HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crimson injured when released

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Crimson injured when released Empty
PostSubject: Crimson injured when released   Crimson injured when released EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:42 pm

"On Friday July 12, 2013 Crimson had an MRI and it comes as no surprise that the results are a complete tear of his Meniscus in the right knee and surgery is needed. He is going into this situation 100% positive and stated that he will use this time to take care of his knee issues and will do what is necessary to be in the best physical and mental shape possible so there are no setbacks moving forward. Date for surgery is TBD, but expected recovery time is quick.

Crimson would like to thank everyone at TNA Wrestling for his time with the organization. Crimson would also like to thank his fans and the Crimson Army for all the support they have given him during his time with TNA and since his departure.

Crimson has many projects coming his way and he will be exploring other options. If you would like to make booking inquiries with Crimson please email Theresa Stach with The M3 Agency at theresa@theM3agency.com. For updates and direct contact with Crimson continue to follow him on Twitter at @Crimson and on Facebook at Facebook.com/OfficialCrimsonArmy”"

Comes as no surprise to me. Scumbag move after scumbag move.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson injured when released   Crimson injured when released EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:43 pm

I'll say this... If a person that is nice to you but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person... Well... you get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crimson injured when released   Crimson injured when released EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:12 pm

But if a waiter is nice to you, it's because is there job.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Crimson injured when released   Crimson injured when released EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:35 am

WHAT. THE. HELL?! I'm done! FUCK! They got rid of Crimson!
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Crimson injured when released   Crimson injured when released EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:11 am

I thought he was actually injured when they released him. Like "so, Crimson, we're going to release you..." "OW."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Crimson injured when released   Crimson injured when released EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:17 am

They WOULD do him like Jesse Sorensen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crimson injured when released   Crimson injured when released EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:41 pm

ilikewwe11 wrote:
But if a waiter is nice to you, it's because is there job.

but there is a fly in my soup
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Crimson injured when released   Crimson injured when released EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:44 pm

LMAO Mink Funny

But agreed Ian, that's shitty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson injured when released   Crimson injured when released Empty

Back to top Go down

Crimson injured when released

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1