HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dina Lohan drunk dials Lindsay in rehab

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Dina Lohan drunk dials Lindsay in rehab Empty
PostSubject: Dina Lohan drunk dials Lindsay in rehab   Dina Lohan drunk dials Lindsay in rehab EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Lindsay Lohan's mother allegedly called her in rehab while drunk.
Dina Lohan has been banned from any further involvement in her daughter's treatment at the Cliffside rehabilitation center in Malibu, California - where the 'Mean Girls' actress is in the final weeks of her 90-day court-ordered rehab - after placing a ''drunken phone call'' to the facility in order to speak to Lindsay, according to TMZ.

The 50-year-old matriarch was deemed to be in an unfit state when she called to talk to the actress shortly before her 27th birthday on July 2 and Cliffside's phone operator quickly nixed the call.

Officials at the facility have now determined that it would be ''best'' for Lindsay's continued treatment if she were not to have any contact with Dina for the remainder of her stay.
The 'Liz & Dick' star is due to leave rehabilitation in early August and is reportedly determined to turn her life around upon her release from Cliffside.

Lindsay has already inked a $2 million deal with US talk show legend, Oprah Winfrey, for an exclusive one-on-one TV interview, as well as an eight-episode documentary series about her life after rehab for Oprah's TV channel, OWN.
Dina recently exclaimed that Oprah would be a ''fantastic'' mentor for her troubled daughter.
She said: ''Oh, it's fantastic. If anyone is going to help mentor you, it's going to be Oprah.''
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Dina Lohan drunk dials Lindsay in rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dina Lohan drunk dials Lindsay in rehab   Dina Lohan drunk dials Lindsay in rehab EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:17 pm

And I thought I had problems...
Back to top Go down

Dina Lohan drunk dials Lindsay in rehab

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1