CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 11:22 am

I dont like the WHAT chants either. Although they're fun to start when your annoying Senior Year-Counselor lady is giving a speech and is being a dickhead. shifty
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 9:40 pm

^
That would be fun. You wouldn't do it, though Razz 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 10:27 pm

I was implying we did, which we did. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 10:56 pm

Ianlovesfozzy wrote:
Dead wrote:
Ianlovesfozzy wrote:
If fans are chanting for CM Punk, obviously they believe he deserved the spot he thought he deserved and NOT cheering for him would be blindly following the WWE and thus giving away their money for nothing. They want to see a certain product -- CM Punk -- Not whatever the fuck WWE feels like. Fans should chant CM Punk forever.

Yes! I wholeheartedly agree we should cheer for a dude who quit on his fans!

The fans blame WWE for him quitting because the fans and Punk believe he wasn't in the top spot he deserved. Fans didn't care about him ending up in a feud with fucking Kane.

And those fans are fucking morons, who apparently forgot the year long title reign he had, his feud with Rock followed up by his feud with Taker. That compensates for something.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 11:08 pm

Deathstroke wrote:
I was implying we did, which we did. Funny

Duuuuuuuude!!! Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 11:58 pm

It was pretty awesome and she got really mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:05 am

I blame Miz
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:52 am

Dead wrote:
Ianlovesfozzy wrote:
Dead wrote:
Ianlovesfozzy wrote:
If fans are chanting for CM Punk, obviously they believe he deserved the spot he thought he deserved and NOT cheering for him would be blindly following the WWE and thus giving away their money for nothing. They want to see a certain product -- CM Punk -- Not whatever the fuck WWE feels like. Fans should chant CM Punk forever.

Yes! I wholeheartedly agree we should cheer for a dude who quit on his fans!

The fans blame WWE for him quitting because the fans and Punk believe he wasn't in the top spot he deserved. Fans didn't care about him ending up in a feud with fucking Kane.

And those fans are fucking morons, who apparently forgot the year long title reign he had, his feud with Rock followed up by his feud with Taker. That compensates for something.

Those fans aren't morons. They wanted CM Punk to be a megastar. WWE didn't. WWE gave him the ball but not a real run nor a real chance at getting to the level the fans thought he should be at. He was always behind Cena, and during his last, four or so months, he was booking like a bitch that couldn't beat anyone. Ryback got over on CM Punk's back. And no, CM Punk didn't have a "feud" with The Rock. He lost a match after some build-up. That's not a feud. He was an afterthought for Cena/Rock. Then his match with Undertaker was just another Taker match, putting him on the same level as a retiring Shawn Michaels and a retiring Triple H.

Punk didn't want to get recycled through the system again. He thought he was in the top group. The fans wanted him in the top group. He was over enough to be and was good enough on the mic to be... but that's not what WWE wanted.

So, yeah, chant CM Punk forever.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:06 am

^ Fuck that.... There is such a thing as patience. Punk could have waited, people have had shitty runs in mid-card. I'm sure JBL did after being WWE Champion. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:19 am

That's the point! He didn't want to be a JBL and the fans didn't want him to be a JBL. That's why they're chanting. He didn't want to be a B player. When have Triple H or John Cena been recycled through the mid card? They haven't? Oh...
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:30 am

^Makes him sound douchey and bigheaded..... Rather have him the champ than Bootista as originally planned though.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:45 am

HE IS DOUCHEY AND HE IS BIG HEADED.

But that's besides the point. The fans chanting "CM Punk" now wanted him in that role and he's gone, now, because he wasn't put in it.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:53 am

And where were those fans when he WAS there?

Chanting CM Punk stupidly in matches and segments that have nothing to do with him is stupid and pointless and annoying. They're hypocrites. Look where the chants got Daniel Bryan, they couldn't have done that for Punk? Stop trying to cover the fact that Punk walking out was pathetic on his part. He doesnt deserve chants for walking out on everyone, that's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:56 am

^ They were all in Chicago? Funny
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:20 am

Indifferent

You're arguing a false causality. No, him walking out doesn't mean he "deserves" the chants. They're not related. They're chanting because they still want him. He's not there because WWE decided he wasn't good enough to be in a top spot. He left because of that decision.

And where were those fans when he WAS there?

Giving him massive pops and cheering for him while he was a face...

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:24 am

I remember when he was there, he didnt get nearly as much chants as he does now. At least not towards the end, anyway. If fans REALLY wanted him in the main event, they would've given him the Bryan treatment. They only want what they can't have. Punk had a year+ fuckin world title reign, then a feud with Undertaker at WM, then a feud with Lesnar. To say he wasnt treated right is ridiculous considering how everyone else is booked. He's spoiled.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:46 am

"At least not towards the end, anyway."

You notice the Bryan chants are dying down now that they put him with Kane?

He was a face with no antagonist. He had matches with the Shield which just had been buried to make the Wyatt Family, he was about to feud with Kane. That's sure to get people to cheer. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:49 am

You forgot to respond to the second half of that Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:10 pm

>WWE felt he wasnt good enough to be in the top spot
>Dude just came off the longest title reign in modern history

Who else can say that? John Cena cant. Randy Orton cant. Sheamus cant. The COO of the company surely cant.

I dont know if you're trolling at this point, or just trying too hard to convince us why it was alright for Punk to walk out and why its alright for fans to hijack every single segment on a program that doesnt revolve around him. There are guys in the midcard and lower that are DYING to have the spot that CM Punk did, and they havent walked out. Do you think guys like Zack Ryder, Yoshi Tatsu, Curt Hawkins etc enjoy doing bumfuck nothing with their time? Do you think guys like Ziggler enjoy being in midcard hell forever? The answer is simple: No.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:41 pm

Well said, Dead.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:45 pm

>WWE felt he wasnt good enough to be in the top spot
>Dude just came off the longest title reign in modern history

This is fucking stupid. "He had the title so he was being pushed!" ... But Dolph Ziggler had the title less than a year ago! AND later in this post you say he's in mid-card hell. So which is it? Is the title automatically a symbol of you being in a top spot or is it about how you're booked?

Because I've argued all thread CM Punk was put into the third tier, in the same level as Big Show, Mark Henry, Kane, Jack Swagger, Rob Van Dam, etc.. Guys who in the short term have really strong runs but in the long term aren't always on the front burners. They're high level complementary pieces.

Who else can say that? John Cena cant. Randy Orton cant. Sheamus cant. The COO of the company surely cant.

When is the last time Cena or Triple H was on a card but not one of the MAIN matches on the card. The top three or four, PPV pillar matches? Orton is in the B level where he's mostly in that category. Say, 80/90% of the time, but still occasionally drops out of that level... and that's mostly because he's failed drug tests four times.

Sheamus is a C-Level guy with Punk. If you were CM Punk, would you be happy with that?

Dead wrote:
I dont know if you're trolling at this point, or just trying too hard to convince us why it was alright for Punk to walk out and why its alright for fans to hijack every single segment on a program that doesnt revolve around him.

I didn't say that. Fans are silly to hijack the show for Punk. I just understand it and it doesn't make them stupid. Punk didn't "walk out on the fans," like you're all claiming. Walking out on the fans implies the fans' demand of Punk is completely inelastic, and it's not. Fans don't want to see CM Punk wrestle in the mid card. Him "walking out" on the fans isn't the same as quitting on them. He knew he wasn't going to be in the position they wanted him to see him in (as proven by the chants) or the position he thought he had earned.

So yes, he left. But he left something no one cared about. Ric Flair can carry a broom, but he couldn't sell tickets booked with one.

Dead wrote:
There are guys in the midcard and lower that are DYING to have the spot that CM Punk did, and they havent walked out. Do you think guys like Zack Ryder, Yoshi Tatsu, Curt Hawkins etc enjoy doing bumfuck nothing with their time? Do you think guys like Ziggler enjoy being in midcard hell forever? The answer is simple: No.

That's stupid. Really, really stupid.

There are people that get beaten to death at work in 3rd world countries. If your boss demands you suck his dick, you have to. You can't quit because some people have it worse and would love to only have to suck dick for money.

---

No one is fucking obligated to suffer through something because someone has it worse. It doesn't make him a bad person for not wanting to be fucked in the ass and it doesn't make the fans stupid for being upset the WWE didn't do anything to change from the point in 2011 when he resigned and the point in 2014 when he quit. The fans should chant CM Punk forever whenever Stephanie McMahon or Triple H appear as "The authority." Hi-jacking matches with it I do not support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:05 pm

Quote :

This is fucking stupid. "He had the title so he was being pushed!" ... But Dolph Ziggler had the title less than a year ago! AND later in this post you say he's in mid-card hell. So which is it? Is the title automatically a symbol of you being in a top spot or is it about how you're booked?

Because I've argued all thread CM Punk was put into the third tier, in the same level as Big Show, Mark Henry, Kane, Jack Swagger, Rob Van Dam, etc.. Guys who in the short term have really strong runs but in the long term aren't always on the front burners. They're high level complementary pieces.

When is the last time Cena or Triple H was on a card but not one of the MAIN matches on the card. The top three or four, PPV pillar matches? Orton is in the B level where he's mostly in that category. Say, 80/90% of the time, but still occasionally drops out of that level... and that's mostly because he's failed drug tests four times.

Sheamus is a C-Level guy with Punk. If you were CM Punk, would you be happy with that?

So let me get this straight, unless you're feuding with Cena or HHH, you arent at the highest level? You arent doing main event feuds unless it's with those 2? Dolph Ziggler beat John Cena in a Ladder Match for MITB, but what did he do after that? He was going after a tag team title before he cashed in. It's ALL about how you're booked, and CM Punk was booked consistently AFTER he lost the title. Rock, Undertaker, Jericho, Lesnar etc. 

Quote :

I didn't say that. Fans are silly to hijack the show for Punk. I just understand it and it doesn't make them stupid. Punk didn't "walk out on the fans," like you're all claiming. Walking out on the fans implies the fans' demand of Punk is completely inelastic, and it's not. Fans don't want to see CM Punk wrestle in the mid card. Him "walking out" on the fans isn't the same as quitting on them. He knew he wasn't going to be in the position they wanted him to see him in (as proven by the chants) or the position he thought he had earned. 

Boo fucking hoo. John Cena is working a midcard feud right now with Bray Wyatt. John Cena has done a feud with The Miz who was in the midcard at the time. He's done a midcard feud with Barrett. You dont see him bitching about it. Randy Orton this time last year was feuding with Big Show. Everyone at the top once in a while works with guys lower on the ladder. You can not stay in the main event every single show, every single month, especially with one title now.

Quote :

That's stupid. Really, really stupid.

There are people that get beaten to death at work in 3rd world countries. If your boss demands you suck his dick, you have to. You can't quit because some people have it worse and would love to only have to suck dick for money.

What kind of comparison is this? Vince McMahon isnt going to stab someone if a guy like Curt Hawkins asks for their release, especially if they know their talents would be more appreciated with another employer.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:16 pm

Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:42 pm

No, you completely have it wrong and appear to be delusional. John Cena isn't in a fucking mid-card feud right now. Mid-card feuds aren't the focal point of television. He's in a MAIN feud (And depending on your perspective, possibly THE main feud over Shield/Evolution) Just like every feud he's ever in. It's the focus of the product. He might get bumped to second or third sometimes, but that's still a pillar position... A feud the WWE product for that period is based around.

CM Punk wanted to be in THAT position. He wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:45 pm

The way I saw it, they made him champ for a year+ and then afterwards "left him hanging", per say. Like "We made you champ for all of 2012 and early 2013. That was it. You get nothing else. Go home."

So he did...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw   CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk Chants Drown Out Stephanie On Raw

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next