HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pat Patterson Writing Book

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Pat Patterson Writing Book Empty
PostSubject: Pat Patterson Writing Book   Pat Patterson Writing Book EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:03 pm

Jim Ross revealed in his latest blog yesterday that Pat Patterson is in the process of writing his memoirs for a future book release. Ross said the following:

"I'm told Pat Patterson is writing his memoirs and after seeing much of Pat's photo collection from over his career I'm betting the book will be great. Pat has a tremendous sense of humor and was one of the best in ring performers ever along with being a tremendous wrestling strategist. Pat's journey as a gay man in a largely homophobic, alpha Caucasian male, good old boys network known as pro wrestling in the territory days is one of courage and conviction. I can't wait to read it. I learned a great deal about the wrestling biz and life from Pat."

Pat Patterson is currently working behind the scenes in WWE, and has been for years. He's considered by many to be one of the smartest and most creative minds to ever work in the business. We was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 1996 and was the first WWF Intercontinental Champion.
Back to top Go down

Pat Patterson Writing Book

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1