HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you  Empty
PostSubject: Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you    Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:25 am

Have you ever had a friend or someone you know ever make fun of you for being a Wrestling fan?

How do you reply to people who do make fun of you and wrestling?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you    Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:29 am

I've had a friend or two who think it's weird I watch it and don't get the difference between scripted and fake.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you    Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:32 am

None of my friends care.

When people do mock me, I usually scream "WRESTLING'S NOT FAKE" then run off to win the WCW title.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you    Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:35 am

haha david arquette quotes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you    Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:44 am

Loads. I ended up writing a paper on why it's culturally important to prove them wrong. In the end, I got the equivalent of an A for the course. Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you    Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:21 pm

^ Nice!

and it depends on what they say.

"You like watching men in spandex touch each other?"
-These people usually watch UFC or American Football, so appropriate response is "You watch UFC/NFL, apparently that seems like something you'd like."

"It's FAKE!"
"No, it's scripted."

"It's SCRIPTED! I ONLY WATCH REAL SHIT!"
"Yeah, Jersey Shore and Wilfred are totally real and unscripted."

"Why do you watch it? It's so fake."
"So are Batman movies and Bones, I still love those."
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you    Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:41 pm

I just say that I don't care itrs fake and it entertains me.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you    Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:03 pm

^ Yep basically that. I tell it straight up to their faces that I don't watch it because it's fake, but for entertainment purposes.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you    Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:38 pm

Yes. Normally I just say "Hey, fuck off."
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you    Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:42 pm

They ask me why I don't watch MMA instead, and I answer. "Because it's not fake. I don't like watching people actually beat each other senseless."

For one thing, wrestling shouldn't be seen as a competitive sport (or lack thereof), it should be seen as a TV show, where the subject of the show is a fictional competitive sport/fight league.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Alliance
Alliance
Amani

PostSubject: Re: Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you    Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:44 pm

Yes. I don't really care now cuz I have a couple friends who've watched before.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you    Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Tjioxz wrote:
For one thing, wrestling shouldn't be seen as a competitive sport (or lack thereof).
Pro wrestling, right? Wink wink! 
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you    Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:08 pm

Of course. Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you    Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:47 pm

CHEERLEADING ISN'T A SPORT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you    Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:51 pm

Yeah I dealt with a troll whose argument was basically "wrestling is fake and shouldn't be watched". I told him not to talk if he doesn't like people talking about it.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you    Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:02 pm

Those aren't trolls. I wish they were trolling, but they're just that dumb Abdel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you    Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:58 pm

Yeah, I really don't care what they say. Unless the complete dicks about it, then I give them reasons, like for entertainment purposes, or I tell everything they watch is scripted as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you    Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:33 am

Im rather large, people dont mock me for anything. and un-purposely intimidating.
I have had someone time me i shouldnt watch it because it promotes violence and its barbaric.
But that person was a super hippy, and then they saw someone on Raw they thought was 'cute' and changed their tune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you    Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ever dealt with Non-wrestling fans who mock you

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1