HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | D-Volution - "Remember when..."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | D-Volution - "Remember when..." Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | D-Volution - "Remember when..."   PROMO | D-Volution - "Remember when..." EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 12:56 am

DUE: Saturday, April 26th at 11:59PM EDT.

PROMO | D-Volution - "Remember when..." FJBloTX
PROMO | D-Volution - "Remember when..." Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | D-Volution - "Remember when..."   PROMO | D-Volution - "Remember when..." EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:15 am

It's another Monday night and the World is eagerly anticipating another action packed episode of XWA Vendetta. This week, we don't even get chance to wait for the opening video package as the show cuts straight to the backstage area where JHalc and Carnage are seen walking down a hallway, with mission written all over their faces. Cedar and Miles quickly get chance to welcome us to the show.

Cedar:
"Hello everybody and welcome to Vendetta, where we can see D-Volution...albeit the remaining members that haevn't been taken out by Cerberus and Hope...are seemingly on a mission backstage."

Miles:
"Yep, Carnage is on a mission to find some talent. JHalc is helping him."

Cedar:
"Not even one minute in, Joey...not even a minute."

Miles:
"You're welcome."

Before Cedar can keep on topic, suddenly JHalc and Carnage begin to yell out the names of Robert Hope and Cerberus, clearly looking for a fight to kick off the night.

JHalc:
"HOPE! ROBERT FREAKIN' SICK BASTARD HOPE!"

Carnage:
"I gonna' rip his damn head off!"

JHalc:
"COME OUT, COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!"

Carnage:
"WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?!"

Carnage opens a few doors on the left hand side, yelling Hope's name as he enters them, but failing in his quest to find the man that taken out Nova last week. Having a secret soft spot for her, Carnage is literally ready to explode. JHalc does the same on the right hand side of the hallway, kicking open doors yelling Hope's name. He gets no reply other than a few deep voices telling him to get out. Eventually, JHalc loses his patience and begins yelling out in temper in the hallway. Carnage, not exactly being the most stable himself, attempts to calm him down as JHalc kicks a chair over.

Carnage:
"Jay, just chill out a little. We'll find this sick bastard..."

JHalc:
"First rule of being in D-Volution - never tell me to calm down. Second rule - kick people's asses. Third rule - use a Mallet!"

Carnage, rather comically, shrugs his shoulders not wanting to argue with such a unique rulebook for being part of a group. JHalc then pulls out his infamous Mallet and turns to yet another door, which just so happens to be locked. He then takes a step back and smashes the handle clean off, before darting into the room searching for Hope.

JHalc:
"HOPE! BIG RED FREAKAZOID BITCH! I'M TIRED OF WAITING!!!"

Carnage:
"God DAMMIT'!"

The pair storm out of the room and head further down the hallway, taking a right hand turn in the process. Finally, they arrive at a locked door which has a bizarre message pinned to it on a tattered piece of paper. The paper is all scrupled and has, what appears to be, blood stains upon it. JHal slowly walks up to it, with caution, and pulls it off. He reads it out:

JHalc:
"Dear Cupcake..."

Carnage:
"Cupcake? The blue hell?!"

JHalc:
"...I don't like Cupcakes...Dear Cupcake. Your Chippendale Cowboy boyfriend and his Sugary wife have been left in the room you are no doubt about to enter. I am grown tired of this little charade that you people have created, so I have decided to take a leave of absence. Please send my regards to the roided giant next to you for what happened to Nova last week. I'm sure she'll be back in no time posting half naked image on Twitter again...the whore. Sincerly your's, The Prophet Robert Hope."

JHalc crumples the note up and tosses it to one side. He doesn't trust a single word of it, as he turns to Carnage.

Carnage:
"I swear to God, if this sick SOB is behind this door..."

JHalc:
"Remember when DM put me through a door?"

Carnage:
"I do..."

JHalc:
"Well I think it's time our little note buddy gets to to feel what that is like too!"

Carnage:
"I like doors!"

JHalc then arms his Mallet once more and places his right hand over the handle, gripping it tightly. With distinct caution, Jay slowly pushes the door open and peaks though the gap. The room appears to be completely dark, as Jay opens it wider until it's eventually open completely. The pair look around, feeling very bad vibes from this room - it is literally pitch black, until a spot light suddenly glares down from the ceiling illuminating a figure sat in a chair in the middle of the room. The fans in the arena begin to cheer, as the figure, which is strapped a wooden chair with his back to the camera, has a black Cowboy hat on which looks strikingly similar to what David Michaels usually wears week in, week out. JHalc and Carnage burst forwards over to the rather lifeless looking figure. Jay runs around to in front of him, beginning to untie his arms and legs...

JHalc:
"That song of a bitch...I swear, I'm going to kil---the hell?!"

Carnage:
"That isn't Davey...I knew this would be BS!"

The camera man follows the pair in and wanders round, revealing that the figure tied to the chair isn't David Michaels at all...but a mannequin dressed up in DM's ring gear! The life size doll is pretty creepy, as a closer inspection shows that the ring gear is actually that of David's, all down to his wrist bands and boots. The face, however, is completely covered up with yet another blood stained note that's taped to the face. JHalc rips it off, revealing a rather comical face that has been painted on mannequin...albeit badly. Jay reads the second note:

JHalc:
"PS. I tend to lie a lot. Sorry about that."

Carnage:
"Are you kiddin' me?! This is getting ridiculous..."

JHalc:
"This jackass is beginning to test my patience."

Carnage:
"Wait, there's another note..."

Carnage rips off another note that is in the mannequins hand and reads it out.

Carnage:
"PSS. That door you entered in looks a nice thing to look through. I heard rather large masked men with innocent kidnapped women like to spend their time there! This time I promise we'll hand Sugar back..."

Immediately both Carnage and JHalc look up towards the door, seeing the Monster Cerberus stood in the hallway they just entered from and he does indeed have Sugar, all tied and gagged up, next to him in his grasp. Carnage and Jay lunge across the room, heading for the door. They are just about the run through it when it, as if by magic, it slams shut locking both men in. Carnage begins thumping on the door, as a distinct laugh of Robert Hope can be heard on the other side of the door slowly fading away as he walks off. JHalc searches around the wall next to the door, finding a light switch and turning it on. The room fills with bright, white light, hurting the pair's eyes. A fourth note can then be found on the back of the door, which JHalc rips off.

JHalc:
"PSSS. I lied...again. I do it. Sorry, Cupcake."

Carnage:
"You now what? Screw this..."

Carnage takes a step back and begins to kick away at the door, doing his best to open it. JHalc reads the note to himself again, before ripping it to shreds. He looks around, infuriated by what's happening, before he turns to the mannequin and wanders back over to it.

JHalc:
"MOVE!"

JHalc picks the mannequin and chair up and lunges it towards the door, sending it crashing through. The wood of the door splits into several pieces leaving a giant whole at the bottom. Carnage then kicks the rest of the door in and the pair walk out, the David Michaels mannequin left in a pile on the opposite side of the hallway. JHalc then finds a FIFTH note, this time stuck to the wall conveniently above the now destroyed, and rather symbolically pathetic looking, mannequin...

JHalc:
"PSSSSS. You know, you shouldn't be THAT predictable. You just make my job all the more easy. I don't have your precious boyfriend, so if he happens to pop by, tell him to watch the show later tonight - he may be interested in what I have to say. Bye, bye Cupcake."

Carnage:
"This is stupid, Jay. He's just playing with us now. We need to get after him..."

Carnage turns and is about to head off in the direction he believes Hope went in, but JHalc grabs his arm as he continues to look at the note.

JHalc:
"Don't."

Carnage:
"What?! Why?"

JHalc:
"He doesn't have Davey."

Carnage:
"How the hell do you know that?! He's just been lying to us for the past five minutes and openly told us that fact...plus he still has Sugar. Now you've seen that with your own e--"

JHalc:
"He doesn't have Davey, dammit'! He's trying to lure him out. Heck, we don't even know where he is, but he has MJ. He's using her as bate. I don't understand this guy's reasoning at all, but he clearly wants to be made famous."

Carnage:
"Yeah and he'll get that fame by ending MJ's freakin' life! Lets get after him man."

JHalc:
"He's long gone. He doesn't even have a match tonight...he said he has a message for David later. Let him deliver it. Then he kick his ass..."

Carnage:
"I don't like this..."

JHalc:
"..and you think I do?"

Carnage:
"Whatever man...if I see Hope, I'm going to make mincemeat out of him..."

Carnage then walks off in a huff, not pleased that JHalc is pretty letting this whole thing now to wind out how Hope wants....or at least so it seems...

The show cuts off to the next segment, as Ellis Morgan's entrance theme begins to play in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | D-Volution - "Remember when..."   PROMO | D-Volution - "Remember when..." EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:15 pm

God this rivalry is awesome. I am loving all of this.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | D-Volution - "Remember when..."   PROMO | D-Volution - "Remember when..." Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | D-Volution - "Remember when..."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1