HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How I'd book the next year in WWE (PPVS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How I'd book the next year in WWE (PPVS) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I'd book the next year in WWE (PPVS)   How I'd book the next year in WWE (PPVS) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:51 pm

Just be happy that Alexander Umaga Snitsky Knox Kozlov Rusev got a few wins
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: How I'd book the next year in WWE (PPVS)   How I'd book the next year in WWE (PPVS) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:55 pm

^ Don't forget the Tensai and Ryback in the name Funny

Liked the booking.... Mine would have been different but still, yours is better than what I would've thought, except for the midcard title choices IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I'd book the next year in WWE (PPVS)   How I'd book the next year in WWE (PPVS) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:07 pm

He should of at least beat Cena once
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: How I'd book the next year in WWE (PPVS)   How I'd book the next year in WWE (PPVS) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:11 pm

Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: How I'd book the next year in WWE (PPVS)   How I'd book the next year in WWE (PPVS) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:49 am

Sting vs Orton kinda disturbs me though.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: How I'd book the next year in WWE (PPVS)   How I'd book the next year in WWE (PPVS) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:37 am

Deathstroke wrote:
Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of Should of

*Should have.

Also; book Ryder to be World Champion by WM is the only logical way to book WWE. Why does no one see this?
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: How I'd book the next year in WWE (PPVS)   How I'd book the next year in WWE (PPVS) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 6:02 pm

French Breadstick wrote:
Sting vs Orton kinda disturbs me though.
Legend Killer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How I'd book the next year in WWE (PPVS)   How I'd book the next year in WWE (PPVS) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How I'd book the next year in WWE (PPVS)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2