HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dixie Carter Issues Statement Addressing The State Of TNA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

Dixie Carter Issues Statement Addressing The State Of TNA Empty
PostSubject: Dixie Carter Issues Statement Addressing The State Of TNA   Dixie Carter Issues Statement Addressing The State Of TNA EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:37 pm

After getting bombarded with negative feedback on Twitter from her #AskDixie campaign, TNA President Dixie Carter issued the following statement on the TNA website on Thursday, addressing the state of the company:

"Hi everyone,

In the 11+ years that I have been with TNA, I am still amazed by the passion of pro wrestling fans. That passion – both positive and negative – is remarkable and something that all of us at TNA values.

With that said, I asked for questions from you like I have done many times in the past, but I didn’t provide a timeframe by which I would answer you. I know I have frustrated you all, and I apologize. Beginning next week, each Thursday, I will answer legitimate questions from you on a weekly basis. I will not, however, address outrageous or hurtful questions/posts.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to provide perspective from inside TNA – where we stand and where, with support from our current and future fans around the globe, we are going. What is being shared with you now is what was shared with the IMPACT roster before our phenomenal Destination X show from Louisville, KY last week.

This has been a big year for TNA. We took IMPACT LIVE on the road, exactly where it needs to be – where you’ve asked us to be – in your backyard. We also changed our Pay-Per-View schedule, shifting from 12 to four live Pay-Per-View events each year, in order to increase the value of these events for you. To grow TNA, these are moves that needed to be made. And, part of changes like this, includes structural changes within TNA to align with this new business model.

Many of your comments and questions reference our recent roster changes. The relationship that fans have with wrestlers is unique and one of the many great aspects of the wrestling business. And, for this reason, releasing talent is never easy – not for you and not for us. But, bringing in fresh faces and the best wrestling talent in the world is what you expect, and what TNA will always strive to deliver. Recently, we have brought back some talent favorites (Sonjay Dutt, Petey Williams and Homicide), and you will continue to see this and new talent that we are excited to introduce you to in the coming months.

TNA has always been, and will continue to be, a place where you can interact with the superstars, whether in person at a live show or via social channels, like Twitter and Facebook. We are constantly exploring new and interesting ways to take this interaction to another level, and you will see this unfold in the coming months. I appreciate each of you taking the time to share your thoughts, opinions and ideas. Your input and feedback helps us create a better product. I hope you will join us when IMPACT LIVE comes to your area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Issues Statement Addressing The State Of TNA   Dixie Carter Issues Statement Addressing The State Of TNA EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:45 pm

I'm not sure how I feel about this. Not moved by it, just don't know what to feel about it. Her company is struggling, but she is staying face/maintaining a strong threshold.

I'll be surprised if there ARE legitimate questions being asked to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Issues Statement Addressing The State Of TNA   Dixie Carter Issues Statement Addressing The State Of TNA EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:55 am

I'll give her this, this was probably the best response she could've given.

Now, if only her optimism was deserved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Issues Statement Addressing The State Of TNA   Dixie Carter Issues Statement Addressing The State Of TNA EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:34 am

The problem is that you don't release the talent in the first place, bringing back wrestlers doesn't do anything good for TNA when you talk about bringing in the best wrestlers in the business.

They also need to stop trying to become wwe and create there own image to attract new audiences to extend to what they already have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Issues Statement Addressing The State Of TNA   Dixie Carter Issues Statement Addressing The State Of TNA EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:40 am

^But if they bring back some of their old beloved talent, I think their hopes is people will remember them and start tuning in again. I'm not agreeing with it, I just believe that's their theory.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Issues Statement Addressing The State Of TNA   Dixie Carter Issues Statement Addressing The State Of TNA EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:48 pm

She is going to get a ton of smart asses sending her questions, but I assume a lot will be phrased so that they will get a response.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Issues Statement Addressing The State Of TNA   Dixie Carter Issues Statement Addressing The State Of TNA EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:41 am

At least we can assume that it'll be better than "Did you know that Rellik is Killer spelled backwards?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Issues Statement Addressing The State Of TNA   Dixie Carter Issues Statement Addressing The State Of TNA EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:41 am

Nate wrote:
At least we can assume that it'll be better than "Did you know that Rellik is Killer spelled backwards?".
Thats a serious question!
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Issues Statement Addressing The State Of TNA   Dixie Carter Issues Statement Addressing The State Of TNA EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:13 am

^
I know. My mind was blown! affraid 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Issues Statement Addressing The State Of TNA   Dixie Carter Issues Statement Addressing The State Of TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

Dixie Carter Issues Statement Addressing The State Of TNA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1