HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official XWA Superstar Profile Template

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Official XWA Superstar Profile Template Empty
PostSubject: Official XWA Superstar Profile Template   Official XWA Superstar Profile Template EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:25 pm

Copy and past this and fill it out here!

Code:
[center][img]*url to image of wrestler*[/img]

[b][u]Basic Info[/u][/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Alignment[/b]
[b]Date of Birth:[/b]
[b]Catchphrases:[/b]

[b][u]Appearance[/u][/b]
[b]Pic Base:[/b]
[b]Attire:[/b]
[b]Extra Info:[/b]

[b][u]Entrance[/u][/b]
[b]Theme:[/b]
[b]Entrance Description:[/b]

[b][u]Moveset[/u][/b]
[b]Strikes:[/b]
[b]Regular Moves:[/b]
[b]Favorites:[/b]
[b]Signatures:[/b]
[b]Finishers:[/b]

[b][u]Aspirations/Hopes[/u][/b]
[b]Hope to accomplish:[/b]
[b]Short Term:[/b]
[b]Long Term:[/b]

[b][u]Record[/u][/b]
[b]Wins/Losses:[/b]

[b][u]Biography[/u][/b]
[b]Before Wrestling:[/b]
[b]Debut to XWA:[/b]
[b]Success/Failures:[/b][/center]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official XWA Superstar Profile Template   Official XWA Superstar Profile Template EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:14 am

You're allowed to add some stuff right? I like to add stat bars so fedders know what areas of my wrestler they should make him do.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Official XWA Superstar Profile Template   Official XWA Superstar Profile Template EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:44 am

Yeah, I'm going to make a new one eventually. Maybe today... but yeah you're allowed/encouraged to add to the template.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Official XWA Superstar Profile Template   Official XWA Superstar Profile Template EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:22 pm

Yeah this is just a basic template, not the only thing you can use. Funny
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Official XWA Superstar Profile Template   Official XWA Superstar Profile Template EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:39 pm

What happened to my template, bitch?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Official XWA Superstar Profile Template   Official XWA Superstar Profile Template EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:41 pm

1. You posted it on the other site...

2. I didn't like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official XWA Superstar Profile Template   Official XWA Superstar Profile Template EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:08 pm

I was pretty certain you were allowed to change, just wanted the confirmation..
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Official XWA Superstar Profile Template   Official XWA Superstar Profile Template EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:31 pm

No, you know what, fuck you. You can't change it. if you do, you'll be banned and I will track your fucking IP down and smash your computer you little shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official XWA Superstar Profile Template   Official XWA Superstar Profile Template EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:19 pm

Derp

Last edited by HanbeiForLife on Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official XWA Superstar Profile Template   Official XWA Superstar Profile Template EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:20 pm

hanbei your supposed to make a new topic for your character Razz
Back to top Go down
mkelly245
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Official XWA Superstar Profile Template   Official XWA Superstar Profile Template EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:35 pm

Omg this is awesome.
Back to top Go down
OZZ
XWA Divas
XWA Divas
OZZ

PostSubject: Re: Official XWA Superstar Profile Template   Official XWA Superstar Profile Template EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:43 am

Wrestlers name:Fiona

Wrestlers real name:madison Chelsea McKenzie

Nicknames:none

Height:6'1"

Weight:135 lbs.

D.O.B. & AGE:5-4-92(22 years old)

Alignment:face

Pic base:Kelly Kelly

Ring attire:on big event(s) she wears a neon color version of tie die but with a modern twist(Michelle McCool like design). But usually changes the colors on her gear from time to time. On her left hand, fingers, and wrist are taped up like sting. On the right side she wears a glove mid way up her arm.

Out of ring attire & looks:long big curled auburn red hair w/ brunette high lights down to her but. Green eyes, tattoos on her right are, and on the opposite side if her leg. Normally she wears very very sexy street cloths(with or with out lace) or low cut evening wear, or from time to time a very exspensive yellow/ green dress. She is voluptuous.

Extra info/ bio:she is a triplet(the oldest), 2 brothers, cousin, & her parents were in/ or still in the wrestling bussiness. 3 of the 5 are married, family sticks together, family to the bone, she is a graduate of Florida state, 4.0 gpa, she has travel all over the globe for the last three years learning every submission move and ever style of karate there is to be learned. Started honing her skills at the age of 4 and still is today. Her idles are Bret heart, sting, and ric flair.

Hopes:look at short and long term

Short term:look at long term

Long term:be here long as I can

Theme song:fighter-Christina Aguilera

Theme enterance:black, gold, white, & neon strobe lights effect as fighter by Christina Aguilera starts to play for a few seconds. Fiona starts coming through the curtains as the fans erupt with cheer. She starts walking from one side to the other absorbing nodding of the fans approval. She starts walking again but then he stops to look left then right he takes a deep breath with both arms in a circular motion into a cross like stance the pyro goes off...bam...bam...bam, bam, bam. Then she starts walking again down the isle greeting the fans on both sides. She approaches the ring slowly slithers under the bottom rope. She gets into the ring walks twards the ropes leans over the top rope then she backs up by taking 5 steps back looks she all over the arena she raises her hands in the air as the pyro from the corners and the lighting rafters goes off. She yells to the fans as the fans get louder.

SUBMISSIONS:bite of the dragon, Hells gate, STS, STF, cross face, muta lock, barley legal, stomach claw, lotus lock,mandible claw, sharpshooter, strait jacket cross face, dragon sleeper, inside heel hook, clover leaf, inverted clover leaf, arm triangle chock, triangle choke, ankle lock, guillotine choke, d'arce choke, & rings of Saturn.

FRONT:falcon Arrow, pile driver, inverted ddt, snap ddt, standing moon sault, spinning heel kick, twist of faith, t-bone, boot to the face, STO, downward spiral, fall away slam, snap suplex, neck breaker, vertebreaker, 180 degree sit down power bomb, swinging side walk slam, back breaker, power slam, white noise, European uppercut, emerald fusion.

BEHIND:dragon suplex into a pin, backwards power slam, extreme twist of faith, Russian leg sweep, German suplex(repeatedly), pump handle front slam, pump handle slam, high end back suplex, angle slam, full Nelson slam, & the fairy tale drop-back suplex into a cutter.

STRIKES:knife edge chops, left and right punches, super kick, kyro kushin Kai karate, vouiamuiet van do, tang soo do, shorin ryu, vechi ryu, Brazilian jujitsu, free style wrestling, sumo, drop kick, judo, Kung fu, chic tai chian, shoto kan karate, hwa rangdo, hikuta, kamanujia, iadio, gabetula, uajramutie, el matreg, kalaripayit, dulameleketa, kendo, & gwindulumutu.

RUNNING:gore, bull dog, rolling thunder, Lou thez, STO, brouge kick, flying elbow, round house kick, & cloth line.

ARIEAL:moon sault, 900 degree splash, reverse 900 degree splash, corkscrew moon sault, Alabama jam, shooting star press, head butt, back splash, frog splash, diving elbow, & senton bomb.

TURN BUCKLE:stinger splash, snake eyes, super plex of the top rope, cloth line, combination punches, knife edge chops, orton ddt, & belly to bely of the top rope.

SIGNITURES:vader bomb, anaconda vise, rock bottom, GTS, & guillotine choke.

FINISHERS:family affair-spine buster
                *Family tides-jackhammer into a pin
                High tie-f5
                A bitchs world-choke slam
Soul taker-tomb stone pile driver into a pin

If you have questions about this by all means let me know. With that being said here it is.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Official XWA Superstar Profile Template   Official XWA Superstar Profile Template EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:52 am

You're supposed to make a new thread. Funny
Back to top Go down
OZZ
XWA Divas
XWA Divas
OZZ

PostSubject: Re: Official XWA Superstar Profile Template   Official XWA Superstar Profile Template EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:53 am

EEYEN wrote:
You're supposed to make a new thread. Funny

DAMN IT!!!!!! I knew I would screw something up. Do ya want me to redo it on a thread?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Official XWA Superstar Profile Template   Official XWA Superstar Profile Template EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:19 am

It would be advisable.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Official XWA Superstar Profile Template   Official XWA Superstar Profile Template EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:21 am

inb4 maestro
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Official XWA Superstar Profile Template   Official XWA Superstar Profile Template EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:01 am

Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
OZZ
XWA Divas
XWA Divas
OZZ

PostSubject: Re: Official XWA Superstar Profile Template   Official XWA Superstar Profile Template EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:14 am

Ok, I'll do it soon as I can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official XWA Superstar Profile Template   Official XWA Superstar Profile Template Empty

Back to top Go down

Official XWA Superstar Profile Template

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1