HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deep Silver Reveals 'Dead Island: Epidemic'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Deep Silver Reveals 'Dead Island: Epidemic' Empty
PostSubject: Deep Silver Reveals 'Dead Island: Epidemic'   Deep Silver Reveals 'Dead Island: Epidemic' EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:36 am

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3247508/deep-silver-reveals-dead-island-epidemic/

Looks like another of my favorite horror franchises is going the way of free-to-play. First, F.E.A.R. took the plunge, and now Deep Silver’s zombie bash ‘em up series will follow with the PC entry, Dead Island: Epidemic.

They’re calling it a ZOMBA (Zombie Online Multiplayer Battle Arena), and in it three teams of players will fight for survival. We’ll hear more from it at Gamescom later this month, where we’ll hopefully get a look at how it will play. They promise Epidemic will “feature all the trademark elements” of a Dead Island game, so to me that means weapon crafting, epic loot and visceral melee combat. I’m looking forward to seeing how all that translates to a MOBA (or ZOMBA). Usually, Dead Island games are preceded by a gorgeous CGI trailer, so we might get another of those, too.

If you just can’t wait to hear more about the game, stay tuned here as I’ll most definitely share all the news that comes out of Gamescom (Aug 22-25). You can also subscribe to their newsletter.
Back to top Go down

Deep Silver Reveals 'Dead Island: Epidemic'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1