HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alicia Silverstone felt 'sexy' during labour

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Alicia Silverstone felt 'sexy' during labour Empty
PostSubject: Alicia Silverstone felt 'sexy' during labour   Alicia Silverstone felt 'sexy' during labour EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:12 pm

Alicia Silverstone felt ''sexy'' while in labour with her son.
The 'Clueless' actress, who welcomed her first baby boy, Bear Blu, into the world in May 2011, claims she really enjoyed the first half of the delivery process.

Promoting her new book, 'The Kind Mama,' the 37-year-old star told 'Live! With Kelly & Michael': ''The first 14 hours was almost sexy. The [hormone] oxytocin was doing all this magic and it felt amazing. And then it got less than amazing. It got really intense as labour is. And, yeah, it didn't end up as I planned but the whole juicy story is in the book.''
The 'Suburgatory' beauty endured 27 hours of labour before she was forced to undergo an emergency Caesarean section.

Alicia has previously attracted criticism for some of her parenting skills, including chewing her son's food before giving it to him, and ingesting her placenta through a pill.

But she told 'Good Morning America': ''As far as critics, I'm very secure in the choices I make because I'm really informed and I trust my instincts and when I need help, I go to the people I see parent or birth or be pregnant in a way that was really inspiring me. And the rest is just noise.''

Asked if she wants more children, she said: ''Definitely eventually. But I'm really loving and enjoying Bear right now. I want to finish a few things and then definitely want another baby but not yet.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Silverstone felt 'sexy' during labour   Alicia Silverstone felt 'sexy' during labour EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:14 pm

I find that very hard to believe! But 27 hours of labour, damn I could not handle that Funny
 wtf  is with ingesting her placenta and chewing her kids food first
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Silverstone felt 'sexy' during labour   Alicia Silverstone felt 'sexy' during labour EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 7:03 am

Well clearly her the whole process wasn't very painful for her if she thought it was "sexy"... <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Silverstone felt 'sexy' during labour   Alicia Silverstone felt 'sexy' during labour EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 2:47 pm

What she do, take pictures during?
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Silverstone felt 'sexy' during labour   Alicia Silverstone felt 'sexy' during labour EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 2:56 pm

Dead wrote:
What she do, take pictures during?

Wouldn't surprise me if there were some people who "selfied" during labour.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Silverstone felt 'sexy' during labour   Alicia Silverstone felt 'sexy' during labour EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:04 pm

^
You've started a new craze. Damn you.
Back to top Go down

Alicia Silverstone felt 'sexy' during labour

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1