HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick Empty
PostSubject: Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick   Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:55 pm

Picked the damn Redskins this week for a Survivor league that I entered for $30. Fuck them tho Shaking Head

Had teams like the 49ers, Patriots, Bengals, Saints, Panthers, Bears, Lions, (Texans/Ravens... although they're risky now) left to pick. For the most part it's a lot better than the teams most others have left.

And I could have / would have picked the Titans vs the Jags this week but picked the Skins at the LAST minute today instead. face palm

Almost 1000 people were in this league and there are under 130 left right now. There goes my chance to win a lot of money. :(Stupid choice really, but I felt like this was the best week to trust the Skins even though I had a bad feeling about it... I hope they lose out now, they can go ahead and share a bag of dicks with each other in the locker room after this loss. Gaaarbage D, garbage team losing to the Vikings. I aint bothered

Well there's my rant over today's Thursday night game. And fuck Huh too just because walk
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick   Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:59 pm

To the Vikings??? Wtf..? Huh, I'm gonna need an explanation from you.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick   Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:44 pm

Fail!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick   Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:46 pm

I wanna see what Ru has to say as its his team as well on the losing end
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick   Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:54 pm

Fail!
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick   Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Fail!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick   Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Fail! 
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick   Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:22 pm

Well, at least the Titans also lost, which is more than likely who I would have picked instead. KNEW I couldn't trust them so it makes me feel better about going for another team this week. I aint bothered

But now I'm actually a little extra pissed because if the Redskins won that game I'd still be in with about 30 or fewer others for a chance to win somewhere between $20-30K. Fail!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick   Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:07 pm

wait... 20,000 dollars??

the fuck. let me aware myself on what a survivor league is lol

and its not like they got blown out. could have won if the jordan reed throw wasnt high
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick   Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am

Still they should have had this game and it's a very bad loss for them despite the close score. Shaking Head Just about the easiest game they have left on their schedule and now they're 3-6 again, following a loss like that to a 1 win team.... Shaking Head

And yeah, a lot over $20,000 actually. $30 to enter and somewhere near 1000 people from NJ joined it. Now I get pissed every time I'm reminded of this game cause almost everyone left got out with the Titans (or Colts) this week. Money in the bank Sad
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick   Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:18 am

Ya'll niggas lost to the Vikings. And you're relieved ya'll didn't get blown out? Really
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick   Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:21 am

Yeah That Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick   Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick Empty

Back to top Go down

Personal rant on the Skins/Vikings game real quick

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1