HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Totally Packaged" | Niko L. Genero Promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

"Totally Packaged" | Niko L. Genero Promo Empty
PostSubject: "Totally Packaged" | Niko L. Genero Promo   "Totally Packaged" | Niko L. Genero Promo EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:34 pm

Due: Sunday January 5th, at 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: "Totally Packaged" | Niko L. Genero Promo   "Totally Packaged" | Niko L. Genero Promo EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:07 am

And the show goes on, with a string of advertisements and stuff, but more importantly HEY LOOK… it’s Niko L. Genero and he’s backstage!!  The XWA’s most exciting new star seems slouched back on a couch, rocking a “DEATH BY SANU SANU” Takumi t-shirt, arms hanging comfortably with a set of glazed eyes and a stupid grin across his face.

Niko L. Genero
"This is great, man… I’m like on a cloud right now…"

Niko reaches out to the camera and begins to wave his hand out in front of him, sniggering to himself.  The camera begins to pan away but Niko performs a sudden combat roll backwards over the couch and on his feet, in the frame of the camera once more.

Niko L. Genero
"No, no no! Don’t leave me here by myself!  Come back camera guy, it’s cool."

The camera resumes back on the couch as Niko falls into it and cocks a leg over the coucharm, opening up a packet of Doritos.

Niko L. Genero
"You know camera dude, last week three other guys tried to snot me.  I was bent, I was broken… things got really crazy but I won right!  I mean I won!  I beat those guys!"

Niko nods a few times, slouched back and it seems the world has lost transmission with all things Genero, until he randomly jolts upright.

Niko L. Genero
"Oh shit! I have a match tonight… I’m not ready man! I’m not prepared?!!"

Niko throws the Dorito packet in the air and makes it rain extra-nacho favoured deformed triangles, swiping the contents on top of a random coffee table aside which crash on the floor dramatically, including a suspicious glass tube amongst other things.   Wriggling for a moment before pulling a remote control from behind him, shrugging and tossing it aside as he rakes his hands back across the top of his head.

Niko L. Genero
"Okay, okay! I got it, I’m there… boom!"

Niko claps and begins to rub his hands together.

Niko L. Genero
"You know what man, I’m not that much of an organised guy… but this week I have to be a little more switched on, ya know?  I mean it’s not like last week, I didn’t know any of those dudes at all, so when they told me I was in a match with Xtreme Icon AND Drake Dysfunction this week I was like whaaaaat and then I was like woahhh."

Niko wiggles his fingers as he draws his hands away from his head, gesturing that his mind had just been blown, complete with death star explosion sound effects.

Niko L. Genero
"Xtreme Icon was my hero man… I’m a big fan ya know?  He’s got that Singapore cane, bro!  When he pops dudes over the head with it like BAM BAM BAM! That was sweet!"

Niko leaps to his feet on the couch cushion, remote in hand, waving it around.

Niko L. Genero
"But wait who’s this dude. It’s Drake Dysfunction!  Great guy, and while he’s not exactly action figure status yet he’s pretty damn good in the ring, I’ve seen him at a few shows here and there."

Niko drops to the floor, tossing the remote control across the couch… the fun is over.

Niko L. Genero
"But you know what bro, just like last week I’m once again at a disadvantage… and just like last week I’m also probably going to get my ass kicked…"

Niko rubs the back of his neck and stretches for a moment, taking a corn chip from between the couch cushions and admiring it in accomplishment.

Niko L. Genero
"And just like last week… I’m going to win, dude."

Niko snaps the Dorito with both hands, pausing in dramatic silence before picking up the remote control, aiming it at the camera…

BLIP!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: "Totally Packaged" | Niko L. Genero Promo   "Totally Packaged" | Niko L. Genero Promo EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:41 am

Lol Niko sounds high as fuck. Funny

Interesting read. clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Totally Packaged" | Niko L. Genero Promo   "Totally Packaged" | Niko L. Genero Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

"Totally Packaged" | Niko L. Genero Promo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1