HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

President’s Day Sale For WWE Merchandise, Match Edited From Smackdown, Edge in New Orleans WrestleMania Weekend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

President’s Day Sale For WWE Merchandise, Match Edited From Smackdown, Edge in New Orleans WrestleMania Weekend Empty
PostSubject: President’s Day Sale For WWE Merchandise, Match Edited From Smackdown, Edge in New Orleans WrestleMania Weekend   President’s Day Sale For WWE Merchandise, Match Edited From Smackdown, Edge in New Orleans WrestleMania Weekend EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:48 pm

Now on WWEShop.com, they have a listing of special President's Day deals. These deals include the WWE World Heavyweight Championship belt at $399.99, as well as up to 60% off on certain former world champion merchandise.

Match Edited From Smackdown
Eva Marie vs. Alicia Fox was taped for Smackdown on Tuesday, but was edited off of the show last night. Eva Marie got a nice pop, as she was introduced as a local babyface, but the match was said to be sloppy and slow.

Edge in New Orleans
WWE Hall of Famer Edge will be appearing at WrestleCon on April 5. The event is held in New Orleans and will be going on during all of the WrestleMania festivities.
Back to top Go down

President’s Day Sale For WWE Merchandise, Match Edited From Smackdown, Edge in New Orleans WrestleMania Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: President’s Day Sale For WWE Merchandise, Match Edited From Smackdown, Edge in New Orleans WrestleMania Weekend   President’s Day Sale For WWE Merchandise, Match Edited From Smackdown, Edge in New Orleans WrestleMania Weekend EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:31 pm

except all of the merch that is marked down sold out already... damn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President’s Day Sale For WWE Merchandise, Match Edited From Smackdown, Edge in New Orleans WrestleMania Weekend   President’s Day Sale For WWE Merchandise, Match Edited From Smackdown, Edge in New Orleans WrestleMania Weekend EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:49 pm

CyanideHarvey wrote:
except all of the merch that is marked down sold out already... damn.

WOW! I would HIGHLY-HIGHLY recommend jumping on anything marked down. Last month i was in the process of ordering a shirt and when i went to check out and get my final total -- the sale had ended. It jumped up about 12 bucks, so i didn't order it, lol.

So yeah, if you plan on taking advantage of ANY marked down items, JUST DO IT. Don't wait!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President’s Day Sale For WWE Merchandise, Match Edited From Smackdown, Edge in New Orleans WrestleMania Weekend   President’s Day Sale For WWE Merchandise, Match Edited From Smackdown, Edge in New Orleans WrestleMania Weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

President’s Day Sale For WWE Merchandise, Match Edited From Smackdown, Edge in New Orleans WrestleMania Weekend

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1