HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LEG Present "Insert Name Here"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  Empty
PostSubject: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:09 am

LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  Tumblr_n16e9kZ5Io1s9jlrto1_500

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:20 am

Everyone must write a Promo to be able to be in the toury. If you do not, you will be DQ.

Rules: Have as much fun with the promo,

it can only be chikara over the top

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:24 am

Due Date: Either tomorrow night or the next night my time
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:56 am

Mr. Over: *insert something generic here*

*Crowd pops loudly*

Mr. Over: *talk about wrestling. Make shitty joke. Suck complete ass on the mic*

*crowd is dying, just because Mr. Over is an indy fag that they worship*

Mr. Over: *talk about this city we're in and pretend it means a lot to him*

*fans are legit crying and getting all sad*

Mr. Over: *mention Mick Foley, Tommy Dreamer, and other garbage legends that were in ECW*

*WOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG OMG OMG*

Mr. Over: *wonders if they like him no matter what. Begins to talk about how much the top face sucks*

*crowd cheers*

Mr. Over: *talk about killing their moms and raping their sisters*

*Fans go nuts with cheers and begin to chant his name*

Mr. Over: *leaves confused*

*the fans explode with cheers and proceed to chant his name for the rest of the night*
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:57 am

Adam Piggott: "I am here for one reason and one reason only. Because fuck you, that's why. Admire my glorious beard."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:09 am

Thought Razor was making an opening for RAW for a second Thirsty Mofos 
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:42 am

Well, nowadays with Bryan in the main event, I very well could be. Though it was meant to reflect RoH more. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:16 am

The whipping sound of a skipping rope whizzing through the air can be heard as we find the name “Skip Roper” on the back of a custom track jacket, with Adidas imitation stripes of course. Skip, his back obviously turned, stops what he is doing and hops out of the skipping rope vortex with ease, dabbing the sweat from his brow with a fresh towel.

Skip Roper
“Hello there… I didn’t hear you come in, I was too busy counting to nine thousand.”

Skip winks to the camera.

Skip Roper
“So I find myself in a championship tournament with some nobody named Adam Piggot, some English wanker… I googled him on my Ipad2, he looks like all you people… fat, unathletic fucks who are always at the back of the pack trying and trying to keep up with the best, with excellence… so desperate, pathetic bunch of wanker cunts..”

Skip breaks into a laugh, the rich prick laugh, flat-toned and effortless, almost immediately a bunch of random white guys fill the area around Skip and join in on the monotone laugh, soon enough the entire room is filled with monotone laughing madness, when Skip stops they all stop… because Skips cool like that motherfucker. The camera pans back to Skip, who is bobbing up and down in a regular pattern and it becomes apparent he is on a treadmill, set to ten. Skip checks his wristwatch…

Skip Roper
“Fuck yeah!”

Skip continues to jog, his face barely even twitching as he trots away, pulling out a skipping rope from nowhere and casually begins skipping… while on a fucking treadmill set to ten.

Skip Roper
“So this wanker Adam Piggot… I don’t know the fat fuck, I don’t really care. Fat fucks don’t get the bitches, fat fucks don’t even go outside… fat fucks are useless… worst invention ever, fat fucks. I say invention because they created themselves that way, they took a perfectly fine design and turned themselves into fat fucks, and don’t get me started on that gene shit… GENE EXCUSES ARE WEAK! GENE EXCUSES ARE FOR FAT FUCKS! FAT FUCKS LIKE ADAM PIGGOT!”

A distinct beep can be heard and Skip simply steps off the treadmill and picks up a medicine ball, immediately performing squats across the floor.

Skip Roper
“Sorry I’m a little cranky, I mixed my protein shake too strong… really fucks with my balls, but hey at least I can see my balls right? Sall good, nigga!!!”

Skip stops, rising for a moment as he steps towards a bar set high over his head, jumping on the spot into a perfect flip and suddenly hanging from it with his feet, beginning some impressive crunches.

Skip Roper
“See this whole LEG tournament thingy, I got it in the bag bro… because I never miss Leg day, L.E.G day motherfucker… and I never lose. I always win, I always impress but not you Adam fucking Piggot… fucker!!! I just want to punch you in your fat fucking fucker face because you make me so ANGRY and I don’t even know you motherfucker!!! YOURE PIG FAT ON A MACDONALDS SOFT SERVE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!! I got nothing against you, but I'm DEFINITELY gonna make orphans of your CHILDREN … RAAAAAAAWWWWWR!!!!!!!”

Skip drops to the floor in impressive fashion and begins crunching wrist grips.

Scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:27 am

Damn, Roper is beast with his
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:31 am

Adam Piggott promo part 2.

Interviewer: "What are your thoughts on what Roper said about you?"

Adam Piggott: "What the fuck's a Roper?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:36 am

Are we getting our first feud here?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:40 am

As HHH619:

I don't know what's going on. I should be handed the title. This is unfair treatment. Whoever is making decisions is abusing their power. Everyone that doesn't want me as champion should go back to their spirm computer.

As Dante Cross:
"If yall don't give me the title... I'm restarting ZGA." Dante Cross hops off his booster chair. He goes to exit the ring, but the stairs are missing. He throws a fit because he can't get down. He poops in his diaper.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:41 am

SPIRM COMPUTER!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:54 am

Jeremy stands behind a blank back drop, looking at the camera in front of him.

Jeremy: That’s right, a former  two hardcore champion, former ETW Tag team champion, Jeremy Paisley is now a part of LEG. All I have to say is…WOW have I fallen far…Oh well. Tonight I got out there and put on a show, tonight I beat everyone they toss at me. Tonight I become the very first LEG Champion.  You can believe that JACK….Who is jack? I don’t even know a jack…Damn. *walks off set* I need some Moonshine after this.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:42 am

Lord Elegante

I say, a tournament? With sparring and jousting and whatnot? What fun! Who am I against? Who? Why is he cross? What's upset him? Oh, that's his name? And he wants to restart what? Zugah? Sounds rather a silly man if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
WrestleFanatic Sam Nash
Jobber
WrestleFanatic Sam Nash

PostSubject: Re: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:24 pm

Sam Nash enters the ring completely covered in oil to showcase his muscles. Not gay. The fans are booing pretty loud, so he flexes and admires his body while he waits for the crowd to die down. Not gay. Once the crowd dies down he begins to cut his promo.

"I would like to take this time to introduce myself. My name is SAM NASH and I am not only the future of LEG, but rather I am the face of this industry as a whole. Now for all the gentlemen with ladies in attendance tonight, don't be surprised if your girl takes a few bathrooms breaks tonight, because SAM NASH always has the ladies wringing out their panties!!

Sam Nash pulls on his trunks to fix a wedgie since they are skin tight. Not gay.

You people boo me, yet it is obvious that you want me to win. You see, if Sam Nash doesn't win tonight you people will have absolutely nothing to go home and bitch about on the internet tonight. Not to mention, I'm championship material! I mean just picture championship gold resting on these shiny, rock-hard abs... Glimmering in the light... as sweat dribbles down my chiseled body.

Sam Nash gets turned on thinking about himself. Kinda gay.

Now I got some.. business to handle before tonight's match. SAM NASH - remember the name.

Sam Nash exits the ring with both hands on his crotch covering his erection. There are less boos now, as the crowd is more disturbed than they are pissed off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:44 pm

LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  Tumblr_n17tw6L4cM1s9jlrto1_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:43 pm

Card Number 2

Mr. Over vs. Dead

HHH619 vs. Lord Elegante vs Jeremy Paisley

Adam Piggot  vs. Skip Roper- Best two out of three falls Finisher Match 

Koochie King vs. Mr Canada vs Sunny Sidhu- Winner faces LEG Champion at first Mega Event

Sam Nash vs. Dante Cross- Tour Rematch For LEG Champioship
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:47 pm

lets see if we can get this done as fast as our first show

Promo time people
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:49 pm

Adam Piggott: "So, I'm facing this twit again, is it? He will fall to the power of the beard just like he did last time. I will rain down an unholy storm of fire and lightning all over his face and then proceed to eat his children because why? BECAUSE I'M ADAM PIGGOTT! AND YOU'D DO WELL TO REMEMBER THAT! I AM THE GREATEST CUNT IN ALL OF THE WRESTLING WORLD AND MY BEARD IS MAGNIFICENT! IT'S A GOD'S BEARD AND I'M NOT EVEN A GOD, THOUGH I MIGHT AS WELL BE BECAUSE I'M THAT BLOODY GOOD! SHOUTING MAKES PROMOS BETTER!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:13 am

Jeremy standing in front of the black wall again.

Jeremy: Last show I came close to becoming the champion...And I lost to a midget...But tonight I will start my journey to become the Champion around here. And No one will stand in my way.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:12 am

HHH619:

Lord Elegante? More like lord of the spirm computer. hahaha.

Dante Cross:

If I lose my title I'm gonna restart ZGA.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:45 pm

Mr. Over: Last week I lost.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" (Boos continue for an hour, with every single fan booing")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:57 pm

just need the rest
Back to top Go down
WrestleFanatic Sam Nash
Jobber
WrestleFanatic Sam Nash

PostSubject: Re: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:16 pm

Sam Nash enters the ring wearing a "Mr. Over" t-shirt to piss off the fans.

You know, I feel a bit naked without the LEG Championship around my waist. Though, lets be honest... If I was naked this ring would be pelted with moist panties. So I'm facing Dante Cross... I think I remember that guy. Oh yeah, that's right, that's that black midget that offered me a ZGA contract when I was a rookie. I would have accepted it, but I had a better gig flipping burgers at McDonalds.

The crowd chants, "YOU FLIPPED BURGERS... YOU FLIPPED BURGERS".

YOU BET YOUR ASS I DID AND I LOOKED DAMN SEXY DOING IT! I've been hearing whispers that LEG is going to make Sam Nash a household name, but that statement is wrong. SAM NASH is going to make LEG a household name. Now I'm done talking for now, but if you would like to hear more Sam Nash, follow me on Twitter or check your local "Missed Connections" on Craigslist.

As Sam Nash leaves the ring his face is visibly starting to turn a shade of purple, probably because his t-shirt is way too tight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEG Present "Insert Name Here"    LEG Present "Insert Name Here"  Empty

Back to top Go down

LEG Present "Insert Name Here"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1