View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

UWN Live Empty
PostSubject: UWN Live   UWN Live EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 2:21 am

Episode 1

I think like most fans I bought this show to watch The NWA World Heavyweight Title match and it was good. The main event was wild and unpredictable. I wouldn't call it a great match that I'm going to remember a year later but it was fun and felt different from Aldis' other title defenses. The rest of the show was okay to bad. A lot of these matches felt like they went to long and that's because of the skill level of some of these wrestlers. The tag team match was exciting and they pulled that BS of having it end in a time limit draw without announcing it. The NWA has also been schizophrenic with who is a babyface and who is a heel and it happened in this one show alone where Kamille who is part of a heel stable comes in tonight as a babyface in her match against Monroe and later comes back out as a heel during the main event. That's extremely annoying. While the first episode isn't a banger out of the gate I imagine it's a good representation of what this show is going to be like
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

UWN Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: UWN Live   UWN Live EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 10:46 am

Episode 2

The main event was really good and all the other matches were good to passable as well. The only thing I really didn't care for was Cottonbelly doing a goofy rock-a-by baby thing. Things were good up and down the card but The NWA World Women's Title match really stood out and got some time and with it they told a good story while giving us a really good match. I also really like Fredericks vs. Boogie. The tag team match was fun to watch as well I could just do without Cottonbelly's overt comedic finisher. And Stevens' promo has me looking forward to his title defense next week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

UWN Live

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1