HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kevin "tha wizard" Durant scores career high 54 points against Warriors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kevin "tha wizard" Durant scores career high 54 points against Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Kevin "tha wizard" Durant scores career high 54 points against Warriors   Kevin "tha wizard" Durant scores career high 54 points against Warriors EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 1:21 pm

Kevin Durant went off Friday night (Jan. 17), putting up a career-high 54 points in the OKC Thunder's 127-121 win over the Golden State Warriors.

KD made 19 of 28 field goals and 11 of 13 free throws in his third straight game with at least 36 points. It was also the first 50-point game of the season.

"As a leader, my main objective is to serve my teammates, help them out," he said after the game. "Some nights, I've got to put it up, I've got to score. Some nights, I've got to do other things. Tonight, they found me and I was able to hit a few shots. I just tried to do as best as I can to lead the team and lead us to victory."

The NBA superstar scored 11 points during one two-minute stretch in the fourth quarter, giving OKC a 17-point lead.

-
Oklahoma City Thunder superstar Kevin Durant had a monster game against the Golden State Warriors on Friday night. Durant put up 28 shots, collecting 54 points, four rebounds and six assists. It was his third straight game with at least 36 points and that has some people in OKC already thinking about a Most Valuable Player award.

Durant says it is still too soon to talk about postseason awards.

“It’s premature,” Durant said, via ESPN. “It’s way too early in the season. I try not to think about that type of stuff. Of course, as a player, you’d love to win an MVP award, but I can’t take my focus off the team. Every day, I’ve just got to keep chipping away, keep enjoying the process, and we’ll see what happens.”

Still, with a night like that it is hard to stop him and hard to keep his name out of the discussion.

“We battled him for the most part, and he got hot in the fourth and knocked down some big shots for them,” Warriors center Andrew Bogut said. “There’s a reason why he’s a perennial All-Star and future Hall of Famer, and possibly MVP this year.”

Kevin "tha wizard" Durant scores career high 54 points against Warriors Tumblr_m5h76gDHPr1rs5ngxo1_400

-

the fuck. i wanted to see this  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Kevin "tha wizard" Durant scores career high 54 points against Warriors   Kevin "tha wizard" Durant scores career high 54 points against Warriors EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:10 pm

I actually saw the end of this game, Curry went off too.

I bet Melo also has a 50 point game later this season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

PostSubject: Re: Kevin "tha wizard" Durant scores career high 54 points against Warriors   Kevin "tha wizard" Durant scores career high 54 points against Warriors EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:15 pm

who do you think is mvp as of right now? lol
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Kevin "tha wizard" Durant scores career high 54 points against Warriors   Kevin "tha wizard" Durant scores career high 54 points against Warriors EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:08 am

^ Probably KD

BurdurSmurf wrote:
I bet Melo also has a 50 point game later this season.
Told you so, except he out-did it with a 60+ game Basketball 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin "tha wizard" Durant scores career high 54 points against Warriors   Kevin "tha wizard" Durant scores career high 54 points against Warriors EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:26 pm

^ lol i was on InsideHoops and read a 15 page thread, 1 by 1. and then i saw he ended up with 62 lol

then i started a stream but he was already done.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Kevin "tha wizard" Durant scores career high 54 points against Warriors   Kevin "tha wizard" Durant scores career high 54 points against Warriors EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:07 am

Now Terrence Ross drops 51 today. Wtf is going on.  itchy head 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin "tha wizard" Durant scores career high 54 points against Warriors   Kevin "tha wizard" Durant scores career high 54 points against Warriors EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:55 pm

t ross is good at 3's in 2k14 and i believe Derozan is injured, and Jonas V sucks now

so yeah, who else is gonna score besides Lowry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin "tha wizard" Durant scores career high 54 points against Warriors   Kevin "tha wizard" Durant scores career high 54 points against Warriors EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:55 pm

Jonas is still good. Amir isn't.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Kevin "tha wizard" Durant scores career high 54 points against Warriors   Kevin "tha wizard" Durant scores career high 54 points against Warriors EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:51 pm

Lowry's a beast, have him in both of my 2 main fantasy leagues. walk

The Raptors have a decent amount of scorers just not really any that are consistent enough. Terrence Ross fits that description but from what I can see the guy does have multiple skills and the potential to score like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin "tha wizard" Durant scores career high 54 points against Warriors   Kevin "tha wizard" Durant scores career high 54 points against Warriors Empty

Back to top Go down

Kevin "tha wizard" Durant scores career high 54 points against Warriors

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1