HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chargers Fantasy Draft Franchise - Fitzmagic the GOAT!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Chargers Fantasy Draft Franchise - Fitzmagic the GOAT! Empty
PostSubject: Chargers Fantasy Draft Franchise - Fitzmagic the GOAT!   Chargers Fantasy Draft Franchise - Fitzmagic the GOAT! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:10 pm

Aight so I did a new franchise with a draft where I drafted ALL defense and offensive line starters before I started taking any skill offensive players Thirsty Mofos

I won't bother posting the team roster right now but you'll see the offense down below which is the main point of this franchise - I probably will post the whole roster eventually. As for now, we're at our Week 10 bye week already and currently sitting at 8-1, after just beating the 6-1 Raiders in a huge divisional game (in OT at that). The Raiders have Russ & a solid squad nervous

Fitzmagic is just NASTY and getting alllllllllll these young guys on the offense involved YO (he's a turnover machine tbf but I'm throwing/launching the ball like crazy with him & he delivers with the clutch moments & W's so far WOO )

Here's the full season stats up to this point:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Chargers Fantasy Draft Franchise - Fitzmagic the GOAT!   Chargers Fantasy Draft Franchise - Fitzmagic the GOAT! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 7:34 pm

Aight we're 2 weeks away from the playoffs Oh the DRAMA Got a playoff spot locked up and Fitzmagic is BALLIN HIS ASS OFF YO

Season Stats:

Spoiler:

Fitz has a chance to be very high up on many statistical all-time lists for single season records.

The big one is passing yards.

Passing Yards Single Season Record: 5,477 (Peyton Manning) (top 5 = 5,177 yards)
Fitzmagic Passing Yards in 2020 thru Week 15: 4,857 yards

Pass Completions Single Season Record: 471 (Drew Brees) (top 5 = 450)
Fitzmagic Pass Completions in 2020 thru Week 15: 402

Pass Attempts Single Season Record: 727 (Matthew Stafford) (top 5 = 673)
Fitzmagic Pass Attempts in 2020 thru Week 15: 604

TD Passes Top 5 = 48 TD's
Fitzmagic TD's in 2020 thru Week 15: 39

Fitzmagic also has a shot of completing Fameis' legendary 5,000 yard, 30 TD, 30 INT season. Although he's a bit behind on the INT's Thirsty Mofos

Let's see how this finishes and how the playoffs go for Fitzmagic YO
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Chargers Fantasy Draft Franchise - Fitzmagic the GOAT!   Chargers Fantasy Draft Franchise - Fitzmagic the GOAT! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 9:09 pm

Aight so we finished 12-4 with a loss in Week 17.

Fitz managed to break the passing yards record by ~150 & he broke the pass completions record too Oh the DRAMA

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chargers Fantasy Draft Franchise - Fitzmagic the GOAT!   Chargers Fantasy Draft Franchise - Fitzmagic the GOAT! Empty

Back to top Go down

Chargers Fantasy Draft Franchise - Fitzmagic the GOAT!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1