HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Proposal for next year

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

Proposal for next year Empty
PostSubject: Proposal for next year   Proposal for next year EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 12:42 am

We go FAAB.

This gives everyone an equal shot at free agents/waiver guys and adds the element of managing a budget for targeting players.

It eliminates the FA market getting picked over while most people are asleep, thus no one has an advantage by living in the Western-most time zone.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for next year   Proposal for next year EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 7:10 pm

Mexi is nothing without that West coast advantage I aint bothered

But idk I def think this should be a consideration for next year Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for next year   Proposal for next year EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 9:59 pm

I honestly wouldn’t mind this. As long as we don’t turn into a shitty auction league. With FA it’s fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for next year   Proposal for next year EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 10:53 am

Agree on no auction. But FAAB evens the playing field and forces us to make decisions about how badly we really want a FA/WW guy.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for next year   Proposal for next year EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 9:50 pm

It would be fun/different

2 worries about it:

- People might have no clue how to manage the budget properly and teams get screwed over from making any additional adds towards the 2nd half of the season

- When I tried this it made it where you can only sign players 2 times a week. Idk how I feel about that Hmmmmmmmmmmm Not sure if you can customize this and make it work differently than that
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for next year   Proposal for next year EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 9:58 pm

Damn Sam wrote:
It would be fun/different

2 worries about it:

- People might have no clue how to manage the budget properly and teams get screwed over from making any additional adds towards the 2nd half of the season

- When I tried this it made it where you can only sign players 2 times a week. Idk how I feel about that Hmmmmmmmmmmm Not sure if you can customize this and make it work differently than that

Worth looking into for the ‘fine print’ but it’s still a better solution — if you just HAVE to have a guy you can get him for a price and if that hurts you later, hey, you had your chance.

And I think you can still pick up FA’s that nobody bids on for nothing. That’s a calculated risk.

It’s better than ‘whoever stays up latest gets an advantage.’
Back to top Go down
CB (Go BILLS)
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
CB (Go BILLS)

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for next year   Proposal for next year EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 11:49 am

I agree. Mexi’s been working the system for years I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for next year   Proposal for next year EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 12:10 am

Y’all niggas just prefer sleep. Thirsty Mofos

But nah, I would change it just to balance shit.
Back to top Go down
CB (Go BILLS)
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
CB (Go BILLS)

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for next year   Proposal for next year EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 10:47 am

Full disclosure, I don’t have a problem with how we do FA’s. There’s a reason west coast is best coast. There’s still quality free agents after 3am too. Plus, there’s a lot of weeks where the guy who should be the top waiver claim, only gets 1 claim on him. I remember I was pretty low and got Mike Davis. Nobody else put in a claim.

Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for next year   Proposal for next year EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 2:14 am

This is Ian, unable to get into my real account

I think we should switch (happy)
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for next year   Proposal for next year EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 2:38 pm

walk
CB (Go BILLS) wrote:
Full disclosure, I don’t have a problem with how we do FA’s. There’s a reason west coast is best coast. There’s still quality free agents after 3am too. Plus, there’s a lot of weeks where the guy who should be the top waiver claim, only gets 1 claim on him. I remember I was pretty low and got Mike Davis. Nobody else put in a claim.

This would give everyone an equal shot — if nobody else makes a claim and you bid low, it costs you practically nothing. But you don’t have to drop to the back of the line to keep from staying up til 3 a.m.

And shout out to the two owners who colluded to grab 6 QBs off the FA wire to fuck me as soon as reports of Lamar testing positive for COVID game out. Fuck you both. I will not forget.

Enjoy last place C. And Leo, I’ll see you in the playoffs. Enjoy RG3 on the end of your bench.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for next year   Proposal for next year EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 5:19 pm

Saintpat wrote:
walk
CB (Go BILLS) wrote:

This would give everyone an equal shot — if nobody else makes a claim and you bid low, it costs you practically nothing. But you don’t have to drop to the back of the line to keep from staying up til 3 a.m.

And shout out to the two owners who colluded to grab 6 QBs off the FA wire to fuck me as soon as reports of Lamar testing positive for COVID game out. Fuck you both. I will not forget.

Enjoy last place C. And Leo, I’ll see you in the playoffs. Enjoy RG3 on the end of your bench.
Don't forget Burdur. He also picked up a QB to take an option from you. Although, CB dropped the ones he picked, so they're now available in FA again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for next year   Proposal for next year EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 5:20 pm

Hey man, I needed a QB for Week 13 clown

Apparently Pat was the only one wise enough to notice that Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
CB (Go BILLS)
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
CB (Go BILLS)

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for next year   Proposal for next year EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 5:23 pm

Pat, honestly you’re right. I’m man enough to admit when I fucked up. Shouldn’t have done it. No excuses.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for next year   Proposal for next year EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 5:31 pm

It’s that time of year. Smile
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for next year   Proposal for next year EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 5:35 pm

CB (Go BILLS) wrote:
Pat, honestly you’re right. I’m man enough to admit when I fucked up. Shouldn’t have done it. No excuses.

Thank you, CB. Good luck to your Bills. They’ve been fun to watch. (As have my Steelers.)

Leo, you’re dead to me. Like I said, hope you get some mileage off of RG3. You can start him against my, hopefully healthy, CMC in the playoffs.

Gopher: Snitches get stitches.

I’ll play my hand as dealt. Hope everyone is having a good Thanksgiving weekend.

I made the mistake of giving my female cat a few slivers of turkey from a leftover sandwich. Now she’s giving me the evil eye. I think it’s going to be hard to get her back to cat food.
Back to top Go down
StrawHatLeo
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for next year   Proposal for next year EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 10:36 pm

Saintpat wrote:
CB (Go BILLS) wrote:

Thank you, CB. Good luck to your Bills. They’ve been fun to watch. (As have my Steelers.)

Leo, you’re dead to me. Like I said, hope you get some mileage off of RG3. You can start him against my, hopefully healthy, CMC in the playoffs.

I’ll play my hand as dealt. Hope everyone is having a good Thanksgiving weekend.

I made the mistake of giving my female cat a few slivers of turkey from a leftover sandwich. Now she’s giving me the evil eye. I think it’s going to be hard to get her back to cat food.

I ain’t an owner wym

And fuck yo feeling, with yo trash team. Piss! your team
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for next year   Proposal for next year EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 11:33 pm

StrawHatLeo wrote:
Saintpat wrote:
CB (Go BILLS) wrote:

I ain’t an owner wym

Then why the fuck do you think I’m talking to you?

lololololol
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for next year   Proposal for next year EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 9:09 pm

Oh shit hi Saintpat
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for next year   Proposal for next year EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 10:03 pm

Batman wrote:
Oh shit hi Saintpat

Howdy.
Back to top Go down
StrawHatLeo
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for next year   Proposal for next year EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 10:03 am

Saintpat wrote:
StrawHatLeo wrote:
Saintpat wrote:
CB (Go BILLS) wrote:

I ain’t an owner wym

Then why the fuck do you think I’m talking to you?

lololololol
Aawwwwee look who fell to second place. ROFL!

Know your place, with your trash team. Piss! Your team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for next year   Proposal for next year Empty

Back to top Go down

Proposal for next year

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1