HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AEW Dark: Elevation #38

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

AEW Dark: Elevation #38 Empty
PostSubject: AEW Dark: Elevation #38   AEW Dark: Elevation #38 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 4:23 am

This was a really bad wrestling show. The opening match was blah and a whole lot of nothing, I like Tony Nese so it was good to see him. I also like Team Taz and it was cool to see them get a win. The six women tag match was painful to watch. Frankie Kazarian is a very good wrestler so it was nice to see him. I don't like The Dork Order and their match wasn't good at all. John Silver is doing some kind of Mighty Mouse gimmick and the first thing that happens to him is that he gets cut off. Dude wrestles like a job guy, and I love job guys but why is he getting a push' Rhio's match was fine, it wasn't long at all. I really liked Wheeler Yuta in MLW but oh man it was painful to watch Serpentico. Why is it his gimmick that he needs approval before jumping off the top rope' I don't even hate comedy wrestling, I enjoyed Eric Young in 2006. I just fail to see why Serpentico is funny. Look Elevation is today's WCW World Wide. This is the weird C show and this is the quality of wrestling we should expect here. I'm going to stop watching AEW's YouTube shows and stick to Dynamite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

AEW Dark: Elevation #38

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1