. Ring rust won't play a factor in my match tonight. Not only have I wrestled elsewhere during my time away from XWA, but I'm me - Danny fucking Diamond. I don't get rusty. I could take a hiatus from wrestling for five years and come back without missing a beat. You neglected to mention that I'm one and one against Jakeb Steel. He did beat me in our last encounter, but I beat him before that and I damn sure can do it again. While I've been wrestling and getting better since our last encounter, he's had very few matches since then. As for Axel Anvil, I doubt he'll get involved. He knows he doesn't want to anger me. I don't care how big he is. I don't care that he was 2WWF's last World Champion. He's simply not good enough to beat me and he knows it, so don't expect him to go out there and start something he isn't prepared to finish. Now, if you don't mind, me and my lovely girlfriend have matches to prepare for. And by that, I mean we need to have sex. So go on, get. Shoo."

Brian, obviously looking a tad jealous, does as he's told and flees from the room. The scene fades out to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: S2 | Danny Diamond -- "Damn it feels good to be back"   S2 | Danny Diamond -- "Damn it feels good to be back" EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:10 am

Danny's a dick. A good dick. Mmm good dick.

I mean, awesome promo. Fuck that cunthead Brian Johnson for cockblocking. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: S2 | Danny Diamond -- "Damn it feels good to be back"   S2 | Danny Diamond -- "Damn it feels good to be back" EmptyTue May 27, 2014 5:16 am

"Now, if you don't mind, me and my lovely girlfriend have matches to prepare for. And by that, I mean we need to have sex. So go on, get. Shoo."

Gold. Great promo!
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: S2 | Danny Diamond -- "Damn it feels good to be back"   S2 | Danny Diamond -- "Damn it feels good to be back" EmptyTue May 27, 2014 5:18 am

Didn't use "Let's go home so I can eat your pussy."

0/10
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: S2 | Danny Diamond -- "Damn it feels good to be back"   S2 | Danny Diamond -- "Damn it feels good to be back" EmptyTue May 27, 2014 5:21 am

Got Meth? wrote:
Didn't use "Let's go home so I can eat your pussy."

0/10

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: S2 | Danny Diamond -- "Damn it feels good to be back"   S2 | Danny Diamond -- "Damn it feels good to be back" EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:43 am

Enjoyable read. Danny will break though. Heel turn imminent.

Also, for whatever reason, it says Danny Diamond, but when you make him say he's gorgeous, I think of Dave Delicious.
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: S2 | Danny Diamond -- "Damn it feels good to be back"   S2 | Danny Diamond -- "Damn it feels good to be back" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:39 am

If there's one thing I admire about Diamond, it's his subtlety.

Good promo, Snoopz. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S2 | Danny Diamond -- "Damn it feels good to be back"   S2 | Danny Diamond -- "Damn it feels good to be back" Empty

Back to top Go down

S2 | Danny Diamond -- "Damn it feels good to be back"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1