HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seth Rogen recreates Kanye video

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Seth Rogen recreates Kanye video Empty
PostSubject: Seth Rogen recreates Kanye video   Seth Rogen recreates Kanye video EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:50 pm

Seth Rogen recreates Kanye video 691217_636x357

Seth Rogen and James Franco have recreated Kanye West's 'Bound 2' video.
The pair have remade the raunchy clip - which sees Kanye riding a motorbike while straddled by his topless fiancee, Kim Kardashian - shot-for-shot and re-titled it 'Bound 3'.
In the new version, Seth plays the role of Kim, and dry humps James - wearing a tie-dye T-shirt - as they ride in front of a desert backdrop.

Introducing the clip, James wrote on instagram: ''#bound3 #sethrogen #love - A LITTLE VIDEO SeTH AND I mADE IN OUR DOWN TIME. (sic)''
Next to another still, which shows them appearing to kiss passionately, he added: ''I LOvE SETh (sic)''

James and Seth made the spoof clip during a break from filming their latest movie together, 'The Interview'.

Kanye premiered the video to 'Bound 2' last week, and when asked about the decision to include so many raunchy images of his partner - who gave birth to the couple's first child, North West, in June before embarking on a crash weight-loss diet to regain her figure - said he felt she ''deserved'' a starring role.

He said: ''It was just awesome. I think that Kim is awesome and she just deserved an awesome moment like that.''

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Seth Rogen recreates Kanye video   Seth Rogen recreates Kanye video EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:08 pm

Already posted by Tiff and you forgot my baby girl's name in the title (James Franco).
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Seth Rogen recreates Kanye video   Seth Rogen recreates Kanye video EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:32 pm

This is gold.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Seth Rogen recreates Kanye video   Seth Rogen recreates Kanye video EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:57 am

Heard about this but never ended up watching it until now. Wow Funny

Seth Rogen and James Franco are such a good fit together (no homo... well in this case pretty homo), pretty big reason why Pineapple Express and This Is The End were so good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth Rogen recreates Kanye video   Seth Rogen recreates Kanye video Empty

Back to top Go down

Seth Rogen recreates Kanye video

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1