HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Main Event for Survivor Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Possible Main Event for Survivor Series Empty
PostSubject: Possible Main Event for Survivor Series   Possible Main Event for Survivor Series EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:24 am

5 on 5 Survivor Series elimination Tag Team match.

The Shield, Randy Orton, & Triple H vs. Cody Rhodes, Goldust, Daniel Bryan, Big Show, & John Cena
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Possible Main Event for Survivor Series   Possible Main Event for Survivor Series EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:29 am

That'd be cool but not very likely tbh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Main Event for Survivor Series   Possible Main Event for Survivor Series EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:38 am

well all of these feuds have intertwined with each other at some point. Would make perfect sense to have this match.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Possible Main Event for Survivor Series   Possible Main Event for Survivor Series EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:02 pm

I can't see Trips in the ring unless it's a really big match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Main Event for Survivor Series   Possible Main Event for Survivor Series EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:23 pm

^ The match in the OP isnt big? Id say take away HHH and add in Del Rio
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Possible Main Event for Survivor Series   Possible Main Event for Survivor Series EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:51 pm

It is, it just seems too random for HHH to be in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Main Event for Survivor Series   Possible Main Event for Survivor Series EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:57 pm

Well he's Been KO by Big Show, and has had problems with DB for months
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Main Event for Survivor Series   Possible Main Event for Survivor Series EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:59 pm

Considering HHH and his authority are feuding with 4 of the guys that were mentioned in this match...how does it make it random?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Possible Main Event for Survivor Series   Possible Main Event for Survivor Series EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:16 pm

I meant it would be random to have the COO of the show in a Survivor Series match like this. It seems like he should only wrestle at WM or Summerslam or etc. If he were in the match, it would be strange to continue the rivalry after that. It seems like an "end the rivalry" type of math, with every man involved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Main Event for Survivor Series   Possible Main Event for Survivor Series EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:21 pm

well since Triple H has taken over the Vince role, Vince didn't wrestle only at Summerslam and WM. Also Survivor Series is a big PPV, the 2nd oldest at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Main Event for Survivor Series   Possible Main Event for Survivor Series EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:02 pm

Razor wrote:
I meant it would be random to have the COO of the show in a Survivor Series match like this. It seems like he should only wrestle at WM or Summerslam or etc. If he were in the match, it would be strange to continue the rivalry after that. It seems like an "end the rivalry" type of math, with every man involved.
Not necessarily. During the McMahon/Austin feud they had a steel cage match that didnt blow off any angles and the feud continued after that.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Possible Main Event for Survivor Series   Possible Main Event for Survivor Series EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:46 pm

I'd rather it be:

The Shield, HHH and Randy Orton WITH Paul Heyman, Ryback, Brock Lesnar and Curtis Axel

vs.

Cody Rhodes, Golddust, Dusty Rhodes, Daniel Bryan, Big Show, John Cena and CM Punk (yeah, it's uneven but Punk wanted a handicap match, so ...)

That way we can blow off all the angles at once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Main Event for Survivor Series   Possible Main Event for Survivor Series EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:28 pm

It should be

Shield, Orton, Del Rio vs Daniel Bryna, Goldust, Cody, Big Show, Cena

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Main Event for Survivor Series   Possible Main Event for Survivor Series EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:44 pm

Even though id like to see a match like this...i just realized there would be no Championship matches on the card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Main Event for Survivor Series   Possible Main Event for Survivor Series EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:09 pm

if ADR replaces Triple H, it could be a 5 on 5 with all the belts on the line.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Possible Main Event for Survivor Series   Possible Main Event for Survivor Series EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:29 pm

Dont see it happening, just because that doesn't leave a lot of other options for the singles matches. Thats why they usually throw in some midcards in the SR match, you got all the main eventers in there wtf Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: Possible Main Event for Survivor Series   Possible Main Event for Survivor Series EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:35 pm

you can have more tag team matches

wyatt family vs Miz and Friends

Real americans and someone vs. los matadors and someone

Diva 4 or 5 tag team match

CM Punk, R-rtruth, someone vs Ryback, Axel, someone?

Shield, ADR orton vs Daniel Bryan, Show, Rhodes, Cena

there is your card
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Possible Main Event for Survivor Series   Possible Main Event for Survivor Series EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:42 pm

I watch PPVs for free but I wouldn't tune in to that garbage ass card I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Possible Main Event for Survivor Series   Possible Main Event for Survivor Series EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:50 pm

^ LMAO Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Main Event for Survivor Series   Possible Main Event for Survivor Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Main Event for Survivor Series

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1