HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More Empty
PostSubject: Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More   Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:40 am

Former TNA Knockout and Gut Check winner Taeler Hendrix called into the Greg DeMarco Show this weekend in her first post-TNA interview. She will be making her debut with SHINE Wrestling at SHINE 12 on August 23rd along with Awesome Kong, Angelina Love, Ivelisse Valez, Daffney and more. 

In the interview, Hendrix talked about her release from Ohio Valley Wrestling in the latest TNA clean-out, her future, drawing in women's wrestling, and had harsh words for TNA President Dixie Carter, the internet wrestling community, and more. 

"I got papers in the mail to re-sign for another year in developmental, at OVW for TNA, and I had a lot of questions and was really unhappy. Before I could tell them I didn't want to re-sign, I got a phone call saying that I was released." 
"Screw the internet. There's some pretty horrible things about me on there. People need to get off their couch, and stop thinking that they know everything because they watch TV. Just because you watch TV, does't mean you know wrestling. Just shut up and enjoy it. And if you don't enjoy it, who cares?"

The former OVW Women's champion also revealed some unkind words said by Dixie Carter, although she mentioned she had more issues she couldn't talk about without getting in trouble. 

"Don't tell me on my birthday that I'm too heavy to be on TV. I'm a size three; that's not bad at all ... I got really skinny just to be put on television. I didn't realize just how skinny I was getting, and some one told me I was starting to look like a skeleton ... The more I started looking at myself, the more I started to realize I looked really unhealthy; I was a stick ... On top of that, my cancer stuff came back because I was so skinny."
Back to top Go down

Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More   Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:59 am

It a shame that people would call her heavy, she never was, but it's a bigger shame that she apparently took it to heart.

I never saw her wrestle, but hopefully at SHINE. SHINE 12 sounds like it could be a good show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More   Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:04 pm

Shes too big yet ODB is on the roster. GG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More   Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:31 pm

Dixie Carter is STILL a bitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More   Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:18 pm

So, Taeler Hendrix was "a bit heavy"... But Kharma wasn't? ODB wasn't?
Wow, I wonder what they would say about Luna Vachon (RIP), Beth Phoenix or Chyna ._. Those were massive.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More   Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:00 pm

^
That's the thing. Awesome Kong was gone from the company during the early stages of the Hulk Hogan/Eric Bischoff takeover. I have a feeling that Dixie is now a puppet and Eric Bischoff is the puppeteer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More   Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:26 pm

Why do all female wrestlers have to be stick thin? Don't fellas like a bit of meat on bones?
Beth Phoenix is normal not huge or fat. Seriously, tv producers put unrealistic body types on shows all the time. Time for some normalisation for a change

And the poor womans cancer came back too. Can anyone show empathy anymore or is it all about the €€€ all the time?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More   Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:20 am

Dixie's just a cold bitch...

Oh and Beth was hot, even though she was larger than other divas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More   Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:43 am

Beth's gorgeous, but she's really more muscle than body fat. I'm not sure the comparison is valid, Mickie James might be a better choice (also hot, and can wrestle).

I don't think I've ever seen Taylor Hendrix look unhealthy or overweight, so that shouldn't have been a problem (though it seems that it was). All I ever care about with women wrestlers is their talent though (in the ring or on the mic), which I can't comment on as I never watched the program while she was with the company.

Last edited by Nearphotison on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More   Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:46 am

I was always the only one that thought Beth was hot. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More   Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:50 am

Razor Xtreme wrote:
I was always the only one that thought Beth was hot. Funny

Beth Phoenix is one of my favorite WWE Divas, for looks just as much as talent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More   Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:59 am

Mickie James, Trish Stratus, Lita and Beth were all Hot and Talented.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More   Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:11 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More   Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:21 pm

Lita was pretty small though. Funny

Also, is there a way to watch stuff like Shimmer/Shine (or even other indies) without actually buying something? I want to check them out, but don't want to commit to anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More   Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More Empty

Back to top Go down

Taeler Hendrix Gives First Post-TNA Interview; Speaks on Release, Harsh Words from Dixie Carter & More

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1