Not to TJ it, but...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Not to TJ it, but... Empty
PostSubject: Not to TJ it, but...   Not to TJ it, but... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:05 pm

This isn't a "Daniel Bryan should have won thread" as I'm sure you expect it to be. I said all along he shouldn't have won. I came into today with the gut feeling they'd pull the B plan and let him win. I was wrong. Oh well.

What bugs me isn't that I've been 'worked' by the current nepotism storyline. On the contrary, I still believe it is a work and that the company, as a whole, believe Daniel Bryan will take over for John Cena as the face of the company and that he's not that far away from winning the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

I'm upset that the WWE no longer cares about their audience.

This is the third time in the past four Pay Per Views that I ended the show with a sickening feeling in my stomach. They're doing their damnedest to get every cent out of you they can, delaying the big pay off for as long as they can -- Hoping you'll pay just a little bit more.

This may be the recipe for success in other business ventures, but it's not for the WWE.

Bottom line is, I can no longer trust the WWE with my money. They'll have to re-earn that trust for me to ever consider purchasing a WWE Pay Per View again.

No, I'm not "done" with wrestling. I'm on an E-Fedding site because I love wrestling...

I'm just not going to waste money on a product hell bent on burying the guys the fans want to see. Fandango got eliminated by a midget and Dolph Ziggler spent about five minutes in the ring -- being buried because Ziggler rightfully told Randy Orton he didn't have the talent to follow him.

The WWE could have saved their asses and continued to give the fans just enough to get by, but chose not to. The fans were pretty clear -- No one wanted Batista.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Not to TJ it, but...   Not to TJ it, but... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:06 pm

Yeah That Yeah That Yeah That Yeah That
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not to TJ it, but...   Not to TJ it, but... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:08 pm

I no longer give WWE the benefit of the doubt after years of disappointment and DB being the newest one they are dropping the ball that they girl is humping , I'm surprised I was the only one.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Not to TJ it, but...   Not to TJ it, but... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:09 pm

Are you saying the fans wanted Fandango to win?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Not to TJ it, but...   Not to TJ it, but... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:10 pm

No, I'm saying the fans like Fandango and they went to great lengths to bury him. Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Not to TJ it, but...   Not to TJ it, but... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:10 pm

I agree Batista shouldn't have won, I agree Bryan should have won. However, I hate Ziggler so idgaf what they did with him, glad Reigns threw him out, and the fans were cunts so I didn't take them all that seriously. However, I agree with you too.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

I would have marked if Fandango won.

It would have been, y'know, surprising.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Not to TJ it, but...   Not to TJ it, but... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:11 pm

Turn Batista heel, have him say "I came back in the Rumble, and they gave me Bryan's spot because they didn't want him headlining Wrestlemania. I won it, and now I'm going to face Orton at Wrestlemania, and whichever one of us wins, we're keeping the title amongst the Evolution family."

Then Bryan gets into EC somehow (for the title) and wins it, leading to Batista vs. Bryan at Wrestlemania, which Bryan wins.

This means that

1) Batista is heel. Heel Batista is best Batista
2) Bryan is in the Wrestlemania main event, where he belongs
3) Orton is not.

Now watch as WWE do precisely none of those things.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Not to TJ it, but...   Not to TJ it, but... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:11 pm

Yeah That @ that last sentence. Funny
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Not to TJ it, but...   Not to TJ it, but... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:17 pm

Yeah, that's not happening. Funny
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Not to TJ it, but...   Not to TJ it, but... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:24 pm

Minky for Head Creative Writer Yeah That
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Not to TJ it, but...   Not to TJ it, but... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:34 pm

I don't mind that Batista won whatsoever and didn't want Bryan to win it honestly.

Didn't pay for this PPV though (obviously I aint bothered) or watch it at all (even though for the most part I've lost interest in wrestling over the years this is possibly the first RR I haven't seen since I started watching wrestling). I think I'm going to start watching WWE again starting tomorrow though because this whole Authority angle and what not has gotten my interest after watching a few youtube vids a couple days ago.

Wtf am I even going on about now? Totally forgot the point of why I was making this post but yeah basically, as someone who hasn't paid much attention to the WWE lately I'm satisfied with the winner. After I start watching again I may have a different viewpoint on it buuuut, and don't hurt me for saying this; the last I've (consistently) watched of DB I just don't like him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Not to TJ it, but...   Not to TJ it, but... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:40 pm

Not winning the Royal Rumble isn't the be-all, end-all (Del Rio won it once). Judging by his Tweets, I think this sets up a feud with HHH & the Authority in which will hopefully lead to bigger & better things.

Last edited by Drachen on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Not to TJ it, but...   Not to TJ it, but... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:52 pm

Del Rio won it, Sheamus won it, and Ryback was one of the final two last year. It dont mean shit. Funny
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Not to TJ it, but...   Not to TJ it, but... EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:32 am

Don't mean shit? Well that's a real waste of 45 dollars then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Not to TJ it, but...   Not to TJ it, but... EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:39 am

I meant winning it doesnt mean anything. It doesnt mean you're going to be a big star cause of it.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Not to TJ it, but...   Not to TJ it, but... EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:40 am

But it should.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Not to TJ it, but...   Not to TJ it, but... EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:45 am

Of course. different argument tho.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Not to TJ it, but...   Not to TJ it, but... EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:07 am

So Roman Reigns didn't look like a star tonight? Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not to TJ it, but...   Not to TJ it, but... EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:38 am

he broke Kane's record and made it to the final two...Reigns looked like a million bucks tonight
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Not to TJ it, but...   Not to TJ it, but... EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:13 pm

It's like Micheal Elgin vs. Davey Richards. Richards won but Elgin became a star because of that match. You don't always need to win to get more over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not to TJ it, but...   Not to TJ it, but... EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:26 pm

Anyone who says winning the Royal Rumble or even coming close to winning it doesnt mean anything, doesnt understand the concept of the match entirely. The whole point of winning the Rumble is to get that guaranteed...GUARANTEED championship match at Wrestlemania. So if someone like Dolph Ziggler entered at #1 and ran the table and won...it wouldnt of meant anything? That's like saying you won King of the Ring, but it doesnt mean anything.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Not to TJ it, but...   Not to TJ it, but... EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:36 pm

It's not like it's TNA where they devalue everything Funny
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Not to TJ it, but...   Not to TJ it, but... EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:50 pm

First, I'd like to say, Bray Wyatt has developed an amazing character (although the shelf life might not last more than another year, requiring a quicker reboot), and he proved his in-ring talent last night. But make no mistake about it, Wyatt and, to a much greater extent, Daniel Bryan are "over" because of their character development, not their in-ring work. IWC cares about the latter (which is fine). Bryan did it by creating the Sore Winner 'Yes' guy to the Goofy Angry 'No' guy to the Anger Management Relationship Therapy childish clown (mostly for the kids) to the Don't Count Me Out 'Yes' hero. But he captured NEW fans along the way. What IWC fails to realize is WHY he is not getting top billing. WWE sees that he's only doing marginally better than Punk in expanding his fan base. So they are gradually giving him opportunities to accumulate new fans, in order to become a mega superstar. Some guys complain about Ziggler not getting a push, but he doesn't attract a mainstream fan base (without any character depth). Even Punk's character has limits. When a IWC guy goes to the arena, he buys either a Punk or Ziggler or Bryan shirt (cannibalizing from the same lifestyle market). A non-IWC mom or dad buys four Cena shirts for the entire family. Multiply that times a million. WWE knows that Bryan can become more mainstream (and his character is further along than anyone since Cena), but it needs to translate into revenue. So buy Bryan merchandise and boycott RAW when Bryan isn't on the air (and don't buy PPVs until he is in the main event). But don't whine about wanting refunds or about how WWE isn't listening. It's not enough to have 20,000 fans chanting YES YES YES. It's about where you spend your money.

Not my personal feelings at all, just from the business perspective of it all.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Not to TJ it, but...   Not to TJ it, but... EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:58 pm

The Yes! chants would have never happened if The Evil IWC didn't create them the RAW after Daniel Bryan lost The World Heavyweight Championship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not to TJ it, but...   Not to TJ it, but... Empty

Back to top Go down

Not to TJ it, but...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: The Squared Circle :: Pro Wrestling Universe + Wrestling Media-