HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do we need to add an IR roster spot?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

Do we need to add an IR roster spot? Empty
PostSubject: Do we need to add an IR roster spot?   Do we need to add an IR roster spot? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 1:34 pm

Asking for a friend.

With the rash of injuries plus the possibility of COVID ravaging rosters at some point, is this something we need to consider?
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Do we need to add an IR roster spot?   Do we need to add an IR roster spot? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 10:33 pm

Nah I don't thiiiink so, like Mexi said in the other thread all that will do is make even less options available in FA.

If you have injured/inactive/covid players it's the same as previous years, gotta decide whether they're worth keeping on the roster to wait for their return otherwise you can try dropping them or trading them off to someone else who might want to hold on to them if they're a top tier player etc. I aint bothered

And I'd love an IR spot right now with Lev Bell out but it's just not worth it with how deep the league already is
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Do we need to add an IR roster spot?   Do we need to add an IR roster spot? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 10:33 pm

Tbh if things start getting crazy with covid then I might add an IR spot - but the league might even just be over/delayed at that point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Do we need to add an IR roster spot?   Do we need to add an IR roster spot? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 11:26 pm

Damn Sam wrote:
Tbh if things start getting crazy with covid then I might add an IR spot - but the league might even just be over/delayed at that point.

If there's a god you wont make it there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do we need to add an IR roster spot?   Do we need to add an IR roster spot? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do we need to add an IR roster spot?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1