HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA Empty
PostSubject: A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA   A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:52 pm

The possibility Beer Money could get back together.

The Wolves More than Likely will become Tag Team Champions.

Beer Money vs. The Wolves for the Tag Team Titles Could happen!
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA   A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:01 pm

Well unless they bring in some new guys or start some new teams they might have to.

The only team I can think of right now is The Bro Mans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA   A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:19 am

Is there a chance Mr. Anderson might get fired?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA   A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:58 am

Beer Money permanently getting back together would be interesting and they've teased it on their website that they might.

Thing is, neither of these two are Tag Title level any more. They should both be in the main event scene challenging for the World Title, so I'm not sure I want it as a permanent deal...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA   A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:28 am

The worst thing ever done for the Tag Team Department was to make Beer Money split. Now trying to make two main event players get back together, just to go to a (if much) mid-card status again... Nah.
It would be nice to see a reunion, but not something permanently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA   A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:16 pm

They had to elevate Bobby Roode eventually, as people would of been upset that he wasnt pushed towards anything yet. James Storm on the other hand can go kick rocks.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA   A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:17 pm

James Storm is awesome <_<

Both men are very talented and are now stars for the company. Leaving them in the tag division would have sucked nuts.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA   A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:32 pm

I get what Chilly is saying. It really might be better to try and keep them in the main events longer. But I think it depends on how TNA books Storm's feud with Gunner. If Gunner ends up beating him in that I Quit match you might as well bring back Beer Money sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA   A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:34 pm

Only way Storm beats Gunner is if Gunner is KO'ed.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA   A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:38 pm

Storm needs to win, even if it's by a BS way. Even though he's had the upper hand in terms of the rivalry in promos and attacks, Gunner has won EVERY match they've had.

But yeah, I'd rather they pushed the pair as top singles guys than teaming them back up permanently.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA   A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 1:28 pm

I'd hate it if they had a screw job finish to an I Quit match. I'd prefer something nasty like they did with Styles vs. Dreamer.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA   A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 1:32 pm

I mean cool BS type of way, because can you see Gunner's character quitting? He's being shown as Mr. America xD
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA   A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 1:36 pm

Well I couldn't ever see Tommy Dreamer ever quitting but fuck a fork to the eye? I think if TNA did something like that it would protect Gunner if Storm had to win.
Back to top Go down
Shaker Jones
Jobber
Shaker Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA   A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA EmptyThu May 01, 2014 3:13 pm

At least the wolves are the tna tag team champions now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA   A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA EmptyThu May 01, 2014 3:36 pm

At least the title change happened on television as opposed to a house show where nobody can see it unless you're there.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA   A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA EmptyThu May 01, 2014 5:13 pm

At least the title change happened on television as opposed to a house show where nobody can see it because no one goes to TNA house shows

FTFY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA   A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

A Few Good Thing That Might Happen in TNA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1