HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pink concert sends fan into labour

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Pink concert sends fan into labour Empty
PostSubject: Pink concert sends fan into labour   Pink concert sends fan into labour EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:25 pm

A Pink fan went into labour during the star's concert in Sydney yesterday (08.08.13).

The 'Get the Party Started' hitmaker had an eventful concert in the Australian city, as a couple also got engaged.

The 33-year-old singer tweeted: ''Let's see... Tonight I proposed for someone in the audience and she said yes... And then I sent a woman into labor! Great night! #sydney''

Pink - who is known for writing tracks venting her anger at men, such as 'U + Ur Hand' and 'So What?' - also allowed herself a little romance as she also Tweeted a tribute to her husband, Carey Hart.

She wrote: ''I won't write this in a song because it would be cheesy..... But my husband is really good to me (sic).''

Always keen to prove love is a greater force than hate, Pink also recently responded to internet trolls branding her a lesbian by saying she considers it a compliment, as most of her favourite people are gay.

She added: ''I'm sure all of you hate filled humans can come up with something a little worse than that?!? Come on- be creative. You have 140 characters!''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pink concert sends fan into labour   Pink concert sends fan into labour EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:26 pm

Pink is amazing Obey our master! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pink concert sends fan into labour   Pink concert sends fan into labour EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:14 pm

Yeah That 

Gotta her see her perform live one day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pink concert sends fan into labour   Pink concert sends fan into labour Empty

Back to top Go down

Pink concert sends fan into labour

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1