HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

E.G. Deal vs. Dick Holiday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

E.G. Deal vs. Dick Holiday Empty
PostSubject: E.G. Deal vs. Dick Holiday   E.G. Deal vs. Dick Holiday EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:24 am

It's Abdel vs. Daddy and GodKing! Box in the jaw

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Dick Holiday   E.G. Deal vs. Dick Holiday EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 12:37 pm

After a commercial break TJ’s Wild World of Wrestling comes back with former XWA Superstar E.G. Deal in the ring. Dean is at the interview desk as Dick Holiday of RICH comes out to meet him.

Dean: Welcome back everyone to TJ’s Wild World of Wrestling! Coming next we have E.G. Deal wrestling Captain Dixie Dick Holiday!

TJ cheers for Dick Holiday

Dean: And I have Dick Holiday joining me right now. Hey Dick how’s it feel for real pro wrestling to return.

Dick Holiday: You know Dean it’s great to be out here wrestling like I was meant to do. I’m excited to be here but I have one problem.

Dean: A problem?

Dick Holiday: Yeah I have a big problem! And he’s standing in that there ring!

E.G. Deal goes over to the ropes nearest Dean’s interview table to yell at Holiday.

Dick Holiday: That’s right I mean you! You big ugly lug! Now I have it on good authority that this Extreme Genocidal Deal is from Egypt.

TJ boos.

Dean: That’s right.

Dick Holiday: And I have it on good authority that this Egyptian over here is one of them Muslims!

TJ: Go back to The Middle East you towel head!

Dean: That’s true too.

Dick Holiday: Well when I get in the ring with that there dirty Muslim I’m going to pay him back for what he did to us and I just might do a 9/11 job on him!

While Holiday was making his last statement an enraged E.G. Deal exits the ring and approaches Dean and Holiday. Quickly after an excited Holiday said he might do a 9/11 job on Deal gives him is patented 9/11 Punch right to his face.

Dean: Fans it looks like the match is starting here and now! Whoa!

(Will continue the actual match)

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Dick Holiday   E.G. Deal vs. Dick Holiday EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 6:01 pm

The bell rings and immediately Dirty Dick Holiday starts throwing punches at EG Deal's face. Deal attempts to block his attacks but he connects enough to stagger him. The Southerner see his chance to do something big and quickly makes his towards the corner of the ring and begins climbing the turnbuckles.

TJ: 9/11! *clap clap clap* 9/11! *clap clap clap*

Joey Miles: He's about to pull a 9/11 job right here!

EG Deal recovers enough to look around and find where Dick Holiday has gone but it's too late! Dirty Dick launches himself at the big Egyptian and hits him with a huge flying clothesline! Holiday quickly covers him...

1!

2!

3!

The bell rings after Holiday as made quick work of Deal.

Just as quick as he won the match Captain Dixie exits the ring as his manager Richard Rich. Jr. makes his way out to Dean.

Richard Rich Jr.: What did Dirty Dick just tell ya Dean? When we promise something we deliver! And that's why our stocks are rising. And I hope the deadman Serpent and his candy crew were watching because I'm sure my men Nugget Man, Axhole Anvil and the insane man himself Buster Honeycutt will make just quick work of you lot.

Dean: Well Richard I'm not so sure about that. Those men have a lot more skill in the ring than EG Deal.

Richard Rich Jr.: Yeah right! When we're done with these guys tonight I'll personally pay for Serpent's second funeral. See Dean aren't I a nice guy?

Dick Holiday: You know Richard my only regret right now is that I'm not going to be involved in the main event tonight but someone has to do the dirty work and take out trash like EG Deal.

TJ cheers

Richard Rich Jr.: And the fan thanks you for it Dick. RICH is not afraid of the clown show we're facing tonight. And to prove it I'll leave you with Candyman! Candyman! Candyman! Ha!

Richard Jr. and Dick leave Dean's interview table.

Dean: Well RICH is certainly confident about their chances in the big six man tag team main event we have scheduled for tonight. Fans we'll be right back with you after a word from our sponsors.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Dick Holiday   E.G. Deal vs. Dick Holiday Empty

Back to top Go down

E.G. Deal vs. Dick Holiday

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: TJ's Wild World of Wrestling :: TJ's Wild World of Wrestling-