HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carter's done with TNA?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Carter's done with TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:33 pm

It has been reported that TNA Wrestling is up for sale, and that the Carter family wants to throw the towel in and sell the company to the highest bidder. Some of the rumored names interested in purchasing TNA are Eric Bischoff, Jeff Jarrett, Viacom and possibly the WWE.

Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer revealed the news Sunday on his radio show, and noted that the Carter family have been wanting to get out of the wrestling business for several months now. Their decision comes after they have done all they could with the company, and have not gotten the results they wanted.

(Credit: f4wonline)

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/tna-wrestling-up-for-sale-are-the-wwe-interested-in-buying-the-company#ixzz2iz4Wp4Mb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:08 am

HAH!
Look, WCW V2.0
Eric Bischoff and JJ should team up to buy the damn company.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:49 am

Not sure if I believe this.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:44 am

^I don't either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:47 am

I'm having a hard time believing it too but lets be honest, TNA isnt turning a profit and the Carters are losing money...
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:55 am

Oh I believe they would sell it if they got the right offer, I just don't believe they are trying to get it rid of TNA as eagerly as the reports I've read make out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:28 pm

If they sell, that means Dixie is getting kicked out right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:42 pm

i wasnt sure about it either. obviously a good conversations piece.

^Lord i hope so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:48 pm

I think that whoever bought it would probably do a complete overhaul of management, and Dixie would be one of the ones let go.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:56 pm

Vince to buy them for 500k. Trollface!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:00 pm

How much is it going for Hmmmmmmmmmmm 
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:45 pm

If it's sold, Dixie would be gone as she doesn't actually own it. Panda Energy does.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:05 pm

So then Panda Energy is selling TNA? Great!

But in all honesty, it'd make sense that Double J Jr. and Sr. should buy it back. Or--and this is highly doubtful--we could definitely see McMahon buying the product....and no, I'm not talking about Vince. Wink wink! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:02 pm

^ Let Steph and Triple H buy it and compete with daddy
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:05 pm

^ Seeing as daddy passed WWE on to Trips, I don't see that happening Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:12 pm

Well it should I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:46 pm

Spike will end up buying it. They don't want to lose them. Tho TNA doesn't do good in the ratings, they are still one of the highest rated shows on their network when they aren't doing their all day Star wars shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:30 pm

I read Steph and HHH, but no one remembers Shane O'mac :I
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:41 pm

^ We all remember him, he's just not in the wrestling business right now.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:23 pm

^
Which is why I said "highly doubtful" in my comment about a McMahon buying it. I was hinting at Shane.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:06 am

Shane buying TNA is one of the dumbest suggestions ever. The hell would he do that for? Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:56 pm

Nobody gets the term "HIGHLY DOUBTFUL" anymore, do they? Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:56 pm

Well it's highly doubtful Jesus is going to buy it too, doesn't need to be said <_<
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:06 pm

Yet you said it anyway. I aint bothered Why would Jesus buy it? THAT'S a dumber suggestion than mine! Funny

Besides, you don't have to worry about Shane buying TNA and competing with family. It's just a suggestion. You didn't need to bring Jesus into this....unless you were talking about the guy who stabbed John Cena in a nightclub, but then that'd STILL be a dumber suggestion then mine.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:07 pm

It was sarca...nevermind face palm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carter's done with TNA?   Carter's done with TNA? Empty

Back to top Go down

Carter's done with TNA?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: The Squared Circle :: Impact Wrestling-