HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M9.) Carnage vs. Luis Claudio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

M9.) Carnage vs. Luis Claudio Empty
PostSubject: M9.) Carnage vs. Luis Claudio   M9.) Carnage vs. Luis Claudio EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:09 am

Due: Saturday, April 12th at 11:59 PM EDT
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

M9.) Carnage vs. Luis Claudio Empty
PostSubject: Re: M9.) Carnage vs. Luis Claudio   M9.) Carnage vs. Luis Claudio EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 11:22 am

DING...DING...DING!!!

The bell sounds and the two large men waist literally no time in charging at one another, plenty of bad blood between the two from last month. Both men lock up and Carnage, currently filled with rage, shoves Claudio half way across the ring! Luis immediately scrambles back to his feet and darts back at the seven footer, clearly not fazed by his mammoth-like strength. Luis unleashes a flurry of left and right fists, mixed in with some elbow shots, remembering how Carnage dismantled him one his TV debut last month. Carnage is backed to the ropes and Luis attempts to whip him across, but fails to do so as Carnage, with relative ease, swings around and shoots him across the ring instead. Claudio rebounds off the ropes and hits them pretty hard, coming back with a lot of velocity. Carnage quickly bends down and lifts him up into the air, looking for a Back Body Drop...but the far more agile Claudio manages to turn in mid-air and land on his feet behind Carnage. Claudio then immediately grabs the giant around the waist, from behind, and launches him backwards with a German Suplex! The crowd are rather shocked, in all honesty, because despite everyone knowing Luis Claudio is strong...they didn't think he was THAT strong! Carnage rolls over onto his side, holding the back of his head, completely to expecting that.

Cedar:
"German Suplex?! Wow, Luis making a huge statement right form the get go here. How the hell did he pick up Carnage like that?!"

Miles:
"Because he's a fuckin' beast, Cedar. That's why."

Luis is now back on his feet and really smells blood here, even this early. He stands behind a recovering Carnage and stalks him, ready to nail his next move. As Carnage gets on his feet, Luis once more grabs him from behind, this time looking to hit a Belly-to-Back Suplex. However, Carnage blocks it by turning and kneeing him viciously in the gut, following it up with a swift second before latching onto a chunk of his hair and tossing him in the corner. The Big guy then holds onto Luis' arm and shoots him across the ring to the opposite corner. He then quickly follows him and charges across, crushing him with a Running Corner Splash. Carnage then steps to one side and Claudio is left to slowly stumble out of the corner, before falling face first to the mat. The Laughing Giant then slowly wander across the ring and bounces off the ropes, jogging back towards Claudio and jumping into the air hitting him with a huge Leg Drop! Carnage connects with the back of Luis' neck pretty well, before turning him over for the loose Lateral Press.

Kick out!

Carnage kneels up and looks at the ref, before getting back up and bringing Claudio with him. He then powers him up with both hands and brings him down hard into the mat with a Body Slam, to the delight of the fans. Much like the Leg Drop moments earlier, Carnage slowly walks to the ropes and rebounds off the them, at a casual pace, before bringing his whole body down looking for an Elbow Drop. However Luis Claudio rolls out of the way, avoiding 350 pounds coming crashing down upon him. He quickly gets up to his feet and bounces off the ropes, running in and hitting a kneeling Carnage with a Knee Lift right to his giant dome of a head! Carnage flops back and lands on the mat, back first, where Claudio is quick to hook the far leg.

Kick out!

Cedar:
"Vicious running knee by Claudio almost got him the victory there, Joey."

Miles:
"If he goes ahead and hits about 50 of those in a row, then we'd have another member of D-Volution gone from this company!"

Luis isn't at all happy that didn't get the three, but he carries on nevertheless and decides to begin targeting Carnage's head after that move. As Carnage attempts to sit up, Luis slides behind him and grabs him with a Sleeper Hold, wrenching it in perfectly to restrict the blood flow. Of course, it's done as best as he can on a man this large. The fans begin to slowly clap Carnage on, who starts to feel a little dizzy from the hold. Regardless, he slowly gets up to his feet hoping Luis won't be able to keep the hold on with his tall height...but that isn't the case, as Luis simply decides to jump up onto Carnage's back and locks in the Sleeper even further! Carnage slowly moves around the ring, attempting to reach around to grab some body part on Luis, but it doesn't work. So Carnage quickly backs into a corner and squashes El Diablo right into the turnbuckles. But the tenacious superstar refuses to let go of the hold and Carnage is forced to walk out of the corner still with Luis on his back! Carnage stands in the middle of the ring, looking as though he is about to fade, when he reaches round again. This time he reaches upwards and manages to hold onto Luis' hair. The ref tells Carnage to let go, but it's far too late, as Carnage simply drags Luis off his back and onto his shoulder, before running across the ring and hitting a Powerslam! The crowd cheers, as Luis arches his back in agony.

Cedar:
"Amazing strength from Carnage! He managed to switch that move round from literally nothing."

Miles:
"Fluke. Luis wasn't ready for that..."

Cedar:
"That's not how wrestling wo--wait a minute. What the hell does he want?!"

Miles:
"Oh boy, this won't be good..."

The crowd suddenly burst into overwhelming boos and several "YOU SUCK!" chants begin being heard all around the arena. It's not for either competitors in the ring...or even Joey Miles on commentary...no, all that is slowly for two of the three people that have begun walking down the entrance ramp - Robert Hope and Cerberus, with poor Sugar handcuffed alongside them. Hope, after his despicable antics earlier in the show, looks pleased with himself as always as he holds onto the handcuffs around Sugar's hand, pretty much dragging her down the ramp. Cerberus, how has his eyes solely looking towards the ring, is just behind the other two. Back in the ring, Carnage slowly uses the ropes to get back to his feet and eventually spots Hope and co. near the bottom of the ramp. Hope sarcastically waves the giant, knowing that Cerberus has his back and will fend off the giant no matter what. Carnage leans on the top rope, pushing it down in fury, as he watches Hope pull a rather distraught looking Sugar around the ringside area. Carnage follows the trio inside the ring, yelling insults at Hope as they move towards the announce table. Both Cedar and Joey shuffle away to one side by a few feet, neither one wanting to be near this whack job. Hope doesn't mind, as Cerberus grabs him a steel chair and unfolds it on Cedar's side, allowing Hope to sit down. Hope does so, but only after handing his new trophy, Sugar, over to the masked freak of nature. Hope then grabs a headset and introduces himself to the World.

Hope:
"What's the matter, Teddy? Don't want to get too comfy near me?! Come one, shuffle up. We're all friends here..."

Cedar:
"I...I'm just fine over here, thanks..."

Hope:
"Awww...no love tonight. How about you, Joey? I thought you usually liked the 'bad ones'...surely I classify as that, don't I?"

Miles:
"You just keep you sick shit over the other side of the fatass next to me, weirdo."

Hope:
"Well at least you're more honest with your answer. I can respect that."

Cedar:
"Why the hell are you out here?"

Hope:
"I thought I'd show David Michaels how his lovely wife is doing since you all saw her earlier in the night...she's doing JUSSSSSTTTTT fine."

As Hope is talking, he swiftly kicks Sugar in the back of her left knee, causing her to scream out and drop to the floor. She has clearly been crying for a whole week, living a nightmare. Cedar and even Joey want to help her, but know Cerberus will rip their heads off if they try. Carnage decides enough is enough and goes to climbs over the top rope to help Sugar, but Luis Claudio has been allowed far too much time to get back on his feet and leaps onto his back a second time, once more locking in that Sleeper Hold! Carnage is forced to hobble back into the centre of the ring and this time, due to being distracted, struggles in replying and eventually crumbles down to his knees and begins to fade away. Luis violently wrenches away at Carnage's huge head, wanting to make this guy pass out and gaining some revenge from last month during the World Title match. The ref begins to move Carnage's right arm, noticing that it just flops about. He then lifts it up and lets go, watching it drop down to it's original position before yelling out "ONE!" at the top of his lungs. Luis repeatedly nods his head, wanting this over, as the ref lifts up the arm for a second time and it falls back down, triggering off a loud "TWO!". The fans, who are half concentrating on what Hope is doing, begin to cheer for Carnage hoping this match isn't over. The ref lifts the arm up a third time but this time, to the delight of the watching audience, Carnage stops it from dropping down and begins his comeback! He quickly gets onto one leg, before eventually getting back onto both and elbowing Luis in the gut, several times. Luis STILL doesn't let go of the hold...that is until Carnage picks him up in a Belly-to-Back position and runs across the ring, before shoving him down face first into the top turnbuckle! Luis whiplashes backwards from the impact and slams back first into the mat, allowing Carnage a quick breather.

Cedar:
"Carnage finally managing to break the Sleeper Hold...but Robert, just why are you doing all this? Just look at the poor woman. She has never harmed anyone, let alone you..."

Hope:
"I told you last week why I was doing this and demonstrated it again earlier tonight...David Michaels' time in this company is up. He needs to be flushed out and frankly, I'm the only one capable of doing so...but of course the rest of society is blinded by the entertainment this guy puts on every week, with his stupid jokes and pathetic actions in that ring."

Cedar:
"...but why take his damn wife as hostage for God's sake?!"

Miles:
"Yeah, even I think that's a bit much...though I do like his monkey ass not being around."

Hope:
"Because I'm proving a point."

Cedar:
"What point? That you're a psychotic maniac?!"

Hope:
"Oh, silly Cedar, no...I don't need to prove that, it's a well known fact. You'll see. You'll all see when the time is right."

Hope then lifts up his chair and grabs the handcuffed Sugar from Cerberus. He then puts her on the floor and traps the handcuffs with one leg of his chair, leaving poor Sugar to lay on the floor slowly sobbing desperate for her husband. Back in the ring, Carnage has since pulled himself back up to his feet and wanders out of the corner towards his opponent. Reaching down with his massive arms, Carnage pulls Luis up by the hair and clubs him in the back. Luis stumbles forwards, back to the corner he came from, leaning on the top turnbuckle. Carnage follows him around and clubs him in the back a second time with his right arm. Luis turns around, in the hope that Carnage will stop. However the onslaught merely continues...on his face, as Carnage eyes up his opponent's head and sends his right elbow crashing straight into his face. Claudio's head bolts to the side, clicking badly from the impact, as The Laughing Giant T's up a second elbow, this time twice as hard. Carnage, hitting the mark precisely each time, delivers a third one catching Luis nicely on the bridge of his nose, before he holds onto his left arm and whips him to the opposite corner. As Luis rebounds out of the corner, Carnage walks in towards the Puerto Rican superstar and reaches around his waist with his left arm, lifting him into the air before driving him down with a Side Slam! He looks the near leg.

Shoulder up!

Carnage holds three fingers up to the ref, before turning his attention back on to Hope and co. on the outside of the ring.

Cedar:
"Carnage must be finding this incredibly difficult, trying to wrestle a match with his friend's wife out here hostage like this..."

Miles:
"Not really. I've told you several time Carnage is a whack job, so he'll cope just fine...I mean he isn't Robert Hope wacky, clearly...but he's wacky nevertheless."

Hope:
"Joey, you keep serving me compliments. At this rate, you'll make me blush!"

Miles:
"OKKKKKKKK THENNNNNNNNNNN...."

Carnage gets back to his feet and walks over to the ropes in front of the announce table, leaning over them and yelling several unrepeatable insults towards The Prophet. Hope sarcastically just smiles in reply, giving him a little wave for good measure. Carnage, who's temper isn't the longest, instantly begins to scramble over the top rope again wanting to open up a can of whoop ass...but once more, he gets distracted and Luis manages to take advantage - as Carnage lifts his leg over the top rope, Luis rolls over to him and grabs the standing leg, pulling it back and holding him in a School Boy Pin. The crowd boos, as Luis pulls Carnage's belt for extra leverage.

Kick out!

Carnage pushes himself out of the pinning predicament, to the relief of the XWA Universe. Both men pull themselves up to their feet, with Carnage being the less hurt of the two at this very moment. Luis goes to grab him, but the Big Guy just launches his right leg up with ease and catches him in the gut with another Knee Lift. Carnage then shoots El Diablo off to the ropes once more and once he rebounds back, holds onto his chest and lower region, lifting him high above his head with a Gorilla Press! However, just as Carnage is about to dump him down, Luis has the whereabouts to rake him in the eyes. Carnage immediately lets go of Luis, who drops rather elegantly back down to his feet. He holds onto the top rope, catching his breath, before Carnage regains his sight and turns around. Luis yells some insult in Spanish, which triggers Carnage to charge forward like a runaway freight train. Carnage then raises his giant right boot into the air, looking to plant it squarely in Luis' face...but the crafty Puerto Rican drops down to the mat and pulls down the top rope, leaving the 350 pound member of D-Volution to go flying over the ropes and thudding the floor below with tremendous force!

Cedar:
"Boy, did you hear that thud? I think Carnage's head just hit the solid floor rather badly there."

Miles:
"Do you think it knocked some sense into him?!"

Hope:
"No, but if he gets any closer to me, I'm sure Cerberus will...SHUT UP WOMAN!"

Hope pushes Sugar in the back of the head, as she can be faintly heard whimpering in the background. Ted Cedar moves in frustration, not wanting to see this innocent woman get treated this way, but he has little choice. Back in the match, Luis Claudio is now up on his feet and is being told by the ref not to head outside. He holds his hands up, showing he will do as he's told...then the moment the ref turns his back to start the count out, Claudio walks over to the adjacent set of ropes and rolls out of the ring. He then wanders round to in front of the announcers table, where he gives a rather unsettling stare to the taller Cerberus, who is now just stood next to the announce table with both his arms crossed showing zero emotion, as per usual. Luis soon forgets his presence, though, and begins unleashing a flurry of right hands to Carnage's hurting head. The ref stops his count and has since climbed out of the ring, yelling at Claudio to get his opponent back inside. Claudio isn't interested in playing by the rules and drags Carnage's body up the best he can. He clutches him by the head and moves him around, so that he faces the steel steps. He then walks behind Carnage, by several feet, before darting forwards. He then just launches his entire body into the back of Carnage and sends him face first into the steel steps! Carnage's giant frame sends both portions of the steps flying towards the barricade, as the fans in the front row nearby all move out of the way, worried they are going to get hit! The ref then pushes Claudio and gives him a stern telling off, informing him he'll get DQ'd if he doesn't get back in the ring. Only half listening, Claudio develops a sick smile across his face before rolling back into the ring, pleased with his work.

Hope:
"You know what? This illegal ain't half bad..."

Cedar:
"Well I don't think he's an illegal immigrant, but I will agree with you that he's talented, yes."

Miles:
"He's a beast. I've been saying this for weeks...."

Hope:
"No. My masked freak is a beast, Joey. Did you see what he did last week? I create such art..."

Cedar:
"You're sick..."

Hope:
"Thank you."

The ref joins Luis in the ring and begins to make his count, as Carnage lay on his back on the floor holding the top of his head in agony. The ref yells out the number three, as the fans begin to cheer on the Big Guy. Hope stands on his feet, attempting to get a better view of Carnage in pain on the floor - he smiles in approval, as the ref now reaches the count of six. Luis, back in the ring, is leaning in on a corner catching some much needed breath, hoping this match is about to end as the ref yells out seven. Carnage begins to stir, turning over and reaching up for the ring apron slowly hoisting his massive frame back up. As the ref bellows out nine, Carnage reaches out at the last minute for the top rope and pulls himself back into the ring, stopping the ref at the last moment from calling for the bell! The fans cheer for him, as Luis isn't best pleased. As Carnage is on all fours, a suddenly uncontrollable rage races through Luis' body and he begins pummelling the giant repeatedly with lefts and rights over and over again, directly to his skull. Luis then literally drags the 350 pounder up to one knee, wrapping his arms around his waist and then lifting him up with another show of strength, flipping him over and slamming him into the mat with a nice Gutwrench Suplex! Luis hits the move a little clumsily, with Carnage being ridiculously large, almost dropping him on his head and just catching the rear of it on the mat. Regardless, Luis quickly hooks the far leg.

Shoulder up!

Usually, Luis would show his displeasure to the ref, but on this occasion he decides not to and wanders over to the corner, kneeling down and holding onto the top rope. He sizes up Carnage, ready to go for the finishing process to this match here. The Laughing Giant slowly clambers back up to his feet and when he does, El Diablo surges out of the corner with great speed and connects with the rear of Carnage's head with a sick Running Lariat! Carnage is planted into the mat, face first, before rolling onto his back and Luis hooks the far leg once again.

Shoulder up!

This time Luis thumps the mat in fury, telling the ref that was definitely a three count! The ref, looking rather intimidated by Luis' aggression, just cowardly shakes his head and tries to pretend it never happened. Luis then turns away from wanting to rip the ref's throat out and focuses back on Carnage, who is now on all fours.

Cedar:
"Luis is looking as though he's getting frustrated here, but he may have a chance to go in for the kill here."

Miles:
"Don't say 'kill' around this maniac, Cedar. He might see it as an order or something..."

Hope:
"The only thing I kill are the hearts of millions of fans across the World...oh and the career of David Michaels..."

Luis, with Carnage on all fours, takes advantage and wanders in towards him. He reaches down for both arms and pulls them up, under hooking them both before dragging him up to one knee and surging his whole body backwards, with his Planta de la Cara (Double Underhook DDT)! The crowd jeers in disapproval, as Carnage's head bounces off the mat causing him yet more trauma. Luis momentarily goes for the cover...but decides otherwise, getting back to his feet and demanding the larger man get back up to his feet. Luis thumps the mat in impatience, yelling out several insults in Spanish to Carnage, who is attempting to get back to his feet after this barrage of assault. Carnage eventually struggles back up, his head killing him. Just as he's turning around, Luis suddenly spins to his right hand side and bring his right arm flying around, looking for his finisher, the Carrera de la Muerte (Rolling Back Chop)...but Carnage somehow has the capacity left in him to duck underneath it and leaves Luis to swing round completely on the spot. Dizzy and rather puzzled, Luis move back round to face Carnage, which turns out to be a mistake, as the Big Guy reaches down for Luis' right leg and thrusts him up into the air, before pushing down on his chest and drilling him back first into the mat with a vicious Thrust Spinebuster! The crowd cheers, as Hope look on in anger. Carnage, though, can not take advantage and stumbles back towards the corner, still holding his head in pain.

Cedar:
"What a Spinebuster from Carnage! I think Luis' spinal cord got rearranged after that one, Joey."

Miles:
"You think?! I'm amazed it ain't wrapped around his damn head! Get up, Claudio!"

Hope:
"Listen to these people. They're pathetic...this wannabe' has been here for a cup of coffee and the fans already adore him. And they wonder why they need teaching..."

Both men in the ring get back up to their feet, Carnage still unable to shake off the pain from his head while Luis is wondering is he still has a spine at all after that! Both men meet in the centre, Carnage lifting his right arm out and catching Claudio around the throat. Clutching onto his trunks with his free left hand, Carnage lifts the Puerto Rican superstar up into the air, looking for his favourite Chokeslam...but Claudio manages to get out of it and lands beside Carnage. Luis quickly kicks him with the point of his boot in the gut, before placing his head in between his legs. The crowd all get to their feet, wondering if this guy is crazy - he's going for his finisher, Potencia Bomba (Powerbomb Into Lungblower), on one of the largest men on the roster! Luis, looking rather crazed, uses all his might to attempt to bring the big man off his feet. After blocking it twice, Carnage is eventually lifted off his feet with the fans watching on in astonishment...but he's only brought up part way at best, before Carnage drops down to his feet and sends Luis up and over, reversing it with a high Back Body Drop. Luis arches his back in agony, as Carnage stumbles over to the corner to recover. Carnage slowly pulls himself up and begins to turn around, Luis doing the same. Carnage then explodes into life and charges across the ring, wrapping his right shoulder around the mid-section of Claudio and drilling him half to hell with the Spear! The crowd erupts with cheers, as Carnage suddenly gets a second wind getting straight back onto his feet and looking rather manic himself! He looks out towards the hard camera and flings his arms out either side, yelling "DONE!" to the fans. He then turns around and picks Luis up, loosely holding him a Suplex position.

Cedar:
"Where hell did that come from?!"

Miles:
"What?! No!"

Cedar:
"I think this spells the end for Luis! Wait a minute...where is he going?!"

Miles:
"The heck?!"

Hope:
"Show stealing time, gentlemen!"

As the crowd go wild for Carnage's intensity and the fact he is about to pick Luis up into the air for the Jackhammer, suddenly Cerberus bursts out of his robotic stance and shoves the time keeper over, grabbing his steel chair and slamming it shut. Cerberus then slides into the ring, chair and all, as Carnage powers Luis Claudio up into the air ready to finish the match...then WHACK! Cerberus sends the steel chair directly into the side of Carnage's skull, causing for the ref to ring the bell and declare the disqualification!

DING...DING...DING!!!

Cedar:
"Are you kidding me?! This is pathetic, Robert..."

Miles:
"Well...at least he nailed the right one at least."

Hope:
"Pathetic? You don't even know the meaning of the word...this is art."

Carnage drops Luis out of his hands and to the mat, as the Puerto Rican superstar slowly rolls out of the ring not wanting any part of this masked lunatic. Carnage drops to one knee, his brains scrambled from the chair shot. Cerberus lifts the chair high up above his head again and brings it crashing down, this time, across the top of Carnage's bald head! The centre of the chair crushes from the incredible impact and Cerberus leaves it wrapped around the top of his head. The masked freak of nature watches with a tilted head, as Carnage drops to the mat knocked out cold from the chair shot. The boos heavily boo all around the arena, not pleased at the DQ finish, despite Carnage being the one to technically get the victory here. Robert Hope takes off his headset and thumps it on the announce table, giving Cedar a stern look before he turns to the ring and slowly applauds his monster's doings. Robert then becomes so focused on what Cerberus should do, he heads into the ring and actually forgets all about Sugar whom he was holding captive. Robert orders Cerberus to pick the giant man up and hold him from behind by both his arms. Robert then slaps the bald headed giant in the face several times over, before rushing back to the ropes behind him and lunging forwards with his right boot, kicking him heavily in the groin with a Low Blow. The fans now give up any hope, ironically, for Carnage to fight back here as he drops to both knees.

Cedar:
"What on Earth is wrong with this man? He's gone nuts..."

Miles:
"Gone nuts?! Cedar, this guy invented the nut job. I think it may be a long night for Carnage."

Hope beings to slowly draw his hand over Carnage's face in a rather bizarre fashion, as the Big Guy is now on both knees the worse for ware in front of Hope. He then holds onto his head with his left hand and begins punching away at his skull, over and over again, aiming for the exact same spot every single blow. Hope does not stop until he finally draws blood, at which point he demands Cerberus pick him up and end him. The monster obliges, no questions asked and drags him up to his feet, picking him up with not much effort onto his right shoulder! The fans begin to cheer, as Nova suddenly comes jogging down the entrance ramp and rushes around the ring, making a beeline for a motionless Sugar who is still laid down next to the announce table. She pulls her head up, desperately trying to bring some life into her, wanting to set her free. It takes a few moments, but Robert Hope eventually sees what is happening and quickly darts out of the ring as fast as he can. Cerberus isn't sure what to do without Hope in his ear and decides to drop Carnage back to the mat, preventing him from getting The Damned Driver. Nova slowly begins to help Sugar, her good friend, to her feet...but then Hope does something that we should probably come to expect from him now - he stands behind the beautiful Nova and reaches out, holding her by the hair. He then violently drags her round and runs towards the ring, before sending her face first into the steel ring post! The crowd are in shock, as Hope puts a ridiculous amount of velocity behind it and Nova's skull cracks into the post with a sickening thud. Her whole body moves forwards, as her head hits the post, which then makes her whole body slam to the floor.

Cedar:
"That son of a bitch!"

Miles:
"Oh my God..."

Cedar:
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS MAN?! THAT'S A WOMAN DAMMIT'!"

Miles:
"OK, he's gone too far..."

A giant "ASSHOLE!" chant rages around the arena, as they can not believe what they have just witnessed. The camera man quickly rushes to capture a shot of Nova laid out cold on the floor, her head taking a blow a woman should never have to take. Hope stands near her feet, looking down with a blank expression on his face, almost figuring out exactly what he has just done. Then, the fans burst into cheers and finally JHalc comes racing down the ramp, mallet in hand, wanting to rip Hope's head off. Cerberus quickly bolts out of the ring, with Hope grabbing hold of Sugar's handcuffs and dragging her with him. JHalc would normally run after Hope and Cerberus as he wants to help Sugar, but Nova is the immediate concern...albeit a torn concern. He rushes to her side, yelling to the back for medical attention. Cerberus and Hope, along with Sugar, back up the entrance ramp pleased with what they have accomplished so far tonight. Carnage gets back up to his knees and leans on the ropes, staring at the two men with pure hate. Sugar is now on her knees, tears still flowing down from her delicate eyes, wondering when this hell is going to end...one thing is for sure - it won't be tonight.

Cedar:
"This is just sickening...where in the hell is David Michaels?!"

Miles:
"I don't know...I hate the guy, but even I'm wondering what the hell Hope has done to this guy for him to not be here like this."

Cedar:
"Well he claims to have ended him last week, but I don't believe that for one damn second...he needs to be here for his wife dammit'!"

Miles:
"Well until then, Hope is there for his wife...even I think that's wrong, Cedar."

The show fades to a commercial break, with Robert Hope leaving us with parting image of a sick, sick, smile upon his face...and his match has even begun yet...
Back to top Go down

M9.) Carnage vs. Luis Claudio

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1