HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RUMOR: AJ Re-Signs With TNA? All One Big Work?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

RUMOR: AJ Re-Signs With TNA? All One Big Work? Empty
PostSubject: RUMOR: AJ Re-Signs With TNA? All One Big Work?   RUMOR: AJ Re-Signs With TNA? All One Big Work? EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 1:04 pm

Nick Paglino of Wrestlezone.com is reporting that amid all of the press regarding the departure of AJ Styles is indeed a work. Their source was quoted as saying

"The statement Styles issued yesterday was a work, and a blasphemous one at that,"

As we also exclusively reported, one source within TNA alluded to us that the entire situation was indeed a work. With that being said, please take rumors of all forms with a serious grain of salt.

-----

Bryan Alvarez and Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer stated on their podcast that many people are skeptical about Styles parting ways with TNA. Some within the company believe that Styles signed a new deal and his statement from yesterday and his independent bookings are part of the storyline.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: AJ Re-Signs With TNA? All One Big Work?   RUMOR: AJ Re-Signs With TNA? All One Big Work? EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Knew it. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: AJ Re-Signs With TNA? All One Big Work?   RUMOR: AJ Re-Signs With TNA? All One Big Work? EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:16 pm

I wonder if Dave Meltzer cries himself to sleep every time hes wrong on something
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: AJ Re-Signs With TNA? All One Big Work?   RUMOR: AJ Re-Signs With TNA? All One Big Work? EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:26 pm

He cries himself to sleep every night then
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: AJ Re-Signs With TNA? All One Big Work?   RUMOR: AJ Re-Signs With TNA? All One Big Work? EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:08 pm

So damn predictable, quite sad really.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: AJ Re-Signs With TNA? All One Big Work?   RUMOR: AJ Re-Signs With TNA? All One Big Work? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:31 am

AJ's independent booking dates seem to let him be free for the first day of the UK tour, which is the Impact that'll be on live TV from Scotland, but then clashes for the 1st of Feb which is the other Impact taping on the tour (the other two dates are just those One Night Only things). Though if he has re-signed, I wouldn't be shocked if a bunch of those get cancelled anyway.

I hope this is all a work. Just seems a little odd how they'd have him release it early when he'll be on TNA TV for the next several weeks playing the storyline out.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: AJ Re-Signs With TNA? All One Big Work?   RUMOR: AJ Re-Signs With TNA? All One Big Work? EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 6:00 pm

Dead wrote:
I wonder if Dave Meltzer cries himself to sleep every time hes wrong on something
clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: AJ Re-Signs With TNA? All One Big Work?   RUMOR: AJ Re-Signs With TNA? All One Big Work? Empty

Back to top Go down

RUMOR: AJ Re-Signs With TNA? All One Big Work?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1