DC Extended Universe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

DC Extended Universe - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:16 pm

If anyone believes this, they need to be slapped...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:41 pm

He probably did it as a joke anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:42 pm

Ɖaŋte Cғoss wrote:
Batman wrote:
Has got to be a joke. No way they'd be dumb enough to cast this little cunt after they've already gotten a lot of heat from real fans for Afflec being Batman.

Also, I doubt they even have the script done yet.
Do you know nothing about films? Those scripts have been completed for a LONG time. In fact, movies that won't come out until two years from now have been completed but you won't hear about it until next year.
There have been Batman vs Superman scripts before, but none of them were put to film. Also the plot for this was just revealed a few weeks ago so i doubt the script is 100% done.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:48 pm

I heard he might be Robin. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Jaime Alexander hints at Wonder Woman role   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 7:40 am

Jaimie Alexander has hinted that she could be set to play the role of Wonder Woman.
The 'Thor: The Dark World' actress has teased the possibility of appearing as the heroine either in a stand-alone film or in the upcoming 'Batman vs. Superman' movie, and claims she has had meetings with Warner Bros. regarding the role.

She told Forbes: ''I would love for DC to put Wonder Woman in one of their upcoming flicks, either in her own movie or 'Batman vs. Superman', or just something even to introduce her.
''Being in the comic book world, we know a lot of the same people at DC and Marvel, so we hear a lot of things, but it's all speculation right now. But I would absolutely love that.''
On the possibility of her appearing as Wonder Woman Alexander said: ''I'm appreciative to the people who ask my opinion of the character and that's been pretty amazing.''

There have been rumours that Warner Bros. are considering introducing the character of Wonder Woman in Zack Snyder's 'Man of Steel' sequel.
The 29-year-old actress has also been in discussions about a third 'Thor' film with Marvel Studios, which she confirmed is already in the first stages of being made.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:23 am

That commercial they had as a teaser for a WW movie looked great. If they do something like that, this movie will be a success.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: More Heroes Rumored for Batman vs. Superman   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:08 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/07/nightwing-wonder-woman-rumored-for-batman-vs-superman

The rumor mill has kicked into overdrive now that Batman vs. Superman, or whatever the Man of Steel sequel ends up being titled, is just months away from principal photography fully commencing.

Two separate rumors cropped up today. The first comes from Latino-Review, which claims that actors are being sought for the role of an adult Dick Grayson, the former Robin-turned-Nightwing.

The site says they're looking for is "a young John Hawkes type." This actor would reportedly be required to perform martial arts, although the site adds that Grayson would no longer be Batman's crime-fighting partner when this story takes place.

Meanwhile, the drumbeat about Wonder Woman also being in the film is growing louder, with Forbes claiming the superheroine is likely to appear in Batman vs. Superman. That came on the heels of a claim made by Schmoes Know that Quantum of Solace and Oblivion actress Olga Kurylenko had tested for the role. Kurylenko also recently starred opposite new Batman Ben Affleck in To the Wonder.

The Ukranian-born Kurylenko, however, was formally announced just hours later as starring in the horror film Mara, which is scheduled to start filming in May. So IF Wonder Woman is indeed in Batman vs. Superman and IF Kurylenko did indeed test for the role then would her schedule for Mara even allow her to film a role in the Zack Snyder-directed superhero epic, which begins shooting in February?

Time will tell if these rumblings our colleagues are hearing pan out. The Man of Steel sequel opens July 17, 2015.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:34 pm

Awesome, I guess this is leading into a JLA movie.

Also, though I like Dick Grayson, I never saw him as a serious hero. Even as Nightwing, he'll always just be another glorified Robin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:26 pm

Razor X-Scream wrote:
Also, though I like Dick Grayson, I never saw him as a serious hero. Even as Nightwing, he'll always just be another glorified Robin.

BURN IN HELL!!! Evil or Very Mad 

Dick Grayson/Nightwing is my favorite DC character apart from Deathstroke lol.

However, this Superman/Affleck Batman movie is going to suck dong, and I'm not sure I want Nightwing to be a part of it. If this leads to JLA then whatever I guess. Actually, I would hate that. Affleck as Batman is just such a GARBAGE choice. I realize I'm going to sound just like another hating drone by saying that, but the fact is that it is such a terrible choice in casting that its not a bunch of drones, its just a universally terrible decision. I don't even dislike Affleck as an actor, Ive enjoyed quite a few of his movies but he doesn't work. He just doesn't capture the aura of Batman, and I could see this ending up being another Clooney abomination minus the nipple suit...I hope anyway.

And there has to be a better choice for Wonder Woman than that Thor chick.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:35 pm

Stinger8 wrote:
And there has to be a better choice for Wonder Woman than that Thor chick.
Tom Hiddleston?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:01 pm

I felt the same way at first Stinger. But I heard an interesting argument:

Before TDK was released, everyone said Heath Ledger was going to be an awful Joker because he didn't have the resemblance to him and a buncha other shit, including his gay cowboy movie, and he did amazing. Who knows, maybe Afflec won't be awful.

Also, what's so special about him? Funny Is it just me, or is there something genuinely great about Grayson? I always thought he was just a cool side character.

and @ Mink, lol poor Loki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 8:33 pm

Razor X-Scream wrote:
I felt the same way at first Stinger. But I heard an interesting argument:

Before TDK was released, everyone said Heath Ledger was going to be an awful Joker because he didn't have the resemblance to him and a buncha other shit, including his gay cowboy movie, and he did amazing. Who knows, maybe Afflec won't be awful.

Also, what's so special about him? XDIs it just me, or is there something genuinely great about Grayson? I always thought he was just a cool side character.

and @ Mink, lol poor Loki.
Well, I always had an unhealthy man crush on Ledger as an actor, so I was actually pretty excited when he got casted lol

As Nightwing he is basically a smaller, more agile Batman, but with Spiderman's personality. Like, he cracks jokes a lot. Hes also a total pimp and has nailed literally just about every chick in the DC Universe short of Wonder Woman lol. Idk, I just love the character and the comic series (well, at least until this past March when I had to stop reading comics). He does his own thing and proves you don't have to be a cynical asshole to operate in Gotham.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:32 pm

That's a terrible choice for Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman is supposed to be an amazon. <_<
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:22 am

For some reason I always think of Moon Knight (Marvel's failed attempt to make a Batman like character) when I hear the name Nightwing.  To be fair I did think the Moon Knight comics were fun to read, but I'm honestly with Razor in that, I don't really find anything about Night Wing that's really all that interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:47 am

I'm hoping they make Dick Grayson a villain. <_< Just have him pissed off that he played second fiddle to Batman for all those years and got made into a joke. Try to make Robin seem a bit more badass than he is now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:13 am

You guys do know that Grayson hasn't been Robin since like 1982 And that there have been 3 more Robins (that count as canon) since he had the mantle. He has been completely separated from the character.

And the only people who would compare Nightwing to Batman are going off of looks and what they think he would be, but haven't actually seen anything with him. He is the polar opposite of Batman, whether fighting style or personality.

And don't use Injustice as your basis for wanting an evil Nightwing. That wasn't even Grayson in that game.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:43 am

I realize there have been MANY other Robins now, that doesn't make me like Grayson anymore or consider him anything besides Robin Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:04 pm

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, because like I said, Dick Grayson is my favorite DC character aside from Deathstroke lol
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:09 pm

Eh. I prefer Batman by a huge, long shot lol.

Then again, Bats is my favorite DC character, and character in general, so that may be a bit biased.

Also, I love Stroke, but Ra's is my favorite villain, with Joker being a very very close second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:16 pm

The only thing I have with Ras is the whole 600 years old thing. I tend to lean towards characters that have a slight dash of realism. I understand its comics, so I don't hate the concept, I just tend to favor more realistic characters.

I don't even consider Slade a true villain (like he was in the Teen Titans), just a truly heartless assassin. I mean, when one of his sons was held at gunpoint by one of his enemies, his enemy said "The only way to kill me Slade, is to kill your son!" to which Slade replied by running his broadsword through both of them lol. Maybe he is a villain on second thought Funny

I do not consider him a Batman villain though. My favorite Batman villain is Scarecrow. With Two-Face and Black Mask not far behind.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:23 pm

I do consider him a Batman villain, since he originated there, even though he became a lot bigger in Teen Titans.

I LOVE that about Ra's actually. Funny
It isn't unrealistic to say that he found a pit that rejuvenated his youth. It's not like he's immortal because of some magical power thing, he's immortal cause of a pit that brings his youth back via chemicals and etc. I think it makes him a very interesting villain. The fact that he can match Bats somewhat at H2H and is a lot smarter, and IDK, I consider him the strongest of the Batman villains. He's like Batman except he kills. He could stealthily drop behind anyone and slash/stab them with his sword like Hugo Strange in Arkham City.

And lmao, I love Slade. Funny

Also, glad to have someone else that likes Crow, Face, and Black mask... I swear, everyone considers them joke characters, I think they're awesome. Two-Face was always an awesome character, Black Mask was sick in the comics, and Scarecrow was just amazing in Arkham Asylum, they need to keep him that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:48 pm

Deathstroke originated with the teen titans Indifferent 

I don't dislike Ras, and if he were simply Batman's former teacher like in Batman Begins I'd be a bigger fan. Idk, the Lazarus pit basically ruins any character's death in comics, since they just get dropped in that and come back lol

I don't see how really any of them could be joke characters. Well, I understand the Black Mask perception, although that is purely because of the games and Red Hood Movie. Two Face is only really a joke if you go by how hes been portrayed in film as well. Whether it was that Tommy Lee Jones Joker knock-off in the 90s or even in TDK where Joker creates and basically plays him like a puppet. However, he is awesome in the comics and was even awesome in Arkham City, despite the fact he was part of a Catwoman mission face palm . And Scarecrow has been brilliant in pretty much everything hes been in. But yes, the most epic thing hes been in was Asylum. If he isn't back in a major role in the sequel, I riot Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Silver_Shadow
Jobber
Silver_Shadow

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:17 pm

These are some awesome rumors! I hope Wonder Woman is indeed in this movie, at least as a cameo since she hasn't made her big screen debut yet.

As for Robin/Nightwing, I also like this rumor as it can lead to a spin-off Teen Titans movie with characters like Starfire, Cyborg, Raven, Beast Boy, Blue Beetle, and Static...etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:43 am

^NO!!!! Lol no Teen Titans movie. I just know that it would be an abomination. Plus, I like that Deathstroke is starting to graduate from being their arch nemesis, and starting to take on the best of the best. Him being defeated by the Titans always made me die a little inside, and if they were to do a TT movie, they almost have to bring in Deathstroke.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:45 am

I thought Deathstroke was a complete badass in TT?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Extended Universe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next