HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maria explains her heat with the Bella Twins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Maria explains her heat with the Bella Twins Empty
PostSubject: Maria explains her heat with the Bella Twins   Maria explains her heat with the Bella Twins EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:47 pm

Former WWE Diva Maria Kanellis has dished the details of her well-publicized heat with Nikki and Brie Bella in a recent interview with WrestlingInc.

To say things have gotten nasty between the twins and the former Playboy cover girl would be a huge understatement. Back in July, Kanellis took to Twitter and accused of the Bella twins of sabotaging her WWE return after Kanellis had been in talks to come back for a match at this year’s WrestleMania. She then went one step further and claimed the siblings had gone out of their way to block the returns of two other Divas, widely believed to be Barbara “Kelly Kelly” Blank and Maryse Ouellet. Kanellis, who worked for WWE from 2004 to 2010, also did some scathing but hilarious live commentating during the premiere of Total Divas, accusing the sisters of having no real talent and getting by solely on their romantic real-life connections (in case you’ve been living under a rock, Brie is engaged to Daniel Bryan and Nikki is in a long-term relationship with John Cena). Hey, whatever else you want to say about Kanellis, at least she speaks her mind.

Speaking to Raj Giri, the ROH valet opened up about the source of her heat with the pair…and it’s all very Melrose Place.
problems started after she accidentally infuriated Nikki several years ago by dancing with her then-boyfriend, Dolph Ziggler.

'Me and Dolph Ziggler were very close friends. We have been for a long time before the twins ever arrived and one time I was dancing with Dolph at a party we were at, at a Green Iguana place or something. So we were all hanging out, having fun and dancing. I was dancing with him. I was dancing with the girls. I was dancing with the other people that were there. So all of a sudden when I’m dancing with Dolph I get a tap on the shoulder and it’s Nikki Bella going, ‘what are you doing?’ And I said, ‘uh, dancing with my friend?’ And she’s like, ‘oh, he’s with me.’ I said ‘okaaaay, sure.’

Interestingly, Maria claims that Nikki recently tried to contact her after one of her Twitter tirades: 'They called me, I was busy. I sent her a text back. I said there’s nothing really to talk about. I know what the story is and God bless you for it. I hope everything works out. There’s no real reason to talk to her. She’s not worth my time. She took something from me and it wasn’t a man, or it wasn’t a piece of candy, it was a contract. It’s my career and I think for me, that’s probably the worst thing you can do, is mess with my money. I’m not going anywhere. I’m in wrestling. I’m staying in wrestling and I’m sure our paths will cross again.

So, what to make of all this? It’s worth noting that we only are getting one side of the story there. Due to their WWE contracts, Brie and Nikki aren’t going to respond to these claims any time soon. The company probably doesn’t want two key performers engaging in childish arguments with former employees. So far, neither Blank or Ouellet has come out to confirm or deny that the Bella Twins used their political power to have their contracts pulled, and due to her relationship with current WWE star Mike “The Miz” Mizanin, Ouellet isn’t likely to badmouth the twins or the company either.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Maria explains her heat with the Bella Twins   Maria explains her heat with the Bella Twins EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:47 pm

What a bitch! I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Maria explains her heat with the Bella Twins   Maria explains her heat with the Bella Twins EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:49 pm

I dont blame her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria explains her heat with the Bella Twins   Maria explains her heat with the Bella Twins EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:25 pm

Fluffers gonna Fluff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria explains her heat with the Bella Twins   Maria explains her heat with the Bella Twins EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:04 pm

Instead of trying to resolve it, she ignores them. Though you see where she's coming from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria explains her heat with the Bella Twins   Maria explains her heat with the Bella Twins EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:18 pm

That's bad form to block 2 people from working
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Maria explains her heat with the Bella Twins   Maria explains her heat with the Bella Twins EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:47 pm

Don't fuck with the 'First Lady of ROH' DAMN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maria explains her heat with the Bella Twins   Maria explains her heat with the Bella Twins Empty

Back to top Go down

Maria explains her heat with the Bella Twins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1