HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away   BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:56 pm

According to several sources Nelson Frazier, Jr., who wrestled for the WWE for nearly ten years as Mabel, Viscera and Big Daddy V, passed away recently. The rumor going around is that Frazier suffered a massive heart attack, but we cannot confirm the cause of death at this point. He was 43-years-old.

Tommy Dreamer        ✔ @THETOMMYDREAMER
Follow
I am shocked & so sad. Mabel, Viscera, Big Daddy V (Nelson Frazier) passed away. He was a good friend. He just celebrated his 43Bday
11:44 PM - 18 Feb 2014
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away   BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:01 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away   BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:02 am

Christopher Daniels ✔ @facdaniels
Follow
RIP Nelson Frazier.
10:51 PM - 18 Feb 2014
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away   BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:10 am

Shit...Rest in peace. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away   BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:21 am

Damn... I believe this is why WWE had released him too. They were afraid this would happen cause of his weight. Sucks... RIP BDV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away   BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:14 am

:/ damm
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away   BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:21 am

Very sad to hear of Viscera's passing, and actually more sad that it doesn't surprise me. I believe his release from WWE the second time around was because he was struggling to lose weight, and when I saw him last (vs. Akebono at an AJPW show), he looked awfully sluggish.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away   BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:23 am

Andre The Giant, Yokozuna and now Viscera. Lots of wrestlers die 'cause of their weight. R.I.P Viscera.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away   BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:23 am

Yeah, a person simply can't carry that much weight around before something tragic happens, especially if they are active like a wrestler is.

RIP Big Vis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away   BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:50 am

RIP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away   BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:03 pm

Damn :/ RIP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away   BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:01 pm

Abdelrahman wrote:
Andre The Giant, Yokozuna and now Viscera. Lots of wrestlers die 'cause of their weight. R.I.P Viscera.

Andre died because of a disorder that caused him to grow at a rapid rate, not his weight alone. Big Show has that same disorder and Khali did as well.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away   BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:57 pm

Sad.. R.I.P. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away   BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:29 pm

R.I.P

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away   BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away Empty

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: Viscera Passes Away

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1