HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My V75 Match

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

My V75 Match Empty
PostSubject: My V75 Match   My V75 Match EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:05 am

So I know I'm late (an hour) but I had my match written since last night, I just didn't post it. I fell asleep cause I'm sick, and I can't stay up and wait for Ian to pm me back. I'm going to go back sleep since I am sick, but here's my match, and proof It was written since last night (Since I write all my matched in my efed hideout website) If Ian accepts it, great, if not...I understand, but it would suck. I Pm'ed both Ian, Snoopz, and RX, they all know my problem.

Proof:

Spoiler:

MY Match:

Hitman Alex and Maddox Paine are in their respective corners as the crowd is into this match already and can't wait for it to start. Hitman Alex still wearing wrestling bandages around his waist since last Vendetta. Alex wore it last night at the Pay-Per-View, where he defeated Carnage inside the Steel Cage Structure. Maddox Paine, with his manager Eric "GoodMan" outside the ring, seem confident and ready as ever as he just won the XWA World Heavyweight Championship last night at the Pay-Per-View as well. The crowd chanting for the Hometown boy, Hitman Alex, as Alex is from New York. The whole crowd keeps chanting "Hit-Man A-Lex" follow by five thundering claps, as it gets louder and louder. Although Maddox Paine is the 'babyface' in this match, Alex is in his hometown and he's getting all the love right now. Alex raises his right arm up in the air, with his hand closed as a fist, as the fans cheer louder. The referee asks both men if they're ready to start the match, and the referee gets his answer. The ref turns to the timekeeper and signals him to ring the bell. As the bell rings, the match starts, and the crowd gets fired up.

DING DING DING

Both men come out their respective corners, and they walk forward to one another, not wasting any time they lock-up in the center of the ring. Both men showing off their strengths in this one, trying to get the advantage over the other. Both men are pushing the other back, but they stay in the center of the ring as they're having trouble pushing one another, when both competitors are trying to use all of their strength. Both guys decide to let go and take a break, as Alex turns his head and looks at the crowd, which decides to cheer again louder. Alex turns his attention back on Maddox, who although is a "babyface", he's not liking the Alex chants at all. Both men lock up, this time Maddox lets out a small roar, as both men lock-up once again in the middle of the center. This time, Maddox manages to quickly get the advantage by locking in a headlock on Alex. Alex is trying to get out of it, but he can't. The crowd starts to chant "Let's go Alex" repeatedly as Maddox doesn't like the sound of that either. Maddox drops to one knee, which brings Alex down along with him and he's on both of his knees. Alex is trying to get out of it, by wiggling his head, but he just can't. The crowd continuing to chant and letting their voices be heard. The contender for the World Heavyweight Championship is getting back up on his feet, which brings the champion up as well, still with the headlock hold locked in. Alex is fighting to get his head out, but instead he goes for plan B, that being that he walks to the ropes. Alex makes Maddox bounce off the ropes, which sends him to the opposite ropes, letting go of the headlock hold. Maddox runs to the opposite ropes and Alex runs with him, but as Maddox returns he surprises Alex with a Shoulder Block, which takes him straight down to the mat. Maddox quickly raising his arms to the crowd as the fans are booing and Alex is rolling back up on his feet. Maddox turns around and see that Alex is standing back up, which doesn't make The World Heavyweight Champion happy one bit. Both men run to each other, with the same idea in mind, locking up once again. The crowd's boos for Maddox, starts to fade, as Alex is the one who locks in the headlock hold this time on Maddox. Alex trying to put as much pressure as he can, but Maddox already knows that he wants to do. The Champion walks towards the ropes, just like Alex, and makes Alex bounce off the ropes and run to the opposite ropes, letting go of that headlock. Alex runs to the opposite ropes as Maddox runs right behind him waiting to attack him. As Hitman bounces off the ropes he connects with a Shoulder Block of his own, knocking The World Heavyweight Champion down to the mat. The crowd cheers and goes nuts Maddox is trying to roll up, but Alex is not giving him any breathing space. As Maddox is back up, Alex is in front of him to connect with a right punch, that makes Maddox turn around and walk forward, which is the ropes right in front of him. Alex turns him around and sets him right in front of the corner, with his back against the turnbuckles. Alex is unleashing hell as he goes for a Knife Edge Chop, which makes Maddox let out a yell. Alex goes for another Knife Edge Chop as the crowd chants out "WOOOOO". Alex goes for another Knife Edge Chop, and the crowd continues to chant "WOOOO". Maddox is yelling after every chop, as Alex is going for a fourth one, but as he goes, Maddox ducks under Alex's arm and gets behind him. The crowd yelling out "WOOO" thinking Alex was going to connect, but that didn't happen. Alex turns around as he's trapped in the corner now. Maddox unleashing some of his anger as he goes for non-stop Knife Edge Chops. Maddox strikes with one, follow by the second one, then a third once which makes the crowd boo him more. Maddox goes for a fourth one, but just like he did, Alex ducks under his arm and turns him around. Maddox is back in the corner, Alex tries to go for a Knife Edge Chop again, but Maddox quickly ducking out the way again, going behind Alex. Alex turns around, and he's trapped in the corner again, as Maddox is striking with some right jabs to the face.

Ted Cedar: This is the first time these two are facing one another and they already are having a heated altercation.

Joey Miles: Who the fuck wouldn't when you're facing someone like Hitman Alex? Anybody that works with that man will eventually get into a heated altercation cause he's a fucking attention whore. I mean look at the pathetic bandages he has around his waist.

Ted Cedar: Let's not forget that this match was brought to you by the XWA Lottery, an XWA First.

Maddox continuing with the jabs that make Alex walk out of the corner and towards the ropes. Maddox catches up to him and quickly grabs his arm to Irish Whip to the opposite ropes. Alex runs and bounces off as Maddox bends over and is setting up for a Back Body Drop, but Alex returns and sees it. The Great One counters it as he raises his right foot and kicks Maddox right on his shoulder. Alex runs back to the ropes right behind him as he bounces off and tries to go for something, but that is quickly countered as Maddox runs and connects with a Reverse Elbow, knocking Alex back down to the mat. Alex turns from his back onto his knees and begins crawling away, but Maddox catches up to him and picks him back up. Maddox sees the top turnbuckle that's next to him, and he throws Alex towards the top turnbuckle, as Alex connects face-first. The Challenger's head bounces off as Maddox grabs it again and sends it off to the turnbuckle once more, making Alex connect face-first again. Maddox telling Alex "You're messing with a Titan, Hitman" as the cameras picks it up and only the fans at home hear him. Maddox connects with some jabs, that makes Alex walk and lean against the ropes. The champion grabbing Alex by the arm, decides to Irish Whip him to the opposite ropes again, but Alex counters and sends The Titan instead. Maddox runs and bounces off the ropes to return as Alex sets up to go for a Clothesline, but The Toughest of the Tough ducks under Alex's arm and runs back to the ropes. This time as Maddox bounces off the ropes and returns to Alex, Alex jumps up and on top of Maddox, connecting with a Lou Thesz Press right in the center of the ring. Alex unleashing some jabs to the face, while being on top of the champion, but he quickly gets off of him. The fans cheer as Mr. Center of Attention runs to the ropes that's next to him and bounces off only to return back to Maddox, who's still on the mat, and jumps in the air to come back down with a Knee Drop to the head of the champion. The fans cheer as Alex rolls back up and away from Maddox smirking. Alex taking all the energy from the fans in as he turns around and realizes all the tables are outside, and this is a tables match. Alex drops and rolls out of the ring as he sees tables that aren't set up right stacked next to each other by the wall barrier. Alex picks one up and he carries it towards the apron. Alex pushes the table inside the ring as he walks away to get another table. Maddox is beginning to get back up as Alex has another table and he walks with it towards the middle of the side of the ring. Alex begins setting up a table right outside the ring as the fans are cheering for the "Hometown Hero". Meanwhile inside the ring, Maddox is getting back up to his knees. Alex has finished setting up and returns his focus back on his opponent, as Alex is climbing up to get on top of the apron, Maddox jumps on his feet and runs to try to knock Alex off the apron and right onto the table behind him, but Alex holds on to the ropes. Maddox strikes with a right punch, but Alex counters it by blocking it with his shoulder, and follows that up with a right jab of his own. Alex grabs Maddox and sets him up in a Suplex position. Alex with the right idea in mind, lifts Maddox up in the air and is trying to connect with a Suplex outside the ring onto the table, but Maddox wiggles his legs and using his strength to be brought back down. Alex tries to lift Maddox up once again, but Maddox fights to stay down. Maddox using his strength as he's the one who lifts Alex up and off his feet, bringing him back inside the ring with a Suplex. Maddox rolls back up as he knows he got Alex where he wants him to be. Maddox walks over to Alex and picks him up, only to Irish Whip him to the corner near the timekeeper. Maddox runs towards Alex trying to connect with a Corner Clothesline, but Alex counters it by raising his right foot up and having Maddox running right into it. Maddox takes a few steps back away from Alex as Alex runs towards Maddox to go for a Clothesline, but instead Maddox wraps his arms around Alex, catching him, only to connect with a Belly-To-Belly Suplex. Alex's back arches as it connect with the canvas.

Ted Cedar: There's a table in the ring already, that's not set up, and another table set up outside. It's bound to happen soon, Joey. One of these men will be put through one of these tables.

Joey Miles: And I hope it's both of them.

Maddox rolls back up and he sees that the table Alex brought in is not set up. Maddox goes towards the table and decides to pick it up. Maddox carries it towards the corner that's near the announce table and sets it right there, standing up. It looks like the World Champion has a plan. Maddox turns his attention away from the table back on Alex, as the fans are booing Maddox. Eric, who's outside, tells Maddox to punish Alex and not to waste so much time. Maddox bends down to pick Alex back up and he connects with jabs and an uppercut that makes Alex take steps back and eventually lean against the ropes. Maddox Irish whipping Alex to the opposite side of the ring, as Alex returns, Maddox raises his foot and connects with a Big Boot. Alex connects face-first with the boot, dropping down to the mat, but quickly having enough energy to roll back up. Alex rolls back up and faces Maddox again who runs towards him and connects with a Powerful Shoulder Block. The champion takes down the challenger, as Alex slides a little on the canvas as he rolls back up still having energy to keep going. Alex runs towards Maddox trying to hit him with a Clothesline of his own, but Maddox catches him and lifts him up to slam him down, connecting with a Standing Spinebuster. The fans go crazy, not because of Maddox, but for how much energy Alex had. Maddox lets out a roar and begins to let the crowd know that whether they like him or not, he's the World Champion and he'll prove himself tonight. Maddox has Alex in the middle of the ring as he runs to the ropes right behind him, only to bounce off the ropes and return Alex. Maddox jumps up in the air and when he drops down, Alex moves out the way, and Maddox misses the Knee Drop that he tried to connect with. Alex rolls on his knees and tries to get back up as Maddox has hurt his knees a little, but he's good enough to get back up. Both men are back up, but now it's Alex running and connecting with a clothesline of his own. Maddox drops and bounces off the canvas as he rolls back up to fight back, but Alex runs and goes for another clothesline. The fans cheer loud as ever together, but Maddox rolls back up once again and runs towards Alex, who goes for another clothesline, but Maddox ducks and counters it. Maddox ducks and goes running to the ropes and as he bounces back, he goes for a Crossbody, but Alex catches him and connects with a Snap Powerslam that makes Maddox arch his back as the challenger has the upper hand. Hitman Alex wasting no time, turns around on his knees and all fours, and begins to punch the canvas. The Highlight setting up his finisher, The HKO, as the fans are cheering as they're hyping up Alex. Maddox starts to wake up as the crowd is on their feet. Although this isn't a regular singles match, if Alex can connect with this, he can have the upper advantage that he needs. All eyes on Alex as Maddox gets up, with his arm on his back, showing that he landed bad on it. Maddox stands back up and turns around as Hitman Alex rises up and tries to go for the HKO, but Maddox pushes Alex off of him and towards the ropes. Alex bounces back and returns to Maddox, who catches him and sends him over his shoulders with a Back Body Drop. Alex goes a little too high and lands on his back a little too hard, which is hurting him a lot since he does have bandages. Maddox feeling fired up as Alex is slowly rolling back with his back in pain. The World Heavyweight Champion goes over to Alex and kicks him in the mid-section, as he follows that up by grabbing his head and placing it right in-between his legs. The fans on their feet still as Maddox wastes no time to lift Mr. Center of Attention up high, trying to go for his finisher that he calls Titan Bomb (Powerbomb), but Alex if punching Maddox's head. After a few jabs, Alex manages to stop Maddox from connecting with his finisher as he jumps off the titan's arms and right behind him, landing on his feet. Alex quickly run and pushes Maddox in front of him, and accidentally knocking down the referee. Eric, who's outside, notices it, and is shocked and scared because the official is out. Maddox turns around to focus on Alex, as Alex goes for his finisher again, the HKO, but Maddox once again counters it by pushing him off. Maddox quickly runs to the ropes himself and as he bounces back, Alex turns around and finds himself get hit by Maddox's secondary finisher, Charging Spear. The World Heavyweight Champion breaks the challenger in half as Alex falls down backwards and stays down. The crowd goes nuts, but at the same time boos Maddox.

Ted Cedar: The champion just broke the hometown favorite in half. Alex is already hurt from Carnage's attack last week and from being in that steel cage last night. He has bandages for crying out loud

Joey Miles: I love it. I fuckin love it. Nobody asked him to compete, he chose to, and that's what he gets. All Maddox have to do is put him through a table and retain what he won last night, that World Title Belt.

Maddox is on his knees as he stares at Alex, who is down and out. The fans booing change into cheering as Eric yells at Maddox telling him to "Watch Out!". Maddox turns around, but by that time is already a little too late. Dominik Diveraz and Luis Claudio, from La Revolución Hispana, are running down the ramp and they slide inside the ring. Dominik and Luis quickly go for the World Heavyweight Champion, Maddox Paine. Maddox still on his knees, tries to get up, but it's too late as Dominik and Luis gang up and connect with several jabs and kicks to the face and body of the World Champion. The fans in this arena are cheering for them cause they're attacking their hometown hero's opponent, and they feel as thought they might help Alex, subliminally, get the win. Luis picking up Maddox and holding his arms back as Dominik begins to connect with some punches to the face as they're wearing Maddox down. Dominik begins to talk smack in spanish saying "Tu no eres el mejor cabron! yo soy el mejor. Tu eres un campion de papel, tu no eres nadie." Basically saying that Maddox isn't a real champion, he's a paper champion. Last night victory was only luck and that he's a nobody. Luis lets go of Maddox as Dominik tells him to. Dominik tells Luis to go outside and get a table to bring inside. While Luis is doing that. Dominik is stomping on the defenseless World Champion. Hitman Alex begins to waken up and slowly begins to turn from laying on his back, to his side. Dominik sees Alex and walks over to him as he kicks Alex right on his back. The crowd now begins to boo Dominik and Luis as they're attacking their hometown hero. Dominik picks Alex up and begins to connect with some elbows to the face, not knowing that nobody is watching Maddox. Luis picks a table up from the outside and carries it to the apron. Luis then pushes it in as he slides back in and Luis walks over to Dominik and helps him out by hitting Alex. Both Dominik and Luis are teaming up on Alex with some punches and elbow to the head. Maddox starts to get back up and sees Dominik and Luis attacking Alex so he runs over there and strikes Luis first, then Dominik with a punch to the face. Alex is back down against the canvas as Maddox is being cheered for helping Alex. Maddox connect with a clothesline to Dominik. Maddox then kicks Luis in the mid-section and then jumps in the air to connect with a Dropkick. Dominik rolls back up trying to attack Maddox, but Maddox extends his foot and connects with a Big Foot. Luis rolls back up and finds himself an angry World Champion as Paine runs towards Luis at full speed and goes for a Charging Spear. The fans cheer because Luis was right in front of the table that was set up earlier by Alex in the corner, and Maddox has just put Luis through the table.

Ted Cedar: Maddox puts Luis through a table, but the match is still not over.

Joey Miles: What a fuckin spear! But watch out, there goes that Mexican again!

The fans cheer as Maddox stands back up and smiles at the damaged he sees right in front of him. Luis, with his eyes closed, is down as he just got put through the table. The fans cheer as Maddox turns around, but Dominik is standing back up and he has been waiting for Maddox to turn around. Dominik runs and jumps up pressing both of his knees against The World Heavyweight Champion' chest while grabbing onto both of his shoulders before falling backwards, bringing Maddox down with him, connecting with Matanza (Front Lungblower). Dominik rolls back up as he smiles and begins to talk trash to the fans, who are shocked Maddox is down after taking half of La Revolución Hispana. Dominink connected with his finisher taking out Maddox like he said he would earlier in the show. Dominik sees the table that he asked Luis to bring inside and he walks to it and picks it up. Dominik carries the table towards the corner and the middle of the ring. He drops it and begins to set it up. Instead of setting up the table on the corner, Dominik is setting the table right in front of the corner. It looks like Dominik is setting up the table to put someone through it, and if the fans are correct, it's most likely Maddox who Dominik is trying to put through the table. Dominik finishes setting up the table as he goes over to Maddox and begins to pick him up. Dominik drags Maddox to the Corner and begins to connect with some elbows to the head. The fans booing Dominik as Alex is still down across the ring where Dominik and Maddox are. Dominik bends down and lifts The Titan up on the top of the turnbuckle and he starts to connect with some jabs, trying to keep him down. Dominik turns around to position the table right so when he performs the move he wants to perform, he won't miss. Dominik turns back around to face Dominik and he begins to climb up the same turnbuckle. Dominik gets to the top as he stands there and connects with some jabs, trying to maintain Maddox down. Maddox seems out of it as Dominik smiles and yells out "Esto es para mi raza mexicana!" (This is for my mexican race) as Dominik jumps and wraps his legs around Maddox's head and tries to go for his Top Rope Finisher that he calls Dragón Torcido, or also known as a Top Rope Hurricanrana, but Maddox quickly reacts and catches Dominik by his legs, stopping Dominik from connecting with his finisher. Dominik is in trouble as Maddox has caught him and the fans go wild. The New York Crowd goes nuts as Maddox has caught Dominik and now Maddox is standing on the second turnbuckle as he has Dominik in his Titan Bomb Position. The table is right in front of Maddox set up as Maddox jumps off the turnbuckle with Dominik and connects with his Titan Bomb through the table. Dominik might be broken in half as the fans are cheering. Maddox lands on his feet, but drops to one knee as he is still hurt from Dominik's finisher earlier. Out of nowhere the snake, the hometown hereo, the former World Champion, Hitman Alex, sneaks and slides near Maddox and as Maddox picks himself up, he doesn't expect Alex right there and there. Maddox turns around and Alex jumps in the air and connects with an HKO, which gets the crowd even more fired up. The New York fans are cheering and are on their feet, although Alex hasn't put Maddox through a table, he has HKO'd him. Alex rolls back up, still being hurt from the spear, and sees Dominik through a table. Alex quickly walks to Dominik and bends down to grab him by his arms and he drags him away from the table. The crowd is confused as they seen Dominik attacked Alex, and they see Alex helping Dominik. The crowd is confused, but they understand as Alex turns back to Maddox and they see Alex dragging him by the arms and placing him exactly where Dominik was just laying at. Eric, Maddox's manager, is seeing all of this happening and begins to call Alex a cheater. Alex has made it seem like Maddox has gone through the table, the fans begin to cheer more now because they understand what Alex is doing.

Ted Cedar: This isn't right. Not like this

Joey Miles: This is genius, I'll admit

Ted Cedar: It's plain out wrong.

Joey Miles: And the fans are loving it

Alex quickly turns to the referee, who is still laid out inside the ring, and walks towards him. Alex tells Eric to shut up as he picks the referee up and turns him around so he can face Maddox. Alex tells the referee to wake up or to at least open his eyes. The referee had his eyes closed but he starts to open his eyes and Alex is pointing at Maddox being put through a table, and with the referee not seeing anything, he believes it. The referee signals the timekeeper and the timeekeper rings the bell. The match is over. The fans are cheering and Alex smiles and can't believe that it worked.

DING DING DING

Hitman Alex walks towards the side of the ring that's by the announce tables and he gets out. Alex's theme begins to play and the fans are cheering for him. The timekeeper hands Alex the World Title, and Alex is kinda shocked and happy at the same time just starring at it. Alex kisses the belt as he quickly walks away from the timekeeper, and around the ring. Eric is talking trash to Alex as Alex smiles and raises the title. Maddox starts to wake up and he looks up the ramp that Alex is holding the World Title. Maddox is angry as he can be while Alex is walking up the entrance ramp with the World Title. Meanwhile, Luis is up and he's helping Dominik outside the ring as they don't want to be inside the ring with Maddox. A highlight reel begins to play as Ted Cedar is talking in the background describing the highlights as they're being shown.

Ted Cedar: Dominik and his partner, Luis, came down to attack Maddox, but Maddox ended up putting both men through the table. Alex being the sneaky snake that he is, HKO'd The World Champion---Well the former World Champion, Maddox, and dragged him on top of the broken table that Dominik got put through to win the title.

The highlight reel stops and they show Alex smiling raising the title as Maddox is being helped by Eric, as Eric is trying to calm him down.

Joey Miles: What a fuckin outcome. I never expected this. What's next though? What's next for Maddox and Hitman Alex? What's enxt between Dominik and Maddox? And where in the hell is David Michaels? I hope retired for all I care

Ted Cedar: We have a new Champion here tonight, and the crowd is loving every minute of it

The cameras show Alex walking up the ramp and the camera fades as Alex goes throught he black curtains.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

My V75 Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: My V75 Match   My V75 Match EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:10 am

See children, this is why you post your match when it's done.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

My V75 Match

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1