HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kevin Durant is NBA 2K15's cover star

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kevin Durant is NBA 2K15's cover star Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Durant is NBA 2K15's cover star   Kevin Durant is NBA 2K15's cover star EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:16 pm

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/kevin-durant-is-nba-2k15-s-cover-star/1100-6419478/#livefyre

Quote :

Oklahoma City Thunder forward Kevin Durant, one of the most dominant players in the entire NBA, is the cover athlete for upcoming basketball game NBA 2K15, 2K Sports announced today. This announcement comes just a day after Durant was named 2014 NBA MVP.

"I'm honored to be selected for the cover of NBA 2K," Durant said in a statement. "I've been an avid fan and player of NBA 2K since I was a kid, and being selected as the sole cover athlete of NBA 2K15 is an amazing accomplishment at this point of my life. I feel like my time has come."

Durant has an impressive list of accomplishments to his name. After playing just one season of college ball at Texas, he joined the NBA and was named the 2007-2008 Rookie of the Year. He has since earned himself four NBA scoring titles and he's been selected to five All-Star teams.

Miami Heat superstar Lebron James was the cover star for last year's game, NBA 2K14.

NBA 2K15 launches October 7 for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PC. That date is becoming ever-crowded, as October 7 also sees the release of Alien: Isolation, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Driveclub, and Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor.
Back to top Go down

Kevin Durant is NBA 2K15's cover star

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1