HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EG Deal "Worst of the Worst"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

EG Deal "Worst of the Worst" Empty
PostSubject: EG Deal "Worst of the Worst"   EG Deal "Worst of the Worst" EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:58 pm

EG Deal "Worst of the Worst" EGDealWorst_zps38a3df26
Due: Saturday, August 17th at 11:59PM EDT (UTC -4 Hours)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EG Deal "Worst of the Worst"   EG Deal "Worst of the Worst" EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:31 pm

After a fantastic, technical masterpiece between David Michaels and Evan Flare, which was followed by a frenzy of cheers from the fans, the now familiar "Downfall" by TRUSTcompany hits the PA system, cuing E.G. Deal into the arena, with a mic in his right hand, to a shower of jeers, as the audience gets ready for our next match.

Ted Cedar: "Well ladies and gentlemen, it's been a very special Vendetta so far and we still have two matches to go, but it looks like E.G. wants to talk."

Adam Dennis: "Up next is a contest which pits the huge, monstrous and the man on a hot mean streak, E.G. Deal, versus the overrated, untalented Minkaro."

Ted Cedar: "You only dislike Minkaro because the fans like him, right?"

Adam Dennis: "You could say that, yes, I don't believe in the whole 'fans make the wrestler' thing, so I'm anti anyone who believes in it."

By this time, Deal has made his way halfway through the ramp, his facing showing a wide smirk and an emotion that basically says "in your face" to the fans, eventually slithering into the ring. He makes his way to the middle of the ring, the smirk only going wider as the fans' boos get louder, as he waits for them to die down before nearing the microphone to his mouth.

Adam Dennis: "Wonder what he has to say."

E.G. Deal: "...I'm the best wrestler in the world today and you guys should know it!"

Adam Dennis: "He has a point."

Ted Cedar: "Would you please, shut up?"

Adam Dennis: "If it pisses you so much, no."

E.G. Deal: "I'm the best wrestler in the world right now, and unlike any other person who claims it, I can actually back it up! I mean, let's see, I returned two weeks ago at Revolution Wars. And now? I'm one of the top four for the World Title tournament. Is that enough for you?"

The fans respond with an irritating "WHAT?".

E.G. Deal: "You wanna play ignorant? Fine, I'll play ignorant with you. Can I know where the actual fuck are your favourites? Where's Hitman Alex on the standings? What about Drake Dysfunction? Oh wait, they are all BENEATH ME, just like everyone of you!"

The fans again chant "WHAT?" at E.G. Deal, slowly nullifying his patience to prove them wrong.

E.G. Deal: "Alright fine, let's have one more try. Let's see the other three in the top four of the standings. The former five time World Champion Caleb Spires."

The fans cheer loudly at the "Elite One".

The Rising Star Divisions Champion, Riley Williamson.

Again, the mention of the RSD Champ is accompanied by cheers.

E.G. Deal: "And...The Franchise *Deal laughs to himself*...Evan Flare."

The fans show a mixed reaction to the mention of Evan Flare, the other half booing for the fact E.G. Deal just mocked him.

E.G. Deal: "Is that enough proof to show that I'm the best wrestler in the whole world right now?"

The fans chant "YOU STILL SUCK" at Deal, and it seems that put the final nail in the coffin. Deal has finally snapped.

E.G. Deal: "SHUT THE FUCK UP! You guys are selfish, idiotic bastards who don't recognize talent when they see it! I'm two for a zero since I returned, but you guys still believe I suck. You still believe I'm the worst of the worst. But no, you know what, I don't need your opinions, you're all under me. You claim I'm the worst of the worst, but I'm actually the best of the best. It's why I'm on a winning streak ever since I have returned. But no, you just are too selfish to recognize it."

E.G. Deal: "But what do I have to do to prove to you all that I'm actually good? Oh, I realised it, I must suck ya'll dicks! I must be the pathetic, goody no-shoes guy who does it for the moment. But that's in your dreams! You can only beg and plead that I embrace you guys. You can only WISH I become one of your favourites! I finally saw the truth. You guys hate me because I don't pander to you, right? Because I can kick the asses of all of your favourites week in and week out without breaking a sweat, right? It's why you're all selfish bastards. You call people like me the bad guys when you only cheer people who suck ya'll asses. Admit it! Minkaro will come out right now from behind the curtains, and you guys will cheer him, and he'll be a good guy and pander to you all. Good for him, I don't give two fucks anymore, you guys can go fuck yourselves. Minkaro, come out here, let me kick your poor ass quickly."

(Enter Minkaro's entrance. To be continued in the match.)
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: EG Deal "Worst of the Worst"   EG Deal "Worst of the Worst" EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:07 pm

I seen that you mentioned me... and I think I'd have a really fun time writing a match against a giant like this. I'll be sure to go through this and give you real feedback eventually. 8)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EG Deal "Worst of the Worst"   EG Deal "Worst of the Worst" EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:11 pm

Well haha, I wanted to check if you're face or heel and stumbled upon that little "nickname" of yours...Couldn't resist it.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: EG Deal "Worst of the Worst"   EG Deal "Worst of the Worst" EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:12 pm

It's funny because as the Franchise I don't think I ever won 4 matches in a row. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EG Deal "Worst of the Worst"   EG Deal "Worst of the Worst" EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:57 pm

Funny
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: EG Deal "Worst of the Worst"   EG Deal "Worst of the Worst" EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:52 am

I love how you mentioned me as well. Funny

I found this to be a good Heel promo. You had Deal tell the fans to shut up every time they would cut him off and shouted "What!" Another thing I think you did great on was that you were playing off this angry giant character very well. 

--I'll add more to this post later.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

PostSubject: Re: EG Deal "Worst of the Worst"   EG Deal "Worst of the Worst" EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:54 am

Thanks man. Much appreciated. :D
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: EG Deal "Worst of the Worst"   EG Deal "Worst of the Worst" EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:49 pm

Heh heh. My name wasn't mocked like Anal Fever's 8)
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: EG Deal "Worst of the Worst"   EG Deal "Worst of the Worst" EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:56 pm

My fucking profile SAYS to mock it. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: EG Deal "Worst of the Worst"   EG Deal "Worst of the Worst" EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:03 am

Fairly decent job, Abdel! I liked the promo overall. There were a few things here and there that could have been worded a little better (like "Suck ya'lls dicks lol), but overall it was a good promo and it got the message across. good job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EG Deal "Worst of the Worst"   EG Deal "Worst of the Worst" Empty

Back to top Go down

EG Deal "Worst of the Worst"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1