HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Brown Jailed After Being Thrown Out of Rehab

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Chris Brown Jailed After Being Thrown Out of Rehab   Empty
PostSubject: Chris Brown Jailed After Being Thrown Out of Rehab    Chris Brown Jailed After Being Thrown Out of Rehab   EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:34 pm

Chris Brown has been jailed after he was kicked out of the rehab facility he's been living at for anger management therapy. TMZ reports that Brown was kicked out after he "violated internal rules." What he did specifically isn't know, but it didn't reportedly involve violence or drugs. It also didn't involve the inappropriate relationship he was caught having with a female worker earlier in the month.

Brown completed his anger management rehab earlier this month, but the judge ordered that he remain in the facility until his assault case in Washington, DC is over with. This is the second rehab facility he has been kicked out of; the first one kicked him out last year after he threw a rock at his mother's car window.

He was picked up by Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputies and is on his way to jail.
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/music/news/316346#lShdIJkVvzGbwstj.99
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown Jailed After Being Thrown Out of Rehab    Chris Brown Jailed After Being Thrown Out of Rehab   EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 8:33 am

That's the place for him. I bet he'll be segregated though because he's a 'celebrity'
Chris Brown is worse than Lindsay Lohan and that's saying something!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown Jailed After Being Thrown Out of Rehab    Chris Brown Jailed After Being Thrown Out of Rehab   EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:21 pm

I think both are equally bad. We should hang them I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown Jailed After Being Thrown Out of Rehab    Chris Brown Jailed After Being Thrown Out of Rehab   EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 4:13 pm

"Get that NIGGERFAGGOT" out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown Jailed After Being Thrown Out of Rehab    Chris Brown Jailed After Being Thrown Out of Rehab   Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Brown Jailed After Being Thrown Out of Rehab

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1