Who Currently has the Worst Finisher

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Who Currently has the Worst Finisher  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Currently has the Worst Finisher    Who Currently has the Worst Finisher  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:06 pm

Agree on Cesaro... The Very European Uppercut should be his finisher, damnit.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Who Currently has the Worst Finisher    Who Currently has the Worst Finisher  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:06 pm

Dean Ambrose's finisher is awful tbh... it seems like something I'd do on SVR or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Currently has the Worst Finisher    Who Currently has the Worst Finisher  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:11 pm

the headlock driver?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Currently has the Worst Finisher    Who Currently has the Worst Finisher  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:29 pm

Dean Ambrose's finisher...I kinda like it, but kinda dont
Santino's finisher

And I actually like Big E's finisher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Currently has the Worst Finisher    Who Currently has the Worst Finisher  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:13 pm

Minkaro wrote:

Does Sin still do that Headscissors thing? Been a while since I watched him, but I thought they'd given him the Swanton Bomb?

I hate Axel's cutter too. I'm guessing you're talking about that thing where he somersaults past them, waving his hand near their face? Did it a couple of times to Sin Cara that I can remember.

Well, the last match I remember, he won with his headscissors thing.

And yeah, I was talking about the McGillicutter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Currently has the Worst Finisher    Who Currently has the Worst Finisher  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:23 am

How about how ridiculous the Killswitch/Unprettier is. Ive always thought it was dumb, there is no way the gravity or force you would need would actually pull them down enough to hurt them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Currently has the Worst Finisher    Who Currently has the Worst Finisher  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:44 am

The reverse DDT thing he does actually looks better, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Currently has the Worst Finisher    Who Currently has the Worst Finisher  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:46 am

I just thought of a couple. Stings scorpion death drop doesn't look to painful, and maybe the worse, Scotty 2 Hotty's worm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Currently has the Worst Finisher    Who Currently has the Worst Finisher  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:38 pm

The Worm isn't actually a finisher. It's just a trademark move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Currently has the Worst Finisher    Who Currently has the Worst Finisher  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:06 pm

the Scorpion death drop is a ddt. Sting used it during the time when the DDT was normally a finisher instead of a basic move
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Currently has the Worst Finisher    Who Currently has the Worst Finisher  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:36 pm

What about Scotty 2 Hotty's finisher? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Currently has the Worst Finisher    Who Currently has the Worst Finisher  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:04 pm

I have the same problem with both the People's Elbow and the 5 Knuckle Shuffle, and it's that they usually stop to taunt before hitting it. That completely erases any extra impact from hitting the ropes for momentum. The Worm always seemed like a parody of that sort of move to me.

The Unprettier always seemed like a move that'd be hard to hit. Your opponent would have to already be unconscious for them to allow you turn them like that. I guess that's why he wins when he hits it. They're already out, but go ahead and see if you can hit the Unprettier to make sure.

Can I just say that I really hate Cena's STF? Not the move itself, just how John applies it. He just lies on them, it doesn't look painful at all and yet some of the greats have tapped to it.

He doesn't do it anymore, but I hated Tensai's clawhold finisher, too. Mostly because of the green mist thing. Are we supposed to assume it's some kind of knockout poison or something? How was he never disqualified for that?
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: Who Currently has the Worst Finisher    Who Currently has the Worst Finisher  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:46 pm

The Cobra and whatever Heath Slaters finisher is............. Fuck Heath Slater
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Who Currently has the Worst Finisher    Who Currently has the Worst Finisher  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:54 am

Oh, I also really dislike Wade Barrett's finisher... Neutral I preferred the Wasteland 100x over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Currently has the Worst Finisher    Who Currently has the Worst Finisher  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:31 am

^The bull hammer?

I honestly agree with the cobra. Rocks elbow drop is a meh to me, I'll let it slide though, as Rock usually performs a few strong moves before nailing it.

Rough Ryder is another one in my opinion, just comes of me as a normal move or a signature. Prefer the Zack Attack as a finisher.

Quick mentions
•Kofi Kingston's Roll Up finisher(Again not to effective to end a match)
•Finley's Celtic Cross

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Who Currently has the Worst Finisher    Who Currently has the Worst Finisher  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:26 pm

Every Diva that uses a DDT to end the match. Man, I hate that shit.

And Big E's finisher always looks like to me that he falls over lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Currently has the Worst Finisher    Who Currently has the Worst Finisher  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:59 pm

^^ you mean the rolling finisher that drops people on the back of their neck hard and the belly to back driver?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Currently has the Worst Finisher    Who Currently has the Worst Finisher  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:05 pm

It's a weak move. IMO. It's more of a signature/normal move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Currently has the Worst Finisher    Who Currently has the Worst Finisher  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Currently has the Worst Finisher

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2