Who are the worst serious rappers?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Who are the worst serious rappers? Empty
PostSubject: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:31 am

Only rappers that take it seriously, therefore Lil B and Josh Tobin types don't count. Made this thread specifically to trash Yelawolf.... so He's my pick. Also, I can't stand French Montana.

Who are the worst serious rappers? FJBloTX
Who are the worst serious rappers? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:15 am

Eminem, Hopsin, and Drake are easily the worst 3 for me. Schoolboy Q is terrible and Wale and J. Cole weak as well. That Let Nas Down shit was just embarrasing.

French Montana and Yelawolf is cool.

Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 8:51 am

Rick Ross.

That guy from Falling in Reverse is awful too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:10 am

i thought Falling in Reverse were terrible as a whole?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:34 am

DJ wrote:
Eminem, Hopsin, and Drake are easily the worst 3 for me. Schoolboy Q is terrible and Wale and J. Cole weak as well. That Let Nas Down shit was just embarrasing.

French Montana and Yelawolf is cool.

Dumb.

My picks are French Montana, Wocka Flocka, Bow Wow, Chris Brown (When he raps), Trinidad James
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:28 pm

DJ wrote:
Eminem, Hopsin, and Drake are easily the worst 3 for me. Schoolboy Q is terrible and Wale and J. Cole weak as well.
ROFL!

I don't mind Yelawolf either though.

Instantly come to mind: French Montana and Waka Flocka (if he even counts.. although a few of his songs are at least kinda catchy)

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:30 pm

Drake is insanely awful. Like, I can't even IMAGINE how he's famous. Him, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, and Tyler the Creator.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:14 am

Seriously? Drake? Funny

Anyways I would include Waka as a serious rapper. He just makes songs for the club... Kinda like Flo Rida.

Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:18 am

I'd say Drake. Maybe even Wayne.

I like Rick Ross, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:15 am

Drake isn't great, but I can't take him too seriously. Eminem isn't the worst at all, but he's definitely not close to being the best. I think Snoop is bad, but again, should he be taken seriously?

Montana is cool.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:08 am

Meh. I think a lot of people hate Drake because it's cool to hate Drake because he was on Degrassi. There aren't many rappers that talk about their REAL life. A lot of people say Nas fabricated his "life" when he spit the greatest rap album of all time - Illmatic. IMO I couldn't care less what Drake's background is. He's not my favorite artist, if I'm making a top 5, he's probably not in that either, but I don't see him as awful and I don't get how anyone would... Not when there are Nick Cannon's out there. Funny

Anyways Wayne is no longer serious IMO.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:37 am

Drake was on Degrassi? What is Degrassi?? I don't hate him. I actually like some of his music, but... Not really a good rapper, hey...
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:14 am

Not saying your opinion specifically because there are plenty of legitimate reasons not to like him. Funny The motto being one of 'em.

I think he's pretty good. Songs that get radio play can't be extremely lyrical so he has a lot of "anthems" AKA radio songs. His mixtape stuff from prior to his record deal was excellent IMO

Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:17 am

I like Nick Cannon. >_>

PostSubject: Re: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:58 am

Ian wrote:
Meh. I think a lot of people hate Drake because it's cool to hate Drake because he was on Degrassi. There aren't many rappers that talk about their REAL life. A lot of people say Nas fabricated his "life" when he spit the greatest rap album of all time - Illmatic. IMO I couldn't care less what Drake's background is. He's not my favorite artist, if I'm making a top 5, he's probably not in that either, but I don't see him as awful and I don't get how anyone would... Not when there are Nick Cannon's out there. Funny

Anyways Wayne is no longer serious IMO.
Drake is terrible. He's insanely corny, his singing is awful, his rapping is worse. He completely disrespected Aaliyah and if this was 2003 he would of got stomped out by DMX and probably others.

How is Wayne not serious? He dropped possibly the best rap song of the year at this point with God Bless Amerika. He's doing good verses with Out Chea, Yuck, and Rich as Fuck and thats just the shit that comes on tv. I ain't even listen to his album this year and I still know he been killin it.

Nick Cannon isn't as bad as people say. He's not good or even close to it, but he's better than a lot of rappers, sadly.

Chris Brown doesn't count as a serious rapper imo, unless he's doing a lot of rapping now and I just haven't heard of it.

Trinidad James is cool I love Female$ Welcomed and All Gold Everything.

Eminem is shit because he's constantly yelling and I aint tryin to hear that.

As for rapping about your life, that shit doesn't matter really. Rap is entertainment. Horrorcore rappers aren't really murderers. Rappers are talking shit like wrestlers, that aint real life either. Ross was a cop, who gives a shit? He's a bitch for denying it, not because it happened. Ross's biggest problem (other than name dropping real gangsters like Larry Hoover) is he doesn't wear shirts. Every rapper dissed Game cause nobody believed him, but people still buy and admire his music. And Drake's started from the bottom couldn't of been any more of bullshit if he tried. He literally started on a tv show, thats the top motherfucka but don't nobody care cause its entertainment. I don't give a shit about this stuff anymore. I used to but its just childish in my opinion. Do what you gotta do to make money as long as you aint fucking up someone else's money.

Honestly I don't give a fuck if anyone agrees with my opinions. Personally I don't like many of the most popular rappers cause they tend to bore me (Jay-Z, Kanye, Nas, Kendrick) but I wouldn't call them the worst.

Also, Kreayshawn and V-Nasty are some of the worst rappers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:31 am

DJ wrote:
GOLD!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Destroyer wrote:
DJ wrote:
GOLD!!!
I don't know how people listen to that shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:27 pm

Most people think it's tough, but most people are faggy.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:18 pm

I like Eminem. Not cause I think he's a good rapper (he's ight) but because he's a good artist and I think --- *gets sniped*

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:25 pm

Who are the worst serious rappers? J9wohy
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:30 pm

Hater doe

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:45 pm

Destroyer wrote:
Most people think it's tough, but most people are faggy.
Faggy dudes think listening to Eminem makes them cool but listening to sexy women makes them gay, backwards ass mafucks.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:17 pm

I'm sorry, Eminem doesn't suck... I can't accept that. Not an Eminem fan really, but I just don't understand how he could "suck."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:26 pm

Ian wrote:
I'm sorry, Eminem doesn't suck... I can't accept that. Not an Eminem fan really, but I just don't understand how he could "suck."
Cause he sucks in my opinion. His screaming is unbearable and he beefs with women.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:48 pm

That makes him suck as a rapper? Weird way of judging people. Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are the worst serious rappers?   Who are the worst serious rappers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are the worst serious rappers?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next