HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who currently has the best finisher?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Amani
Alliance
Alliance
Amani

Who currently has the best finisher? Empty
PostSubject: Who currently has the best finisher?   Who currently has the best finisher? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:49 pm

I haven't watched very much at all lately so I can't really say without possibly missing some good ones.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Who currently has the best finisher?   Who currently has the best finisher? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:54 pm

Petey Williams will always have the best finisher.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Who currently has the best finisher?   Who currently has the best finisher? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:01 pm

Hard to beat the Canadian Destroyer.
GTS is pretty cool in my opinion too. RKO used to be awesome when it was hit from nowhere, but they kinda played that to death that now you expect it whenever someone springboards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who currently has the best finisher?   Who currently has the best finisher? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:33 pm

Grapple Finishers: GTS, RKO, Dean Ambrose's finisher.

High-flying finishers: Swanton Bomb, Cockscrew Shooting Star Press.

Submission Finishers: LeBell Lock, Black Widow, Koji Clutch

However, the best finisher of all time for me will be the Tiger Bomb '98. It's so legit.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Who currently has the best finisher?   Who currently has the best finisher? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:37 pm

Daisuke Sekimoto.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Who currently has the best finisher?   Who currently has the best finisher? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:37 pm

^ Really? I think Ambrose's finisher is awful tbh. Funny

Mine would be:
Grapple - RKO, Codebreaker (if it counts as grapple...), Roman Reign's Spear
Submission - LeBell Lock
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Who currently has the best finisher?   Who currently has the best finisher? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:18 pm

The GTS, still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who currently has the best finisher?   Who currently has the best finisher? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:30 pm

RKO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who currently has the best finisher?   Who currently has the best finisher? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:36 am

GTS is always beautiful!
AJ Style's newsubmission Calf Killer is different.. i cant tell if i enjoy it yet or not.

i have to say that i dont really care for the Canadian Destroyer simply because the person whom it is supposed to be inflicting damage on literally has to do all the work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who currently has the best finisher?   Who currently has the best finisher? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:46 am

In my opinion, definitely the GTS and Canadian Destroyer, I have the Canadian Destroyer as my wrestler on WWE 13 finisher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who currently has the best finisher?   Who currently has the best finisher? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:11 pm

The Spear is a strike, not a grapple.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Who currently has the best finisher?   Who currently has the best finisher? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:37 pm

Actually, the Gore is the "Strike" version of the spear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who currently has the best finisher?   Who currently has the best finisher? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:54 pm

I like AJ's Black Widow finisher, probably the only submission other than the Anklelock that can be played up as a surprise move. Usually there's too much set-up for that. Plus, there's this:

Who currently has the best finisher? IbywTtGBjvwjpb

Another submission I'll always like is Cattle Mutilation, though it's rarely used these days and never (to my knowledge) as a finisher.

Non-submission finishers I enjoy seeing are Punk's GTS (when it hits), Bray Wyatt's Sister Abigail (it's like a baptism, I love it) and Seth Rollins' Black Out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who currently has the best finisher?   Who currently has the best finisher? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:11 pm

^ Thanx for that GIF WOO whistle 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who currently has the best finisher?   Who currently has the best finisher? EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:09 am

As for the discussion on spears I thought Goldbergs was good.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Who currently has the best finisher?   Who currently has the best finisher? EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:17 am

Even though everyone seems to hate it now, I always liked Edge's spear... Batista has an amazing spear too, but Roman Reigns is wow...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who currently has the best finisher?   Who currently has the best finisher? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who currently has the best finisher?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1